unhskikr4ever

p1n6an2012

said:

p1n6an2012

said:

class="content-title"

Song Joong Ki Shares His Ideal Girl Checklist

121123-song-joong-ki-wide.jpg

His popularity currently at an all-time high, Song Joong Ki easily commands the center of any woman’s attention.

On November 23, he was eating at a restaurant in Seoul to celebrate his movie’s achievement in drawing over 5 million viewers. It was during the celebration when he opened up about his ideal girl.

Song Joong Ki shared, “My favorite female style is a woman who has sense. After sense, it’s her face and lastly it’s her personality. I prefer a woman with sense more than how she looks.”

One reporter asked, “Do you not look at the body?” He responded, “The body is part of the face package,” causing quite a few laughs at the table.

Meanwhile, Park Bo Young and the “A Werewolf Boy” director and staff attended the celebratory meal.

Soompiers, anyone here fits the bill?

via soompi 

Guest clarclar012

@populovedudesistahWAHAHAHAH I can't choose between the big smelly fish or the aromatherapy =)) you always get me everytime damn! I can't breathe! :))mite.gifburning toast I think it's better.. since it's still on fire!?! :>
HOLY LEGS! hahaha we should have an expression when we see our queen!photo107653.jpgHOLYYYY LEGS! ^:)^nosebleed.gif=))

Guest juvel10jde

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/11/23/a-countdown-and-poll-of-the-best-and-worst-k-drama-otps-of-2012/#more-33413

PLS VOTE FOR MARU AND EUNGI

@clarclar012 AHHHH those legs! *hyperventilating, drooling and making pervy faces*smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-049 this coming from a straight girl...so I don't blame SJK if he stares at them too!
@populovehyun 
haha I think I mentioned it somewhere in NG thread earlier that we should be called Burning Toasts instead...haha I keep burning with Chaeki's chemistry... and like @clarclar012 said it's still on fire....haha we think alike...did I get separated from u two?...I think maybe I could be the third sistah...hehe...:P  >:D<

@clarclar012 kkk~ :)oh well, I was inspired by perfectgirl since she mentioned she prefers burning toast.oooh... the Holy Legs!^:)^  :-j

@perfectgirl LOL... You scary perv Eunseok! I thot you're just a little boy. kkk.. you must bow in the presence of the Holy Legs ^:)^ That's why I made it, and I think it's logical that we're still burning now that we continue shipping and even rewatching NG.:-bdYes! Let's be sistah togethaaaa :))
@clarclardudesistah012 @perfectgirldudesistah let's do the walkaway.gif away.gifaway.gif

Guest clarclar012

Burning Toast it is! <3 :>
@perfectgirlthirdsistahfromanothamothaHAHAHHA THAT FACE!! I love it! crap! =))*wipes your ES nose*were all straight girls! If we are bleeding to death with those HOLY LEGS ^:)^ what more for SJK?! *boooom*
@populovehyunBOW of its HOLY WONDERS ^:)^moonchaewon48.jpg

@clarclarsistah012 and @populovesistahhyun 
lalala...let's do the Chaeki walk togethaa....
away.gifaway.gifaway.gif
@clarclar012 keke I am sure SJK was making the same face...naughty boy just doesn't show it...
@populovehyun haha the scary perv ES is the alternate ego :P...he usually shows up when @clarclar012 noona calls...keke....right now it's super perv naughty burning toast @perfectgirl at ur service....                                                                                                
yes sistahs forevaa...*sistah hug*.. 
@clarclarsistahforevaa012 and @popusistahforevaalovehyun lets burn together.....object-emoticon-0036.gif

kkkkk~ what's with these fevers we got?! seriously.. NG craze has it's complications which are:-Chaeki Shipper fever-Queen Chaewon legs worshiper syndrome-Over familiarity with other patients (Sistaaaah fevah ) <3
but they all made us smile and laugh so it's not a very destructive disease after all kkkk~
@clarclar012 @perfectgirlExactly!I myself a radically straight girl, I mean... boldly, I worship MEN (smart, sensible and good looking ones, kkkk~) and only Chaewon can make me fall in love! Holy Wonders of the Legs... ^:)^it is IMPOSSIBRUUU that SJK not fall for the wonders [-X
yeaaa~ sistaah.. walking togethaa fo'evaah... in the feevah~ \:D/

Guest clarclar012

@perfectgirl @populovehyunyou two are so adorable! I Just love you two!!! you have said everything that my heart needs to say wahah! =)) I'll just hug you both >:D
we're soooo sick from those fevers! let's ask for Doctor Maru? ;))
wahaha popusis!!IMPOSSIBRUUU! ~ =)) DAMN! epic again!
sistahs!!~ away.gif away.gifaway.gifI'm tired!! slow down!! ~ <3

@clarclar012 wee my sistah...I love u tooo....*sistah hug*.....and yes let's go to Maru Doctahh for our fevaa...hehe...
I love my sistahs @clarclar012 and @populovehyun smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-018......

@clarclarsistah012 you want us to slow down but we are already walking the Chaeki walk so slow...:))

Guest clarclar012

@populovehyun -sistah~here here~who would stay in Busan (vacation) for just one day?! :> gg.gifI'm thinking they are really planning to meet? omo~ 8->
no no you're wrong!! I'm still catching up~ come with me with my motorbike!! :>hitrun.gif TAT2.gif@populovehyun -sistah~ away.gif@perfectgirl -sistah~

@clarclar012 oh, I know sis.. I was just being sarcastic >:) :))WTH~ you bring the bike back =)) EPICclarsistah  its so romantic how we're crossing each other's path, I was replying you in NG thread and you're replying me in Chaeki thread, just like that melodrama where the OTP so close to meet each other but they don't~blsh2.gif I don't know what I'm talking about hehe..

@perfectgirlYou sure is fast, tsk.. you know, eonni's bones aren't young anymore. We're old we can't catch you.. slow down a bit, will you~(and clar's motorbike is sabotaged by JH that it becomes slow)

Chaeki Talk now *serious*I read somewhere that SJK isn't the type to confess his feeling to a girl unless he knows the girl is into him. Is this true?But I guess, it fits the motives. CW is sound about her attention to JK, she back hugged, lips blow,neck blow,tease him about his memorizing ability, and mentioned him in her thank you speech . She's even in Busan now.. kkkk~Oh comeon Joongie, this is once in a lifetime chance! GRAB IT FAST, DUDE~