Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

Guest applesyrup

@neoguri90  i ship her with kai xD  i watch the heirs too and aww minhyuk + krystal were so cute *-*
krystal + jaehyun actually look even better bc of their looks match very well ^^ model-ish

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"[Rising Star] Did You Know I Was the Delivery Man from ‘High Society?’ – Ahn Jae-Hyunprofile_30050.jpg
Name: Ahn Jae-Hyun
DOB: July 1, 1987
Notable Roles: The delivery man of JTBC’s ‘Lee Goo-Geun and Kim Byung Man’s High Society,’ The Host of MBC Music’s ‘Music Talk Talk Marbling,’ and Cheon Yoon-Jae in SBS’ ‘You Came From the Stars’
Ahn Jae-Hyun caught the eyes of the viewers with his presence and looks that does not get overwhelmed by his sister Cheon Song-Yi in SBS’ ‘You Came from the Stars.’ With tall height and great looks, he is gaining more parts in the drama by showing his concern for his sister.
He debuted as a model in 2009, and started approaching the audience with various pictorials and fashion shows of designers Choi Bum-Suk, Jung Duyoung, and Kim Seon-Ho. He received the New Star Award at the 2009 Asia Model Festival. He then appeared on JTBC’s ‘Lee Goo-Geun and Kim Byung Man’s High Society’ as a pretty delivery man, making the viewers curious about his identity. He showed his ability as a host by successfully carrying out the role with Dal Shabet’s Subin in MBC Music’s ‘Music Talk Talk Marbling.’ He also played Seo In Guk’s surprising lover(?) in the music video of K.Will’s ‘Please Don’t.’
He was also recently cast as Joo Won’s partner ‘Won-Ho,’ in the movie <Fashion King>, based on the webtoon. His top star sister Cheon Song-Yi would be proud of him.

Written by Han Jihee | getitk

Hi! This is the first time i visit here.
I just notice that Ahn Jae Hyun is born from 87, he is class of 87 with LSG, LMH, HHJ and other talented hallyu star with same born year.
in YWCFTS he played as cheon song yi dongsaeng, but when he sit next to Kim So Hyun that born in '88, he is waaayy look younger than him LOL. So, at first i thought that he is just 19 or early 20. He has a baby faced beauty boyish

March 13, 2014
Ahn Jae Hyeon Cast in ‘You Are All Surrounded’ with Lee Seung Gi and Cha Seung Won
CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong
Going from Chun Song Yi’s little brother to detective, Ahn Jae Hyeon has landed himself in a new drama.
75459134.jpg

Ahn Jae Hyeon has been confirmed for SBS’ new drama, You Are All Surrounded (tentative English title). 
You Are All Surrounded is a story about rookie police officers in their twenties, who work at the Gangnam police station. Ahn Jae Hyeon will be shedding his cynical yet innocent role from You Who Came From the Stars and transforming into a free-spirited character. 
He will be acting as Park Tae Il, a mysterious yet charming character, who is part of the serious crime squad. 
“I’m honored to be part of this cool production. I will work hard so that I can be of help to all the seniors and staff members,” said the actor. 
Meanwhile, You Are All Surrounded currently has Cha Seung Won, Lee Seung Gi, and Go Ara confirmed, now with Ahn Jae Hyeon. The drama will air in April after Three Days. 
Photo Credit: HB Entertainment

March 14, 2014
Ahn Jae Hyeon Says Working with Jun Ji Hyun Was Like Watching a Movie
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
Scoring his first big drama role with a superstar, Ahn Jae Hyeon shared a little about his experience working with Jun Ji Hyun. 
14963691.jpg
On March 14, Ahn Jae Hyeon came out as a guest on SBS Power FM’s Kim Chang Ryul’s Old School, where he talked about acting in the hit SBS drama, You Who Came From the Stars. 
“The mood on set really felt like everyone was family,” said Ahn Jae Hyeon, adding that Kim Soo Hyun was the atmosphere maker during the shooting. “He would get everyone really hyped up, and then become serious real quick when filming.” 
69732236.jpg

Then speaking of his older sister, Ahn Jae Hyeon said that he had the most scenes with Jun Ji Hyun. 
“Before anything, Jun Ji Hyun is a really nice person. Whenever I messed up, she would just saying I was cute and that it was okay. She even passed out chocolates for Valentine’s Day,” said Ahn Jae Hyeon. 
Then going into fanboy mood, Ahn Jae Hyeon stated, “Acting with Jun Ji Hyun herself was just fascinating. It felt like I was acting with the movie screen on.”
He also added that despite her character on screen, Jun Ji Hyun was actually a very calm person. 
Photo Credit: SBS

