• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May 27, 2014
'Highheel' Cha Seung Won, 'Ahn Jae Hyun is So Cute'
Source: BNTNews
44fadv7fmlueykol2xf4zrufu7no3ruw.jpg
[by Choi Song Hee/ translated by Sunghee Park] Actor Cha Seung Won revealed his honest thoughts about former models who began their career as actors.  
On May 22, bnt news held an interview with actor Cha Seung Won and talked about his upcoming movie ‘Highheel.’ Cha began his interview by saying, “Many former models have become famous actors or actresses today.”
Cha Seung Won continued, “I think adaptability of former models comes from the change of cultural climate. Not many models succeed in becoming an actor in the past. Hence, these models didn't have some kind of artistic value, which is required to work in this field.”
Cha explained, “In the past, everyone just forced models to act well, without giving any explanation. However, these days, there are many people who try to help them grow up as an actors. I feel proud of them and really thank them for doing well.”
Recently, Cha Seung Won is taking his eye on two former models, who are now more popular as an actor: Kim Woo Bin and Ahn Jae Hyun. Cha showed his special affection toward them, saying “I talk to them a lot so it’s hard not to keep an eye on them.”
When asked about acting ability of the two actors, Cha answered, “Woo Bin is doing well and Jae Hyun is doing what he could do. It’s just cute to see Jae Hyun who is in his early stage of acting.” Cha Seung Won explained, “Ahn Jae Hyun doesn’t try to act perfectly, but he doesn’t get flattered by his popularity. He knows that he isn’t good at acting. He often comes to me and talks to me about his role. This behavior of him makes me feel that he is so cute.”
Meanwhile, Cha Seung Won’s new movie ‘Highheel’ is about detective Ji Wook who get involved in a fatal incident when he decided to find his true life. The film, starring Cha Seung Won, Oh Jung Se, Lee Som and Ko Kyung Pyo, will be released in June. (photo by bntnews DB)
635369710437951250.jpg
http://zine.istyle24.com/Star/StarView.aspx?Idx=16242&Menu=3&_C_=23680

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

In this scene from drama SBS You Are All Surrounded, Ahn Jae Hyun wear Linen CPO Shirt Khaki by BESLOW (KRW 108,000).10497279_634130750016643_77013085961520010447032_634130383350013_421490080827418

• 3 weeks later...

July 18, 2014
Ahn Jae-hyun takes a bigger step through ‘You Are All Surrounded’
Source: The Korea Herald
201407180840770950_53c860610df02.jpg

From a newbie to a rising star, the 27-year-old model Ahn Jae-hyun seems to have made progress as an actor.
Ahn was able to skillfully play the role of Park Tae-il, a member of the detective group P4 in the SBS drama “You Are All Surrounded.”
Ahn started his career as an actor on the popular SBS drama “My Love from the Star,” in which he played the brother of the lead actress Jun Ji-hyun. The drama ended in February, and “You Are All Surrounded” was his second project as an actor.
Park Tae-il is a mysterious character who has a lot of secrets. Yet, Ahn was able to successfully portray his character’s qualities and allow the viewers to see him functioning naturally in P4 along with other cast members.
The glowing model-actor has now become a rising star through two dramas, raising expectations about his next step as an actor.
The SBS drama “You Are All Surrounded” had its finale on Thursday.
By Kim Min-jin, Intern reporter (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)
[Photo Credit: SBS]

Guest kagiheya

class="entry-title single-title"Ahn Jae Hyun Will Be “Closer” To W Readers With August Feature

He’s the new, hot name around, and W Korea becomes more acquainted with Ahn Jae Hyun with a feature titled ‘Closer.’

In next month’s issue, readers will learn about his thoughts on modeling and acting in You Who Came From The Stars and You’re All Surrounded, comparing his real life personality to his characters’.

He also discusses his experience in recording a song for You’re All Surrounded‘s OST, for which he had three days to practice with a vocal teacher before hitting the studio. He downplays his abilities, attributing the quality of his voice to a “good [recording] machine.”

Check out his interview’s accompanying spreads!

U3VRjuV.jpg

u7gTQhU.jpg

8nwehAc.jpg

sources: couch-kimci, wkorea

Guest adikkeluangman

[Fake Documentary] PART.2 케이윌(K.will) - THE CASTING

The stars of K.Will's past music videos including B2ST's Kikwang, MBLAQ's Lee Joon, SISTAR's Bora, and Ahn Jae Hyun showed their support for K.Will's comeback.

Guest dhebbie2t

Model-Actor Ahn Jae Hyun Spends Time with His Mom on a Date

ahn-jae-hyun2.jpg

Model and actor Ahn Jae Hyun recently revealed a heartwarming photo of himself while on a date with his mom.

On July 27, Ahn Jae Hyun posted on his own personal Twitter account, “On a date with my mom. It’s also nice that it stopped raining,” along with a photo taken with his mom on their date together.

In the uploaded photo, the model-actor can be seen wearing a black shirt and round glasses, with a slight smile on his face. It appears that his mom was unaware of her son taking the picture, as you can see his mom standing in the back, looking into her phone as Ahn Jae Hyun snaps the picture.

Meanwhile, Ahn Jae Hyun shot to stardom after starring in the hit drama “Man from the Stars,” and most recently wrapped up filming for the SBS drama “You’re All Surrounded.”

ahn-jae-hyun1.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/27/model-actor-ahn-jae-hyun-spends-time-with-his-mom-on-a-date/

• 2 weeks later...

