[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@ngim @clarclar012 Aww, thanks, you're both so sweet. :x

@anoosha Hahaha, not PSed. CW actually is nicely endowed in that area if she doesn't lose weight for her roles. ;)

@charmingtail Oh great promos for the movie dear! :)) I'm also very glad that ChaeKi have not been involved in a scandal. JK is also adjusting to deal with the attention and scrutiny of his skyrocketing popularity. It's tiresome for sure. I'm hoping that the few days he's in HK can give him a slight breather. Not to say HK paparazzi aren't some of the most aggressive in the world, but at least it's away from industry people he knows.

@cedricgordon Did I confirm something? Lols. I basically threw out all the insiders info and rumors, and started fresh to take a holistic view of the situation. 

I believe that the Burning Toasts I've come to know will be accommodating and supportive of JK and CW despite knowing the undercurrents in Korea. Yes, I trust you guys that much! :)) No matter what the future brings, let's support them as actors and individuals. :x

tumblr_mdtqztnSYw1r8sro0o1_1280.jpg
Credit: KBS & Tumblr

@ngimAw you adorable dongsaeng. Your posts always make me smile! Gimme a hug. >:D<
Eh? Future raps? :\"> It was a one hit wonder. xD No more.
@charmingtail :> That would be a wonderful movie/drama to watch.

But yes, it's best that we support Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won as individuals first and foremost, that their health, safety and privacy come first and we support them. Then we can continue our delusions. :)) Whatever that is going on in South Korea won't really sway us as long as we believe in the two. They make the right decisions for themselves and it's up to us to accept it and move on.

Guest charmingtail

I was just browsing on MCW interviews and came across an interview done 1 year ago and a fan actually wrote on the comment that after watching all her BTs, interviews, NGs etc, she/he found that "MCW is  playful & nice but a bit reserved with strangers and she doesn't like skinship (with male artists)"......
I was like rolling my eyes. MCW definitely dont have skinship problem with SJK haha. I dont know much abt MCW until NG.......if thats really the case ,our chae wonnie is really losing her heart to SJK or maybe she is just treating him like gal pal   :))

Hi my Burning Toasts!

First I have to do something that I have been dying to do again ever since RL strapped me down....Chaeki walks...away.gifaway.gifaway.gifaway.gifaway.gif
Haha I saw the Chaeki glasses family and let me say this: I love this thread...You all are awesome and never fail to make me smile and laugh....RL has been really tough on me nowadays but I had to come to Chaeki thread today.. and now that I have come here I knew what was missing from my life for the past few days...regular Chaeki dosage and a taste of all my burning toasts chaekiers...

Guest clarclar012

@perfectgirlawwww >:D< there's also something missing when you're not around ~ I miss you :-*also read @ngim and I lovely burning toasts neighborhood world hahah :P freaking crazy 8-}

wow! this thread is awesome. im so late! all i can say is that, kgirl is awesome. i have always thought something was fishy between the two. i mean, joongki the confident guy suddenly loses his confident with chae won during  this bts 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfA7tMIMM4E
sorry i dont know how to post a video here, but from this bts i thought it was strange between them because before this i did come across some videos of joongki and female artist, he doesnt seem to have problem to be stared like that, and i watched running man a lot so im quite familiar with his behavior around women in running man, i dont know if its only for the show or what, but joongki wasnt the type to get shaken easily. but in the bts he quickly give up staring at moon chae won and suddenly burst in shy laugh. weird though, and the back hug bts was also weird, with that pervert joke and the sudden unscripted back hug. 
glad that i found this thread. hehe

Awww @clarclar012 *sistah hug*  >:D<
I just backtracked a bit and I love the Burning Toast Chaeki neighborhood...count me in @clarclar012 and @ngim I am booking space there as well!... now I am getting all kinds of ideas too....we can call it SilverTop neighborhood as well...and everybody will do Chaeki walks there...away.gifaway.gifaway.gif
we will spazz about Chaeki all the time...but I suspect it will be too hot there with Chaeki everywhereth_083_v2.gif...but we will burn together my Burning Toasts!...

Guest clarclar012

@perfectgirl *sistah hug* >:D<
oh yes~ be ready for the hotness ofc! hahah hotdrink.gifsilvertop village~ ahh~ perfect!!then we will have re-watching outside the neighborhood with the projector and all! then @jeonghyang will do the pervert jokes~ :))
wow~ so happy~ ;))but I wonder how we will understand each other.. with our different accents and all .. I hope we have our subtitles below us while were talking :> :>8-> 8->