[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Toasts, another interviews of Chae Won just released today

She mentioned Best Couple award also. What's wrong with ChaeKi? I can't say this is coincidental .. both talked about Aomori kiss as their most memorable, about Chae Won's scripts and now, this? best couple award?

“수상에는 한 번도 욕심낸 적이 없어요” 라고 말하면서도 “커플상은 정말 예쁜 상 같아요. 두 사람의 그림이 예뻤다는 상이니까 정말 기분 좋게, 예쁘게 받을 수 있을 것 같아요. 주시면 정말 감사할 것 같아요”라고 베스트커플상에 대한 욕심을 살짝 내보던 문채원. 그녀에게 ‘착한 남자’는 어떤 작품으로 기억이 될까.

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1355115821432014002

Guest clarclar012

btw just want to share this video about PBY's reaction of SJK's "she's mine" statement (4:45)I can tell she's really sincere in what she told the interviewer :P can prove it by watching the rest of the video ^_^

*sorry if re-posted*

tumblr_m6j2lsBnqn1qkwym7.gifWhen I open Chaeki / Toasts Thread this morning I have this look... sans the green yuck-y snorts.. I'M SO TOUCHED.
Thanks to @mulberry9 for bringin the only script exist in the world again that's been gossiped by @Jillia and @clarclar012 and the new part of Chae Won's interview mentioning the COUPLE AWARD!and @songmoon for bringin together that particular part of interview from both sides, since I don't really read SJK's interviews.. Omg... they're so alike.and @Kgrl and @charmingtail for the brainstorming again~ and everyone oh my God... kk.. I dunno what happened to me, it's just hormones.
I was pondering if I can live without my pinky just in case I've to sacrifice one. I guess, they're not very useful so all I need to worry about is to have painkillers prepared as we sacrificing our pinkies to Gods of Dramas and Goddess Hera like @obscuresalmon suggested. :))

Guest clarclar012

populovehyun said:
clarclar012 said: btw just want to share this video about PBY's reaction of SJK's "she's mine" statement (4:45)I can tell she's really sincere in what she told the interviewer :P can prove it by watching the rest of the video ^_^
*sorry if re-posted*