[Drama 2012] School 2013 학교2013

Guest reijaye

Haa... too bad. :( I too want to use DramaFever's subs, since some of viki's are missing (thinking of having a School 2013 Rewatch Marathon kkkk). I couldn't get them from DF myself because it's restricted to my country, Does anyone know where I can DL it? Does anyone have it? Send it to us please~ :D THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ^_^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really loved this drama..although I left school a long time ago, it was a drama that a lot of people can identify with. I was really satisfied with the ending and especially Jung Ho's...it was realistic.
But I was really disappointed with the Special...almost 75% of it was on Nam Soon and Heung Soo.They might as well of called it Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin Special... I understand they had a lot of lines and their story was the central of the drama but what about the three bad guys and two girls ...and other issues tackled in the drama..I feel like KBS were disrespecting the other students actors who came on the show only to just watch...there were so many questions I was hoping they would ask them but the two presenters were a big let down...I suppose in the end it came down to lets just talk about the pretty boys of the drama :S

totty_fruity 

You took the words out of my mouth. Really I actually could feel like Park Se Young may get offended by all that.Not that she showed anything but If I was her,I would. In Fact she is as rising star as are Lee Jung Suk and Kim Woo Bin. The were really disrespectful to her in that way.

But at the same time I can't say how much I loved the whole Special Episode BTS parts and the guys walking their Model like walk.LOL

Don't want to offend any fandom groups here BUT

Don't you guys think there may be something between Lee Jung Suk and Park Se Young? Not implying anything here. When Woo Bin said "They are going out together", Park Se young and Lee Jung Suk said at the same time, Which I found very cute, "Don't ever say that,even as a joke." I know that. But I thought they both looked pretty much nervous when those scenes were shown.Lee Jung Suk was even biting his lips.And that whole BTS video of PSY whispering something to LJS and actually other BTSs too. LJS is very touchy unlike Korean actors toward PSY. And I actually caught PSY asking LJS during the time they were reading his school documents, "Chincha?" more than once and he nodded Or during the time Kang Joo and the other 2 girls were performing,I caught PSY and LJS talking and whispering things to each other. These things kinda made me to raise my eyebrow alittle. I don't know. I'm probably reading too much into nothing. Maybe they are afraid of baseless scandals and that's why they were worried and LJS asked that part with PSY to be edited which did not and I am glad they had that part. LOL Anyway I think they look cute together.

^ You know on Mnet Wide News they interviewed Park Se Young and had her do an ideal world cup. They made her choose between Lee Minho and Ryu Deok Hwan, and she chose Ryu Deok Hwan. Then they made her choose between Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin, and she said that, "I pick Nam Soon." And for the final battle between Ryu Deok Hwan and Lee Jong Suk, she said, "I prefer my current drama partner, so I pick Lee Jong Suk."

I'm a big Heung-Soon couple fan, but I thought that was really cute! I would love for a second season of School 2013 haha where hopefully we can see Nam Soon with Ha Kyung and Heung Soo with Kang Joo... LOL

Guest reijaye

anoosha said: Don't want to offend any fandom groups here BUT

Don't you guys think there may be something between Lee Jung Suk and Park Se Young? Not implying anything here. When Woo Bin said "They are going out together", Park Se young and Lee Jung Suk said at the same time, Which I found very cute, "Don't ever say that,even as a joke." I know that. But I thought they both looked pretty much nervous when those scenes were shown.Lee Jung Suk was even biting his lips.And that whole BTS video of PSY whispering something to LJS and actually other BTSs too. LJS is very touchy unlike Korean actors toward PSY. And I actually caught PSY asking LJS during the time they were reading his school documents, "Chincha?" more than once and he nodded Or during the time Kang Joo and the other 2 girls were performing,I caught PSY and LJS talking and whispering things to each other. These things kinda made me to raise my eyebrow alittle. I don't know. I'm probably reading too much into nothing. Maybe they are afraid of baseless scandals and that's why they were worried and LJS asked that part with PSY to be edited which did not and I am glad they had that part. LOL Anyway I think they look cute together.

