[Variety] The Human Condition 리얼체험 프로젝트 인간의 조건

Guest alysanne

Guest lanshan75

I have been annoyed by this problem for a long time,so thank you for your post, it is really useful for me.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this show only have 4 epi... they get his handphone ailee-shinbora

rating this week 8.4% (2012.12.15 AGB닐슨 제공)

5 january 2013

17:00 Real Experience Project: The Human Condition Variety ico_check.gif - -  
18:10 Immortal Songs 2 Variety ico_check.gif - -  

12 january 2013
17:00 Road For Hope: The Voice of Children Documentary ico_check.gif - -  
18:10 Saturday Freedom Variety ico_check.gif - -  

Guest alysanne

Hey, guys.  English-subbed files for Episodes 1 and 2 are up at boosaysharingiscaring.com .  Just click on the Categories drop-down box and select "The Human Condition".  For those who are new to that site, you need to register, but it's free and takes just a minute.  :)

Guest dullynoted

I just finished the first episode and I thought it was hilarious! Classic Na PD who can think of such evil and effective ideas!

I'm a little shocked at the ratings, since this isn't on a cable network, I was expecting better numbers. And I hope they continue with it and garner more viewers. *fingers crossed*

dullynoted said: I just finished the first episode and I thought it was hilarious! Classic Na PD who can think of such evil and effective ideas!

I'm a little shocked at the ratings, since this isn't on a cable network, I was expecting better numbers. And I hope they continue with it and garner more viewers. *fingers crossed*

Guest gyarusan

I totally hope there will be a second season, maybe this time not allowed to order food, only make themselves or enterbetterideaherebecauseminesucked.

If the members change I hope it will be at least different gag members.

Archived