[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Update:

Admin:

Round 3 has ended; thank you for your lovely submissions, and many thanks to the wonderful moderators for helping to keep this contest going! 

The delay between the end of this round and the next will take longer than usual because the staff needs to tally the votes and choose the staff pick finalists. Please give us a few days to do that. I hope to get it done by Wednesday, but I can't make promises right now.

-------

I would like thank everyone for your love and support for our couple-- ChaeKi! >:D<

Let's hope for the best! Hwaiting! \m/

Hi @toast here is my super duper late update!! Hope you like it,, [-O< [-O<

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/599214/4/for-keeps-moonchaewon-songjoongki-chaeki

The essay is awesome, so subtle like chaeki and yet electrifying and mystified :x @Kgrl @SJKMCW =D>

It's thru the existence of fate chaeki were bought together and because of it there is the existence of this thread @unhskikr4ever  you have no idea how this thread use to make giggle n smile so much :x

Even heart warming at times.

Actually I saw a picture of brangelina recently and somehow it reminded me of you @jeonghyang =)) And thus bought me back to the thread, Angelina Jolie was wearing a tuxedo and totally reminded me of chae won dress during kbsda11 it really look like a couple match with joong ki :x

Oh well maybe one day we can reunite again when chaeki announce their wedding, and if that is not going to happen at least we will have the memories of having ship chaeki :\"> It's been a blast!

I still find it amusing that in so many awards that chaewon has ever won, kbsda11 is the only time she let her hair down n wore a dress that's pretty covered up, maybe there's a reason behind tht or maybe no, =)) Maybe I just think too much!

Good luck with the next round.

And thanks to the toast who liked my tumblr that was written ages ago :x :\">

Prays that everything will go well for chaeki n may their next project individually be full with awesomeness! Can't wait for chae won next film n joong ki to come out of the army! =; :x

Take care toast!

one of my fav videos of chaeki...how they started of as collegue and progresses into something more, to infinity and beyond! :x :\">

MC: "Excuse me, Joong Ki-sshi..."
(ChaeKi continued the 'sweet-talk' hihihi) <3
1.jpg
MC: Aissshhh... These lovebirds seriously! "Uhhhmmm.... Yah Joong Ki-sshi" (reaching out Joong Ki's arms)
(Joong Ki was still looking at Chae Won's beautiful face...)
2.jpg

Finally, MC got Joong Ki's attention with the help of the lady wearing a black uniform at her back. (I don't know what to call her. :D )
3.jpg

JK: "Ahh yeh?.. I'm sorry.."MC whispered: "You two are quite obvious... Joong Ki-sshi, couldn't get off your eyes from Chae Won-sshi huh???... We'll talk about that later.. For now, Could you guys move here... Thank you." with a big malicious smile.. 
WAHAHAH 8-X
CW whispered to Joong Ki: "That's why I'm telling you to distance an inch and stop looking at me... How're we going to deal with her questions later huh?.."JK to CW: "My fault honey..." (OMG! EXCUSE ME. *GIGGLES* :x :D ) "Lemme answer all their questions safely." and he gave her a sweet loving smile..
CW couldn't help but let JK off and smile back at him.
4.jpg

And that's how Joong ki came up on responding with the MC's questions. Safe though Obvious. :\">
KYAAAAHHHHHH!!! SO SWEET!!!Of course this is just a delusion! :))Mianhe @toasts, I was re-watching their clips eh. I JUST MISS THEM SO SO MUCH!!!  :(( :(( :((
Anyway, AWESOMEs and LOLs are WELCOME but Flags and Off Topic? Andwaeee!!! I've had enough chingus! :-S :((
Just Kidding! HAHAHA It's up to you. =))
Got to go! Hugs and Kisses! >:D< :-*

EDIT:OMOO!!! I forgot to give credits! :-SS Mianhe [-O<
CR YT's dramalove1983 --- one of the BEST SOURCES of ChaeKi Electrifying Clips. :D I'm now promoting. =))

MC: "Excuse me, Joong Ki-sshi..."

(ChaeKi continued the 'sweet-talk' hihihi) <3

1.jpg

MC: Aissshhh... These lovebirds seriously! "Uhhhmmm.... Yah Joong Ki-sshi" (reaching out Joong Ki's arms)

(Joong Ki was still looking at Chae Won's beautiful face...)

2.jpg

Finally, MC got Joong Ki's attention with the help of the lady wearing a black uniform at her back. (I don't know what to call her. :D )

3.jpg

JK: "Ahh yeh?.. I'm sorry.."
MC whispered: "You two are quite obvious... Joong Ki-sshi, couldn't get off your eyes from Chae Won-sshi huh???... We'll talk about that later.. For now, Could you guys move here... Thank you." with a big malicious smile.. 

WAHAHAH 8-X

CW whispered to Joong Ki: "That's why I'm telling you to distance an inch and stop looking at me... How're we going to deal with her questions later huh?.."
JK to CW: "My fault honey..." (OMG! EXCUSE ME. *GIGGLES* :x :D ) "Lemme answer all their questions safely." and he gave her a sweet loving smile..

CW couldn't help but let JK off and smile back at him.

