[Variety] The Human Condition 리얼체험 프로젝트 인간의 조건

Guest alysanne

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alzou

latest eps I watched is eps 003 about zero-waste.. 
so eps4 will be the last eps about zero-waste, and eps 5 starting no-car eps? 

No phone, no internet was the 1st mission part which was still directed by Na PD (ex director of 2D1N).

The zero waste and no car is the 2nd and 3rd missions, and each mission normally ends 6 days where all the members will live in their 'home' which practically shared same bed room. It is really fun to see their interaction and to find out that most of them can cook (Taeho, Seungho, Jeunhyun) and to see how creative they are.

Does anyone know how the ratings for the latest episodes are? I hope they´re doing good cause the mission this time to live without a car is 1000x harder than the previews missions. Not to mention I think the episodes are so hilarious, especially since the PDs isolated those guys into a mountain xD

Guest alzou

wow... now it's a 'no money' mission... :top:  remind me of those day with 1N2D trip without money...
how will they eat?
daebak, thinking about BIG BOY, how will he 'starve' or fasting perhaps? coz he's on a diet...
or he's using his BIG hoobae to give him food? 

Archived