[Variety] The Human Condition 리얼체험 프로젝트 인간의 조건

Guest alysanne

class="entry-title"KBS2′ ‘Qualifications of Life’ takes the top spot with its first episode20130126_qualificationsoflife_rating1.jp

The first episode of KBS2′sQualifications of Life‘, which was picked up as a full-time series after a pilot run, took the number one spot for the night.

The January 27 numbers from Nielsen Korea, a demographic-recording agency, revealed that the January 26th broadcast of ‘Qualifications of Life’ received a 10.1% viewer rating.

Though this was the first episode for this show, it took the number one spot from MBC’sQuiz to Change the World.’The MBC program also fell below SBS’sThat’s What I Want to Know.’

‘Quiz to Change the World’ had a viewer rating of 11.5% last week on January 20th, but this week fell 2% to 9.5%.  ‘That’s What I Want to Know’ received a rating of 9.7%

This episode of ‘Qualifications of Life’ gave the six members the mission of living life without making trash.

Source: Money Today via Nate News

allkpop

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I´m so happy the same members are back again for a full season! The last time I enjoyed seeing grown up mens acting silly and bond in a variety show was 1n2d, and now I get the same feel as I did for the 1n2d season 1 members. I think this variety show can go on for a long time and they can try many different things. Can´t for to watch this with eng sub :D

Ok so I was impatient and watched both ep 1 and 2 without sub and I have to say even without subtitle I could understand very much the basic of what they talked about and went on. I really like this show and it´s so funny how the PDs can edit and make funny captions and situations out of a small thing, like Kim  Joonhyun taking a nap and sleeps like a baby xD

Also Kyung Hwan is really handsome and it´s so cute when he played with SungHo´s child. That little boy of Sungho is so adorable, cute and lovely too <3 They´re really a beautiful family :D It´s probably just me who´s weird but I find umma Yang to be really cute, I just want to hug him at times because he´s so funny and charming. I actually found him really handsome when he was styled up, lol but he seems like a nice guy.

I really love the few episodes so far, because we get to see more of their families and it´s so real. It´s just like we viewers gets to know them better IRL and not just the "facade/character" they put on for a variety show. I really like this and it´s really fun.

The two episodes went by so fast and I laughed so hard many times because the guys are just so funny. I´m also addicted to the SA-SA-SA-DANCE :D Lol if I ever goes to Korea and meet them I´ll make sure to dance that xD It´s funny how even their families danced the famous SA-SA-SA-DANCE :P

kjmcth said: "The Human Condition"Premieres on Feb16. Airs every Sat17:00/Sun01:00/Tue18:10   ksttwitter kbsw

Guest alysanne

@Love1403: That was for "Season 1" or the first 4 parts of the pilot episode.  I think they checked the ratings and viewer response before KBS eventually green-lit the rest of the show.  :)

Raw vid for ep 06
Part 1 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxwykz_mix-yyyy-yyyy-yyy-yy-e06-yyy-yy-yy-y-yy-yyy-130302-hdtv-h264-720p-hanrel_webcam#.UTNaraLeHnh

Part 2 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxwylm_mix-yyyy-yyyy-yyy-yy-e06-yyy-yy-yy-y-yy-yyy-130302-hdtv-h264-720p-hanrel_webcam#.UTNazqLeHng

I love this show as well but only following it thru the KBS World where currently still have the mission of zero waste.

Would every mission last for 6 days where all the member gonna live in the house?. If so, that means each month, they all will need to leave their spouse for 1 whole week for the program. hehee

^ yeah that's true.. but it's not as painful as their first mission where they needed to find phone booth to contact their spouse until the home line installed. now they are only allowed to use their phone when they are outside the house.. 

I think the car mission is the next project after the zero waste mission. I really like the concept of minimize/zero waste, it is like a call for everyone to support the sustainability program, protect the planet and people.

Archived