4.jpg

And that's how Joong ki came up on responding with the MC's questions. Safe though Obvious. :\">

KYAAAAHHHHHH!!! SO SWEET!!!
Of course this is just a delusion! :))
Mianhe @toasts, I was re-watching their clips eh. I JUST MISS THEM SO SO MUCH!!!  :(( :(( :((

Anyway, AWESOMEs and LOLs are WELCOME but Flags and Off Topic? Andwaeee!!! I've had enough chingus! :-S :((

Just Kidding! HAHAHA It's up to you. =))

Got to go! Hugs and Kisses! >:D< :-*
[\spoiler]

Geez @JinRose I thought the script were true. Lol

Come here, lemme hug you! >:D<

Hi toast! Daebak for all your hardworks esp to @mktb eommeoni for reminding about the contest.. TO our legendary toasts @Kgrl @mulberry9 captain @Jillia master @jeonghyang @SJKMCW authornim... Thank you... Yey!! >:D< And to all toast!!! :) keep up the good work! :) lets continue our love for chaeki ❤️❤️❤️

Hi @Toasts!

Finalists for Shippers Contest has been announced but unfortunately our couple didn't make it.

It's a little frustrating but not disappointing. We had the chance to introduced our couple, and this was a good opportunity to let everyone know why we love ChaeKi. Though we didn't make it this experience brought us back together, we did our best, we poured our hearts and we had proven how much we love our couple!

No matter what, our couple will always be the best! \m/ :x

mktb

said: Hi @Toasts! Finalists for Shippers Contest has been announced but unfortunately our couple didn't make it. It's a little frustrating but not disappointing. We had the chance to introduced our couple, and this was a good opportunity to let everyone know why we love ChaeKi. Though we didn't make it this experience brought us back together, we did our best, we poured our hearts and we had proven how much we love our couple! No matter what, our couple will always be the best! \m/ :x

Hi Toasts!

Just wanted to say that regardless of the outcome of the contest, we had so much fun doing it and the best part was all the Toasts coming together. I am definitely looking forward to next year's contest! :) Anyway, I also wanted to share my Nice Guy video I made.

If Nice Guy were a comedy...
http://youtu.be/q4fugmkbec4

Happy Sunday @toasts! Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend! :D
@SJKMCW @Erika Raymundo wow thank you for the fanvids! Daebak!!!
I miss our toast authornims' ff updates! Can I hunt you now??? hihihi! Summoning our authornims! @SJKMCW @riendonghae @limanh @bloodiamond @akatorrieallens @Leilanie @p1n6an2012  @batty22 @mktb @shintin @rochie @Chiomaru @KpopAnimeFanatic (did I miss anyone? haha)

@Chow chingu can I order time from your superstore? Haha I need that for me to write my own update. hihihi!
We might all be busy with RL and other things, but always keep in mind that...
tumblr_mfjqg8zdN41rlpxpao1_500.gif

cr: i-postrandom (tumblr)

Guest akatorrieallens

Hi there my beloved @toasts...I was late...RL is sick. Anyway, I am already here... Though it was nice if we were able to go to the next round of the Soompi contest but Let me just say that I am so happy that the said contest proved how strong our sail is though we are also bust with the real life...Thank you and let's keep this thread moving...I will be loud for the next posts...Haha.
I just want to share this so MOON CHAE WON's IDEAL HEIGHT FOR A GUY IS 170 cm. PSH is 182 cm...not qualified! JW is 185cm...not qualified too. BUT SONG JOONG KI-YAH is 178...pretty much qualified. Haha. :)
Credit to http://moonchaewon.net/index.php/fans-area/fan-activities/item/602-trivia-facts-and-favorites 
Thank you @danzs

Guest akatorrieallens

I have been eyeing this site for sometime...though I already saw most of the photos...the feelings those photos gave to me were just the same...Love, love and love... :)
---> http://www.oninstagram.com/profile/chaekiforever

Guest akatorrieallens

So Finally CHae Wonnie accepted the movie with tree men...now, they just need to find the three men to fight their love for Chae Won. Lemme give some suggestions.
OPTION A will be Park Shi Hoo, Joo Won and ovcourshe SONg Joong Ki :D
OPTION B will be Song Joong Ki-ssi, Song Joong Ki-yah and Song Joong Ki Oppa! Haha.
I really now that it will be very impossible to play that role for Song Joong Ki...heard that LSG is positively eyeing the lead role..I think it's another safe pairing. Haha. 
Hope that oof-cam while filming this movie MCW will say...I choose none of the three of you because some one is already holding my heart and ovcourshe we know who that NICE GUY is. :)

Guest akatorrieallens

C' mon @toasts let's move to the next page and say goodbye to page 780 we're stuck here for sometime already...I just found out that Chae Wonnie really loves dogs and she even considered a puppy as most special gift so I am just thinking who could be the person who got to get her a dog. HIM?! :D
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfofQxh33ugqpbMyEs3Eg

@akatorrieallens hahaha! thank you for giving the options chingu. It's pretty obvious who we will choose =))
I'm excited for our goddess' new project! And if she will indeed work with LSG, then collaborating with JK oppa someday will not be far from possible! [-O<
Now, who do you want to team up with our unnie for this project? (Well, we have our criteria right? The most important thing is that they should be "safe" guys :)) )
@Chow chingu, thank you for granting my order! Will use my time very wisely. hahahah!
Hello hello @toasts! Let's keep this thread moving! :D