Guest alysanne

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alysanne

Love1403

wrote:

»

This show´s PDs really learns to well from Na PD, I would say thye´re even more evil than he was on 1n2d xD<br />

<br />

The missions etc are so cruel, lol

:p

I like this show since the very beginning but was wondering if they can keep things interesting.

Turns out it's actually getting more and more interesting.

It's not just the missions, it's how differently each member handles and reacts to the limitations they are given.

I also like how this show can be reflective without being boring.

And it's heartwarming to watch how the members grow closer and closer like a family with each mission.

Love this show!

The mission of living without money (episode 1 & 2)...I am so touched with Taeho who really works so hard for Hyeonghwan so he can get back to Seoul. On the contrary I am a bit disappointed with Hyeonghwan himself..., it is for his sake but why I don't get the impression he is working hard for it.., when he use the metal detector on the beach.., he surely still care for his image.

Guest alysanne

I've already linked the KBSW YouTube uploads in Post #1 for Living Without Money 1 & 2, in case there are newcomers to the thread who are looking for it.  :)

I freaking love KBSWorld, best broadcast channel in Korea! They upload all their variety shows like 1N2D, Dream Team, Happy Together, Human Condition, Hello Counselor, Mamma Mia and Gag Concert etc on youtube with English subtitle and HD quality! KBS for the president!  =D>

Guest chowtt91

Seems like after the mission on living without money. It seems like they have to live without processed food and need to grow their own crops?? not really too sure, saw a bit of the trailer 

Living Without Money 4 Eng Sub (Final) from KBSW Channel (18 May 2013), also there's the scene from Taeho & Seungho birthday and Junhyeon's wedding.

Next episode : only eating food they bought from the place of origin, they went all over Korea (Guest stars : Wonder Girl's Yenny, Sistar's Dahum & Soyu, K-Will, Miss A's Suzy =P~ )

Guest halfweirdohalfnerd

i'm really loving this show..it's fun and exciting..you will learn to value the things in life at the same time, you get to enjoy your favorite comedians..
heo gyeongwan..saranghaeyo!!jeong taeho and yang sangguk are really kind hearted..seongho and junho's fights are cute..adorable junhyeon..

• 2 weeks later...

So I´ve waited a few days and KBSWorld has yet to upload the new episode with living with organic food mission....What´s going on? I hope they didn´t stop uploading the show, cause where else can I go to watch it?? T_T

@love1403 same here...I was expecting the new mission last saturday but to my surprise KBSW is re-run the living without cell phone, TV and internet. Not sure what is going on?, is it because they haven't subbed the new mission to English?.

I hope this Saturday, they will air the new mission.

Soleram said: @love1403 same here...I was expecting the new mission last saturday but to my surprise KBSW is re-run the living without cell phone, TV and internet. Not sure what is going on?, is it because they haven't subbed the new mission to English?.

I hope this Saturday, they will air the new mission.

In KBSEntertainment Youtube - Human Condition Channel (RAW / no translation), they still don't have the newest episode, so of course the KBSWorld with eng subbed also don't have it.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVvy-iuzg-Oo

I don't know what happened, maybe someone can give us the news? But still we have to wait it patiently :)

Archived