Guest adniRose

@totty_fruitytrue, for the special episode Jihoon and Yikyung didnt speak at all... :(kinda dissapointed because i wanna see more of Oh-Yi-Ji line and also Hakyung and Kangjoo too...
seems like PSY was appointed as lead character at first (like in the teaser) but somehow in the middle she's being pushed aside and at the end she's kinda look like more a supporting character..that's sad though...School 2013 suppose to have 4 lead character include KangJoo as well..but still, dont wanna complain much since i miss this drama like crazy now...
@anoosha yeah, that's scene is sooo cute...even both of them synchronously said "Hajimaaa" xDjust hope they'll keep their friendship after this drama end...
Park Heungsoo and Song Hakyung are so gorgeous during SMA...

Guest winaspetalz

[130131] me2day Woo Bin (http://me2day.net/hyunjungsh1)

우리 싸이더스hq 식구 신애'선배님' 만났어요~~ㅎㅎ

hyunjungsh1_4339870386292036406_zps590c3

[130201] me2day Jong Seouk (http://me2day.net/with_jslee)

나 영화촬영해~ 근데 이상하다.. 나는 지금 진형인데 남순이의 영향인지 자꾸 잠이와.. 

with_jslee_3805194485877038495_zps88842a

Sorry I can't trans b"coz I can't read korean too T_T

Guest cupofmonkeys

I see a lot of Gye Nari x Oh Jung Ho fan edited pictures floating around on dcgall. Looks like K-fans are shipping them hard   :x Anyone know why they're being shipped? They barely had any scenes together and he was one who outed her as a thief. Doesn't seem very romantic  but I'm so curious. I see words like kaemi(chemical) and couple and the pictures are so cute
DEILTDs.jpg

To add on. Was it just me or does anyone else remember reading about School 2013 planning to address the issue of teen pregnancy? This was around when the series just started. so when they introduced Nari at the start, I really thought her storyline was going to be about teen pregnancy. Right from the start when she was talking with Hye Sun idk why but i had a gut feeling that the show was hinting at that. iirc, whenever they focused on the conversations the other students had among themselves, it always related back to the ongoing plot line. but Hye Sun and Nari's conversation always felt out of place as though the writers were going to expand on those scenes later on. 
That one scene (can't remember which episode) where Hye Sun pointed out Nari's eyebags and Nari said she was out shopping(i think) the previous day, i thought nari was busy dating guys LOL. in the end, they talked about school violence, bullying, academic stress, suicide, obsessive parents, manipulative parents and principals but no teen pregnancy. 
Photo source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=school&no=78175&page=2&recommend=1&recommend=1&bbs=

Guest cupofmonkeys

OMGGGG. Jung Ho and Nari were to have a love line?????  :-O http://news.nate.com/view/20130131n24006 I'm reading dcgall with google translate and he was supposed to have gotten her pregnant and the drama was going to address abortion too. woah Can anyone who understands Korean confirmed this? just as i was getting used to post-school blues, this happened. why couldn't the drama originally be slated for 20 episodes. think of all the storylines that were cast aside because of lack of time. KBS, you can make it up to us viewers with School 2014 :)>-
Fanvid of the loveline that never was.https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D-CvBmIeWmM#!

@cupofmonkeysI'm not sure about that pairing too, about how their tandem suddenly is becoming a big ship. Even my sister (whom I forced to watch the drama) suddenly told me that she ship them. I had to look at her weirdly and asked why, and she said they look good together and that hesitance of Jung Ho (about saying who really took the cellphone) was adorable... and well, just because.
That would have been an awesome and very interesting storyline! Although it is weird thinking about it now (especially since I've been thinking that if ever one of them got pregnant, the father of the child would be a non-seungri student or atleast not from the class...), but having Jung Ho and Na Ri together would be interesting. And because pregnancy and abortion is one of the big problems of female students (HS/Uni) these days, not just in Korea but all over the world. 
I do hope for a sequel or season 2. As for me, It doesn't really matter if there will be new main characters or if Sechan and In Jae is going to take over a different class on it, as long as they'll continue showing Class 2-2's (now Seniors) storyline and struggles. Just like how they did in Gokusen Movie where some of the old casts are still around even when the teacher is a HR for a different school/class. :D I don't care how they do it, as long as there's another School with the main casts and some minor casts in it! XD
KBS, WE ALL WANT SEASON TWO, DAMN IT! XD

Guest adniRose

@supernatural093lol, i've thought once before that if they wanna tackle pregnancy issue (if School 2014 really happen-crossfinger), i want that richard simmons Gil Eunhye become pregnant... and the father definitely not from their class....well, it's definitely gonna surprise her mom and everyone in school...she's that so-called one of excellent student, well actually not that good one...lol

Archived