August 6, 2014
Ahn Jae-hyeon, "I had retina surgery in high school"
Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net
201408070704779788_53e2ab18e685c.jpg
Actor Ahn Jae-hyeon revealed that he had retina surgery when he was in high school.
In a recent interview with OSEN, he said, "I had retina surgery when I was in high school because there was a hole in it. In worse cases, people can lose their sight".
Ahn Jae-hyeon served in the military until 3 years ago. He said, "I finished my duty earlier than others. There was no work when I was in service. I was also in public service because of my eyes. I have sponges in my eyes. One day my eyes felt too bright to even make out a person and I decided to undergo surgery. It was on my birthday and I had to stay in bed for 2 months - I didn't even go for school exams".
"I need to get a check-up every month. I use lenses, so I feel pressured when I do action scenes. My eye was once hit during a scene in "You're Surrounded". I thought about a lot of things during the 10 seconds of pain. But I was alright and didn't need to go to the doctor".
Ahn Jae-hyeon took on the role of Park Tae-il, a detective in "You're Surrounded".

Guest adikkeluangman

Ahn Jae Hyun Reveals He Turned Down Yeo Jin Goo’s Role in Movie “Hwayi: A Monster Boy”
ahnjaehyun.jpg

Model turned actor Ahn Jae Hyun revealed that he received casting offers for the 2013 movie “Hwayi: A Monster Boy” starring Yeo Jin Goo. 
Ahn Jae Hyun said: “My dream was to become a well-known model, and I didn’t really think that I had to act, however I still got a lot of offers to do it. Among the offers I received is for the movie Yeo Jin Goo starred in, ‘Hwayi: A Monster Boy’. I have no experience in acting at that time and so I had to politely decline. This time with the movie ‘Fashion King’, there’s a different representative who recommended me and so it’s a film that I have decided to do.”
When asked about what he thinks about people who says he cannot act, he explained: “I wanted to get my name out there as a model. I wanted to show model Ahn Jae Hyun can act, but this doesn’t mean that I tried acting out of haste. It’s my third year in the modeling business, but it’s not something I have perceived I would be doing since I started. I want to show an image of myself that have already achieved my model dreams to take it another step and try another challenge, which is acting. I still have a lot to learn about acting, from diction to breathing and even vocalization. I think that if I learn the basics, I can try to master acting in the near future.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/07/ahn-jae-hyun-reveals-he-turned-down-yeo-jing-goos-role-in-movie-hwayi-a-monster-boy/

Guest mskdramalover

ANYEONG EVERYONE! :) finally i found ahn jae hyun thread!!! he's one of my crush. looking forward to your movie and next drama.

can anyone tell me where can i watch music talk talk marbling with english sub? i found one in youtube but it has only episode 1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest misssleepyhead

Yeeeey! Finally found ajh thread! Oppa oppa oppa~ I started to like him on 'my love from the stars'.. i thought he was younger than me since his role there is a highschooler but when i searched for some infos about him, i was surprised that he's older than me! Hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Child actor Ahn Do-Kyu as Eun Dae-Koo (young) took picture together with You're All Surrounded drama cast at the wrap up party. Here is he with Lee Seung Gi, Go Ara, Ahn Jae Hyun and Park Jung Min.BszJ9FGCMAA6y7S.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Teaser] SoYou(소유), Kwon Soonil(권순일), Park Yongin(박용인)(Urban Zakapa) _ The Space Between(틈):

Ahn Jae Hyun and Nam Bora acting in the music video.

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] SoYou(소유), Kwon Soonil(권순일), Park Yongin(박용인)(Urban Zakapa) _ The Space Between(틈)

The song is nice. Ahn Jae Hyun is clueless guy. MV got cute ending.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LadyAra

Ahn Jae-hyun wanted to give up acting after ‘My Love from the Star’

Actor Ahn Jae-hyun confessed that he thought about giving up acting after the SBS drama “My Love from the Star.”

During an interview with a local news outlet Monday, Ahn spoke about his acting career and hardships he had to overcome.

“Originally, I did not have any intention of becoming an actor. However, the directors of ‘My Love from the Star’ offered me the part and I began to learn about acting from scratch -- from camera movements to broadcasting system,” he was quoted as saying.

“It was so hard that I thought this was going to be first and last drama. I considered the job unsuitable for me. I had to stay tense for a long time,” he added.

“However, after participating in ‘You’re all Surrounded,’ I had changed my mind. During the drama’s wrap party with other actors, we all clapped while watching the last episode together. I was deeply touched and understood the reason why people keep acting. It makes me tense but it’s also fun,” he said.

Ahn Jae-hyun’s movie “Fashion King” is to be released in theaters Thursday. [more]

Guest kitkatz23

Ahn Jae Hyun is such a cutie! I've been watching his chinese variety show Family Go 2 Day 1 Night (of which he is a permanent MC), and he comes across as such a gentleman. :)

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);" movie 'Fashion King' Seoul Women's University student sharing and dialogue event 11 November 2014

20141111_1415682429_23151400_1.jpg

1415683752_797236.jpg

201411111418302010_1.jpg
201411111443773523_5461a25692791.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

M!Countdown 403 (Nov 20, 2014) Jung Joon Young and Ahn Jae Hyun MC Farewell Hidden Camera [Eng Sub]

I just got to know that this is the last episode of them as the MC.

Archived