zee

140306 MC Ahn Jaehyun with Girls' Generation - MCD Backstage Cut

140306 Wide Entertainment News Cut - MC Ahn Jae Hyun & Jung Joon Young

140306 MC Ahn Jaehyun - MCD Ending Cut

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest applesyrup

@neoguri90 @zee they must be so outstanding from those idols xDD with their height and fresh aura

I was laughing at last week when they announced their couple name hahaha

[Live_HD] 140227 NEW MC intro + TOP10

MCD is much more interesting <3!

[Live_HD] 140227 New MC @M!Countdown

Guest neoguri90

@zee their fans have increased like tremendously. they are like the "it" boys now. i found the MC cuts from joonyoung wgm "pocaguri" thread. if you have been there, then you should probably know how popular these two boys are. :)
@applesyrup hahaha me too. i was laughing so hard cause it was so cute and funny. i ship this joonyoung and jae hyun couple  :x 

Guest applesyrup

[ENGSUB]Become famous when your partner is Park Shinhye? Her next partner: Ahn Jaehyun.

[NYLON TV KOREA] 잠뱅이 x 안재현 + 박신혜 ("Jambangee" x Ahn Jaehyun + Park Shinhye)

Guest applesyrup

neoguri90 said: @zee their fans have increased like tremendously. they are like the "it" boys now. i found the MC cuts from joonyoung wgm "pocaguri" thread. if you have been there, then you should probably know how popular these two boys are. :)
@applesyrup hahaha me too. i was laughing so hard cause it was so cute and funny. i ship this joonyoung and jae hyun couple  :x 

Guest neoguri90

applesyrup said: neoguri90 said: @zee their fans have increased like tremendously. they are like the "it" boys now. i found the MC cuts from joonyoung wgm "pocaguri" thread. if you have been there, then you should probably know how popular these two boys are. :)

Guest applesyrup

@neoguri90

i ship kystal with another guy xD so nope actually

krystal is my bias *o*! can you feel me when krystal and jaehyun have a photoshoot together <3 i'm like "aww my bias!" xD

i feel a little bitter with wgm OTL but i saw joonyoung and his couple b4 they both look cute ^^!

Guest neoguri90

@applesyrup is it with minhyuk? because of the heirs? i kind of  like those two also hahayeah i totally understand. krystal is my bias in f(x) and watching her with jaehyun is double happiness to me too. :x

• Jillia changed the title to Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

Archived