[Variety] The Human Condition 리얼체험 프로젝트 인간의 조건

Guest alysanne

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Kim Junho and Park Sungho have known each other for a long time but they looked awkward around each other, then Kim Junho revealed that him and Park Sungho were like a family until when Kim Junho's idea for his screen comeback that he prepared for a year got stollen by Park Sungho. and not long ago, Kim Junho's agency Coko Entertainment was offering Park Sungho a contract, and he said that he'd sign with them but he signed with other agency without telling Junho. 

chickenwing said: Thanks for your explaination. Wow, if i were junho, i would be mad also. Sort of betrayal i see it. ^ Kim Junho and Park Sungho have known each other for a long time but they looked awkward around each other, then Kim Junho revealed that him and Park Sungho were like a family until when Kim Junho's idea for his screen comeback that he prepared for a year got stollen by Park Sungho. and not long ago, Kim Junho's agency Coko Entertainment was offering Park Sungho a contract, and he said that he'd sign with them but he signed with other agency without telling Junho. 

A good and entertaining show, and gave me lots of explanation about funny Gag Concert members (only knew some of them before, like Junho and Gyunghwan from Happy Together, and Joonhyun who "kissed" Suzy). Now i know Sangguk the hitch boy, Taeho who won Comedy rookie award in 2011 and the inventor of "Brownie", and Park Sung Ho who play as Gyaru Sang.

Hope they air 2nd season with more gagman or maybe idols and longer episodes, albeit the rumour about Na PD who will leave KBS.

Guest alysanne

@Dragon:  They can still do a 2nd season because apparently, Na PD isn't in charge of production; he just helped to conceptualize it and start it off.  :)

I really like this show! It is funny but sincere so the tone of the show is quite compelling. I really cannot wait for the episode 4.

Guest timingisnow

annyeong yorobun..
can someone plz tell me the background song played at episode 3 part 3 start from 14:23 *on boo's video* when Park Sungho just woke up in the morning after they played the truth game??
I'm dying to know. thank youuuuu~

26 january 2013 at kbs2tv   and KBSW  16 FEBRUARY 2013(SAME TIME/SLOT)

wikipedia 

• TNmS
회차 방송 일자 전국 시청률(증감치)
1 2012년 11월 24일 4.3%
2 2012년 12월 1일 5.7%(+1.4)
3 2012년 12월 8일 4.7%(-1.0)
4 2012년 12월 15일 7.0%(+2.3)

• AGB 닐슨 미디어리서치
회차 방송 일자 전국 시청률(증감치)
1 2012년 11월 24일 5.0%
2 2012년 12월 1일 6.2%(+1.2)
3 2012년 12월 8일 6.1%(-0.1)