[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest chaewonheart

i am currently backreading this thread when i saw your post every words you say @evergreen are right for me, since day one until this very moment my feelings for chaeki are the same ii never changed a bit though in chaewon's case i gladly ship every OTPs she had from one to another but Chaeki couple is very different for me,, they still lives in my memory and i kept on re-watching NG whenever i wanted to or whenever i am not busy,

Words cant say how much i love and i ship them so hard that i wanted them to date in real life. they are indeed the only onscreen couple that i shipped this long and i'm still hoping that they would meet again in another work~ some time in future,, 

everytime i think of them my mind wanders. and i always dream of one day a news will blast in my screen saying they are dating for real

Oh, No Couple what have you done to us, please mend our broken but hopeful hearts by reuniting ~~ and if that day comes i will totally FREAK OUT 

Sending you Love Chaewon-unni Joong Ki-oppa! you kept the fire burning! Burning Toast!

• 5 weeks later...

Hello @toasts!

It's been awhile since I visited the thread. How's everyone going? :D

I'm really thrilled everytime I see news about Joong Ki oppa <3 Hopefully we'll also hear from our goddess. :D

Just to keep our Chaeki hearts beating here are some nice ffs that I've come across recently:

Nice Guy - After the Ending

You're My Serenade

King and Queen of Joseon

Honey, I'm Jealous

These are all in Bahasa, the trick that I do is to use Google Chrome and translate the stories into english. :) Enjoy! 

P.S. Authornim @riendonghae just updated her ff! Yey!

It's Because I love You

Check it out! :D

Edited by camzy
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen all these comments about SJK and SHK... and I kinda lol'd. It's not like they went out for dinner on their own. It was with the crew - so basically they did some team building - very common in Korea - while getting ready for the next months filming.

Actually MCW and SJK started working on "Nice Guy" WAY earlier... I think 7 months prior to the film airing (considering there is still no airing date for DoS yet). If I remember it correctly they even met with the writer to get to know their characters.

On a sidenote: I'm not very fond of SHK's acting either... she is pretty bland. I remember her in "That Winter, The Wind Blows" and playing a blind woman fit her very well because she is great in having dead eyes. I know this sounds harsh but that's how I feel. Her face doesn't show any emotion - all she can do is look pretty. And the reason why she got cast over more talented actresses is because she has a lot of popularity/stardom in Korea. And they need that because this drama is SO expensive they NEED high ratings - they need a successfull drama. And even though SJK is very popular as well I don't think he does have the same amount of stardom as SHK. So KBS chose pretty/popularity over talent.

I'm going to check out the drama for SJK but I can only laugh at the people saying that Song-Song will have great chemistry. SJK is capable of having chemistry with a stone. lol

LOL @Jillia you couldn't have said it any better. yeah,.. the man's just kinda capable of doing such LOL :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest iamnotanalien

This might sound crazy or stupid but if you look carefully at this pic which chae won has posted on instagram, just look at her ring finger. If one is wearing a ring on his/her ring finger, doesn't this mean that he/she is married/engaged? AHAHAHA correct me if I'm wrong. OMG THIS IS SO WEIRD. have a great one guys.:sweatingbullets::)

• 2 weeks later...

This might sound crazy or stupid but if you look carefully at this pic which chae won has posted on instagram, just look at her ring finger. If one is wearing a ring on his/her ring finger, doesn't this mean that he/she is married/engaged? AHAHAHA correct me if I'm wrong. OMG THIS IS SO WEIRD. have a great one guys.:sweatingbullets::)

That was taken during Today's Love Filing. At the End When LSG and Her were living together and Then They were taking pic together at the end,Where She planted a kiss on his lips.They both were wearing couple rings during that scene!

• Like 3

Guest iamnotanalien

That was taken during Today's Love Filing. At the End When LSG and Her were living together and Then They were taking pic together at the end,Where She planted a kiss on his lips.They both were wearing couple rings during that scene!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i cracked up laughing reading your explanation. Maybe i was too delusional and my mind could not be in a normal state. SORRY. AHAHAHAHAH

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

061052202521.jpg

They could have been main casts for the drama "Cheese in the Trap"?

http://www.mbn.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?news_seq_no=2728639

문채원, ‘치즈인더트랩’ 송중기와 남녀주인공 될 뻔?

문채원, ‘치즈인더트랩’ 송중기와 남녀주인공 될 뻔?

문채원이 송중기와 tvN ‘치즈인더트랩’에서 엮일 뻔한 비하인드가 화제다. 

과거 웹툰 '치즈 인 더 트랩' 작가 순끼는 한 매체와의 인터뷰에서 드라마 캐스팅에 대해 언급했다.
당시 순끼는 "드라마 캐스팅에 관해서는 전적으로 제작사가 결정한다"면서도 "드라마 '착한 남자'에서 송중기가 보여준 연기가 인상적이었다. 문채원도 돋보였다.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

tumblr_nj9x9wemX61qjmirao4_250.giftumblr_nj9x9wemX61qjmirao7_250.gif

Because I love you, tears fall
Because my heart hurts, tears fall again
In case I lose you again, in case I lose you again
My two eyes only look at you

Look at me, who loves you
Because tears fall like this, because tears keep falling,
Even if I’m born again, even if I’m born again, it’s you

I said that I hate the start of goodbyes
But if I love again, if I miss you, really,
Can you come back?

I only see you

I’m waiting and waiting for you
In case you come back, in case you come back again
Even if I’m rained on, even if I walk in the snow
Even if I’m born again, it’s only you

• Like 13
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Omoooo... oraenmanieyo, uri kajok-deul, burning toasts!!

When was the last time I was here? Maybe a year after SJK went to his military service? It's such a long time ago.

How I miss you guys! I'm happy that this thread was still active, that means everyone still have faith on our ChaeKi. I don't want to be the only one who still wants them to be together, even though now they haven't crossed path in entertainment world. I just hope that someday they'll star together in both drama and movie on SBS so that they can go to RM to promote them! LOL okay I become delusional again. Can't help it if it's about chaeki. :w00t:

• Like 7