[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

16 hours ago, Chaeki Joongki said:

Have any of you seen the picture of song joong ki and song hye kyo at baeksang art awards? My heart HURT seeing both of them together. They just look like a couple and i dont like it:tears::tears::cry::tears:

Edited by lede3957
changed my thoughts
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, KPopAnimeFanatic said:

@lovelyp At 32:07, JK is talking about how CW must have had a hard time filming that scene because it was so cold and she was wearing a wedding dress.

Thank you @KPopAnimeFanatic , I was curious about  Chaewon answer to Joongki after that hahaha . Let's me guess , she denied and said she fine right ? or something that Joongki teased her about eungi dialog ( dirty words to maru) 

Anyway Thank you 

Before I leave ,I want to say that I 'm still happy and support our Chaeki  forever . Who knows ? maybe they will end up like eungi+maru  that waited 7 years to tie the knot . ( our Chaeki will wait another 3 years right? hahaha) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lovelyp said:

Thank you @KPopAnimeFanatic , I was curious about  Chaewon answer to Joongki after that hahaha . Let's me guess , she denied and said she fine right ? or something that Joongki teased her about eungi dialog ( dirty words to maru) 

Anyway Thank you 

Before I leave ,I want to say that I 'm still happy and support our Chaeki  forever . Who knows ? maybe they will end up like eungi+maru  that waited 7 years to tie the knot . ( our Chaeki will wait another 3 years right? hahaha) 

Guess I really wanted them to be real and honestly felt their interactions during and after Innocent Man were genuine and more "heartfelt" than what I saw in DOTS. However, after the 2016 Baeksang Awards show, there is no denying SJK has moved on.  The most I can wish for is that if ChaeKi was true, their break-up was before the coming together of SHK and SJK for I would not like to think that such as sweet person as Moon ChaeWon appears to be was surprised, blindsided and/or hurt due to a betrayal. Thanks for the opportunity to purge my thoughts. Goodbye.

Edited by lede3957
misspelled word

I've been lurking on this thread recently since DOTs became a hype and seeing SJK again on TV only reminds me of NG days. :wub:

I just wanted to say hi to @NatashaPangau @lede3957 @Chaeki Joongki @feli2375. I'd been to a lot of ships already, be it hollywood or korean, and you can tell easily if someone is a "genuine" shipper or someone who'd only like to invade some paradise space of others just to SHOW OFF or PUT A SHIP DOWN, by putting pictures of their bias all over the pages for the rivalry to see and get jealous of, pretending to be a "shipper" of the page they were posting into. And that's exactly how I see your intentions here darlings.

I just don't get it why of all people, the reserved and quiet ones get all the hate?! Did MCW do anything against these bashers? Pls don't get me wrong, I have nothing against SHK (I even like her but not to the extent of fangirling over her) or even DOTS. But let's admit it, DOTS did get relatively skyrockrting high ratings but this is all due to SJK's "got-better" looks that people got enticed by him and fangirl-watched the series. I am not a fan of MCW either altho I like her the same way I like SHK. I just dont see any chemistry bet. SongSong since SJK looks young and too-cutesy for SHK (Have you guys noticed the men SHK used to date, from Lee Byung Hun to Hyun Bin? Is SJK's manliness on the same level as theirs?) Yeah I almost fprgot, this is a Chaeki thread, I may not be tolerated to mention or talk abt several names outside this thread. So how come I see a couple of non-Chaeki photos? :huh:

• Like 2

Thank you for your interesting comments and nice/nasty thoughts.  Short explanation of me:  I am too old to have rivalry, jealously, lust,like, hate and/or love for these folk and only recently discovered what "shipping" meant. I became interested (most probably as a relief from quilt-making and boredom) after watching DOTS and surfing the web which led me to this forum.  Initially, my thoughts of SHK was that she looked older and slightly more worldly than SKJ in DOTS, even though his role in DOTS was to be the more experienced of the two.  Would agree that her choice of men/partners/dates was quite similar to your statement and that she was possibly seeking a father figure. By contrast,  MCW, I felt was very close to her parents and more secure from her up- bringing and she acted her butt off in Innocent Man and Shining Inheritance.  Everything I stated above, I meant and to be perfectly honest, I really do not give a flying- fat- rat who gets together with whom or if either of them ever meet again.  But, please allow me the right to express my thoughts without being chastised by someone I have never met (and will probably never meet) because we may have different thoughts about 3 people we have never met (and will probably never meet). Calm down for Pete's sake, this is all fantasy anyhow. Just an FYI, I actually live 16 hours by Korean Airlines from South Korea with good flying conditions.  No joke.

• Like 2

Haha, @lovelyp. That would be quite cute, wouldn't it? Actually, it was very cold during that time. CW actually agreed. It gets super cold in the winter in Korea. Later in the video, CW mentions that the bench scene in Episode 20 was very, very cold. It was even snowing that day and it was late at night (but a bunch of fans were still around to watch them film their kiss scene!). More than showing ChaeKi moments, that video is just a really nice analysis by the actors of what goes on in Episode 20 and the characters' characterizations.