March 15, 2014
An Jae Hyun says, "I don't do anything special for my skin condition" Source: STARN News
20140314170124_5322b7545fed0_1.jpg
An Jae Hyun told that he does not do anything in particular to keep his skin condition good.
On March 14th, An Jae Hyun appeared n SBS Power FM 'Kim Chang Ryeol's Old School'.
A listener asked An Jae Hyun, "You were born in 1987, but you look much younger than your actual age. Can you tell how you take care of your skin condition," through a text message, and he replied, "I don't do anything in particular to keep my skin condition good."
He went on, "I just wash my face well, and I always finish washing my face with cold water. I also apply some toner and lotion afterwards."
An Jae Hyun also said, "I think eating well is the best thing that you can do for your skin condition. I eat a lot of nuts, and I never forget having an apple in the morning."
Meanwhile, An Jae Hyun drew attention by talking about how it was to work with Jun Ji Hyun in drama 'My Love from the Star'.
/Reporting by Lim ju-hui en@starnnews.com

March 16, 2014
An Jae Hyun talks about working with Jun Ji Hyun
Source: STARN News20140314164931_5322b48ae80d6_1.jpg
An Jae Hyun talked about working with Jun Ji Hyun.

On March 14th, An Jae Hyun, who recently casted in drama 'My Love from the Star', appeared on SBS Power FM 'Kim Chang Ryeol's Old School'.
An Jae Hyun casted in 'My Love from the Star' as Jun Ji Hyun's younger brother, and he said, "I had many shootings with Jun Ji Hyun."
He said, "She's really nice. She showed a lot of supports for me even though I made a lot of mistakes. She also gave me chocolates on Valentine's Day."
An Jae Hyun also said, "It was great to see her acting right in front of me, and I felt like acting in front of a movie screen."
Meanwhile, An Jae Hyun told that Kim Soo Hyun always led atmosphere during every shootings.
/Reporting by Lim ju-hui en@starnnews.com

March 18, 2014
YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STARS’ AHN JAE HYUN FOR ELLE KOREA’S APRIL 2014 EDITIONhttp://couch-kimchi.com/2014/03/18/you-who-came-from-the-stars-ahn-jae-hyun-for-elle-koreas-april-2014-edition/

Opportunities are raining down on Ahn Jae Hyun with the success of You Who Came From The Stars, and he’s making the most of them.
He’s the new MC of M! Countdown and he’ll be in the Lee Seung Gi and Chae Seung Won team-up project You’re All Surrounded. Of course, he’s also hitting the pages of several famous publications like Elle Korea, and in next month’s issue, the idol exhibits his homme fatal side, his eyes even more piercing with eyeliner, his hair greased, and his style completed by a leather jacket.
13_zps0d20790c.jpg~original
14_zps2381b474.jpg~original
Source  |  Newsen

• 3 weeks later...
Guest oay11

Guys , you can look his upcoming drama "you're all surrounded " here in Soompi forums . There is a thread for it , where you can see his cuts , pictures and even a teaser . :)

April 10, 2014
Ahn Jae Hyeon Presents Boyfriend Look With Denim Shirts
Source: BNTNews
vcde0hoka6gbb7vxymfxr9m7ynd9j026.png
[by Sunghee Park] Actor Ahn Jae Hyeon captivated the hearts of women with his outstanding fashion sense.
Recently, Ahn Jae Hyeon posted one picture of himself through his official twitter with a title of ‘Denim shirts for spring! I want to go on a picnic!’
In the photo, Ahn Jae Hyeon is starring at someplace, sitting by a table in waiting room. Ahn wore a two tone denim shirt that fits him perfectly, completing a dandy boyfriend look. 
Meanwhile, the two tone denim shirt that Ahn Jae Hyeon wore inside the photo is from denim brand Jambangee. (photo by Ahn Jae Hyeon's Twitter)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ynassii

waaah! I'm just so happy to be here! /dances/ lol Hello to all of you! :) I was falling in love with Jaehyun since I saw him on K.Will's MV. :3so happy that I finally saw his thread. n.n

Guest ynassii

Vogue Girl April 2013 Issue (with f(x)'s Krystal Jung)
KQiryL6.jpg

G6I21uC.jpg

cumbYSJ.jpg

credits: kmagazinelovers|tumblr & krystal.kr

Archived