[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Anyeong naughties :-h

Wow its been forever after my last visit in here and 600 pages already.. Congratulation burnt toast for your effort making this thread unsinkable you guys really awesome =D> I need to backtracking.. Miss u guys all :x

@shintin
Authornim! You are really efficiency, I believe you have a lot of inspiration, let's keep writing!! =D> =D> CW feel she have been raped, how pathetic!! :-S :-S Can you make her earlier met JK? Send you JK silhouette, I believe it is match for your ff. :x :x
91d12e32gw1e36kecv04cj.jpg

@niceday
Hey Chingu! I'm home.Got a day Off.It's so tiring at work these days.Sad I can't come here more often. crying.gif My Boss is to be blamed.He has installed hidden(Well not so hidden to me troll-face-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif ) camera in every rooms to spy on workers.That's why Boss are useless.They just have too much free time on their hands.All Bosses should be fired .LOL frying-pan-smash.gif

@renebecks
So What's the Plan? Are we buying Korea's plane ticket to get rid of her yet or not? Is she a competition or not? I'm ready. hammer-smash.gif

Just noticed the short hair and her white S3 phone. bash-head.gifUnless she is one of these guys girlfriend.I don't see a reason two guys would eat out with a girl.I mean it's totally normal in Europe but I don't think it's that normal in Korea,right? fighting-with-baseball-bat.gif Now I'm gonna go buy my plane ticket. Anyone on board?

Son-Dam-Bi-song-joong-ki-_1377143943_af_