I have to admit that I'm very sad to see that CW has deactivated her Instagram. It was a delightful way of connecting with her, as the pictures she posted of herself or her life outside the industry were often very homey. And more than being concerned about whether CW and JK actually went out or not, I'm just really happy that the drama means as much to them as it does to the many NG fans who were blown away by the artistic, literary, visual, intellectual, romantic, and moral perfection of the drama. NG is not your average drama. It may have some plot holes, but compared to the overarching theme A+ moments that it revolved around, the plot holes were NOTHING, and easy to overlook. It's the emotional resonance and sincerity from all sides that makes it so special to both the actors and the audience. The directors, the writer, the cast and crew-- everybody knew that this was a very special project with fullhearted sincerity and talent coming from all sides to make it into a wonderful drama. It's pretty much that once in a lifetime thing, and I believe that JK and CW will continue to hold NG deep in their hearts as their most heartwarming and valuable drama experience. Everyone was close with each other, understood each others' intentions, and had the crazy talent and sophistication to pull it off. The subject of NG comes up every year in interviews for CW and JK, and every time, they respond with sincerity that it was a project very special to them above the rest of their projects. A few years back when JK was still in the military, CW was asked for her movie with Seung Gi who she had the best chemistry with so far. She apologized for not picking SG and chose JK instead. The way she described his acting skills was nothing short of her being in awe. And JK mentioned during NG that he truly learned from CW from how hardworking and diligent she is. I think they both really learned from each other and continue to be good friends today (an interview from earlier this year revealed that JK chose NG as the project most special to him, and CW either late last year or early this year mentioned that she is close acquaintances with JK). Still, I am much inclined to believe that even if they didn't date after the drama, they definitely had sparks flying while filming NG. I am close to sure that they had little unknown crushes for each other by their interactions.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Super thanks @KPopAnimeFanatic , Oh I like your post Thank you so much .I think the same :wub: :wub: I 'd like to read in this thread because a wide gap in the openions  with reasonable about our Chaeki . New fans maybe didn't know . We still alive for 4 years hahaha .So go on shipping . 

• Like 4

Someday we will see Chaeki together again. Even if not as a couple in real life maybe together on a new project. 

Keep the Faith Toasts! "It ain't over till the fat lady sings"...

And please no more negativity.

• Like 6

On June 5, 2016 at 10:25 PM, aew_aew_aew said:

Do you remember about CW's script? She likes to hi-light her line with colorful and that make JK very impress

Then

SEE

You know how much influence a person has on you when you become that person. I remember during the Hospital BTS scene SJK revealed how MCW stayed up all night to study the script. That's the diligent actress MCW is according to SJK. And it is rubbing on SJK. 

There was a recent article on K-Drama coouples you would like to see in real life and I saw a lot of SJK-MCW answers. Chaeki still has a big following.

Keep the Faith! 

• Like 9

13 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I think you shouldn't has posted this in Chaeki thread .. and a few hours ago you raised concern about SJK being gay in SS thread .. so MCW fans :D heah up for you gals ..   I wonder what are you trying to do? Soudeny 

Let's stop the war with me! I don't have any plan to have problem with you.

13 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I think you shouldn't has posted this in Chaeki thread .. and a few hours ago you raised concern about SJK being gay in SS thread .. so MCW fans :D heah up for you gals ..   I wonder what are you trying to do? Soudeny 

• Like 1

Guest HelloHailey

We have never seen Chaeki meet up again after KBS Drama Awards 2012 and I really want to see their interactions again some day. I hope they will not be too awkward and act like strangers. In that case, then we can guess that they dated and broke up. She said she is not friends with Lee Min Ho who acted in a drama, a movie and did a commercial for Levi's with her, but she wasn't awkward with him when they met during BiFan last year

The interview when she said SJK is her most compatible partner was in Jan 2015 and he has a superb voice, so it wasn't too long ago. Obviously she kept mentioning she likes men with nice voice (the last time she said that was when she was promoting The Mood That Day with Yoo Yeon Seok earlier this year).

Even if Chae Won and Joong Ki never dated, I swear Joong Ki would cross her mind every time she says she likes a man with a nice voice.

Chae Won is really honest and simple-minded compared to maybe, some other K-celebrities and idols. She is not the type who will do Love-stagram or put on couple stuff to the airport. If she has to lie about her dating status, she will keep it short, like "I am not dating anyone" because she is incapable of mind-playing with the media.

----

For all the hype of him and his latest femaie co-star, I am still confident that they do not date. They wear similar stuff because they have the same stylist. The lady has great chemistry with basically all her past co-stars. I actually would love to see her with Kang DW and I don't understand why people think her chemistry with Joong Ki is especially great or "real". LOL I wonder if they are too young to have watched all her previous works. 

When an actor and actress is able to speak so particularly about his/her ideal type (for example: So Ji Sub like someone 1m68 tall, Yoo Seung Ho likes a girl wearing a dark dress and has a dog....), he or she is most likely in a relationship. I'm quite confident that Song Joong Ki is not single and he has said more than once... like for years that he would keep his relationship private and protect his girl. Seeing how he has been doing obvious fan-service lately, it's just fan-service, just like when he said "Park Bo Young is mine". We just can't be sure who he's been seeing.