[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

So I watched this episode with no subs, so I have almost no idea what was actually said, except the previews. Does OJ have any idea yet who LS is? Did she find out (as in that he is the crown prince)? I'm all sorts of confused there. I can't wait for c-subs to come out since they are usually first before eng ones. 
And how long before he figures out where he originally saw her before? I bet he's in for a shock. LOL I doubt he expected to see her again. I wonder if he even remembers the promise that he made to her. I hope we don't have to wait all the way to next week - although I suspect it will be much longer of a wait than that.
As for DP - I do love him. :) He may be a womanizer on the outside, but that's probably the mask the nobody that he has to be being a prince who's not in line for succession. I just hope his character does not go the way of Yang Myung in TMETS. I know some people have mentioned this as well. The more I watch him, the more I am reminded of JIW's portrayal of YM. Either way, I don't mind seeing DP more.
Oh - as for CS - I wonder when he will appear. While I love all these other pairings, I still really just want to see YAI and KTH. So electrifying. He is definitely better than her, but I think she's doing quite well here, despite all the criticism that she usually faces as an actress. 

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimbee

briseis said: She goes looking for the place where the fabrics are drying,however, bumps into LS  :x . She wants to know the way and he wants to impress her but it looks he knows his own palace and home less than his servant  [-( /:) :)). THESE SCREENCAPS DON'T NEED ANY COMMENTARY  \m/ :-bd :x \:D/ <:-P !!!! HILARITY AND PERFECTION MAYBE!!!

Guest NEWMARIO

Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love Episode 3 Review: Yoo Ah In Protects Kim Tae Hee in Danger

Posted on April 15, 2013 in drama by Sunny FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

image_readtop_2013_289233_1366035247893131

In Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love, episode 3, Lee Soon(played by Yoo Ah In) saved Jang Ok Jung(played by Kim Tae Hee) from noblemen’s kids.

Ok Jung went to a banquet to deliver clothes. While she was wandering around, she faced a group of noblemen’s kids. They asked her position first so she could join them. However, Ok Jung didn’t answer, and they got mad.

Then another group came and told them about what happened in Buyongjung. Ok Jung was embarrassed. The noblemen’s kids acted rude and ordered her to pour drinks for them. As Ok Jung refused, one of them raised his had to slap her. Just then, Soon appeared and stopped him. He whispered to his ears what his position is, and the kids walked away.

Source: Startoday

Follow the journey of the continuity mistake AKA JOJlings 3 : JOJ editor FAT 0!!!
1. The man is enjoying his 15 seconds of fame...vlcsnap-2013-04-15-20h23m24s112_zps96d9evlcsnap-2013-04-15-20h23m24s119_zps2c9292....still rocking his socks off, drawing closer and closer to what should be probably the biggest close-up of his entire career...vlcsnap-2013-04-15-20h23m29s167_zps27a78
3....however, the editor probably thought here that he doesn't deserve it after all so ... @-)vlcsnap-2013-04-15-20h23m32s198_zps35d8f
4....and our hero is back where he belongs - in the background (yeah, that's the right face, buddy  B-)  )vlcsnap-2013-04-15-20h23m36s241_zps032ea
THE END :D

^ yea I notice the stunt double too, like in ep1, during fight scene, when SJ gets down of the horse for half sec we didn't see his face, i was pretty sure it wasn't YAI. and in this ep, when JOJ fall in the river, the one falling is someone else too. I remember those bts photos KTH took with her double in the water ^^ i don't mind those since it's pretty common, i don't want my actors risk doing these actions and hurt themselves, it's fine as long as they deliver.
Watching the eps again, ah I'm curious how and since when DP knows OJ, he said 'uri OJ', I really hope they'll show it later. I like this character more and more as i see different side of him, and always supporting SJ. in this eps, SJ almost presented her to DP, he'll find out sooner or later that the girl SJ's thinking of is the same as his little crush. please let him stay as he is til the end, if everyone turns all angsty/serious idk if i can take it :-Sand yea when Chi Soo shows up? maybe when SJ defines his first queen..

Guest tureready

Now Available To Download At FreeKoreanDramas 
EPISODE E03

[RS,HF,DF,FC,UB,BS,FR,RG,HP,GU,FD],[FileFactory,YandexDisk,Mega,2Shared,Zippyshared] -  [720p-KOR]-[350MB-AVI]

AGB ratings :-S
Gu Family Book 13.6% (Seoul 15.5%)
God of the Workplace 13.4% 
Jang Ok Jung: 7,9 % 

I can't believe that such a great drama has such dismal ratings @-) !I just hope that SBS won't change the writer because that is usually the first course of action in such situations :-SS ! She has been bringing to life such an extraordinary story and characters that I wouldn't survive if she stopped writting the script  [-O< 

SBS put quiet a budget into this drama, it's sad to see that tv viewers aren't attracted enough. I think one part is because it's based on history and everyone knows how it'll go so they're not interested? and the fact the writer changed a lot of details. I think if it wasn't JOJ and some fictional character that noone has heard, this drama would surely get more attention it deserves. On the bright sight, most people who saw it have given a positive feedback, I hope the writer/pd/staff and the cast will read those reviews to know they're doing a good job and continue. JOJLIL team fighting!
Btw, love this scene, wished it was in 3D lolrw43d1.gif

Guest livon123

I like both queen IK and IH. I like how they are good friends too. The story is progressing very fast. LOL, the more I watch it the more I think IH is actually a very wise lady, she is respectable that she like things fair, not cheat (well as of now). Hong Soo-Hyun does a good job, hard to hate her character haha. 
Prince DP is so manly at the end of ep 3, I am totally loving his character. 
However, I still think JOJ editing or pace is not all there. The scenes and people are no doubt beautiful, but the story telling is still so-so. It need to build stronger character and plots.
Looking forward to ep 4!

Ok, I'll start watching this, the bits I watched of episode 1 looked good, ALTHOUGH I didn't care for the 'dog poop' name for my beloved Dong Yi lol  and that is a problem for me watching this, Jang Ok Jung was such a horrible character in what is one of my top sageuks so I'm really going to have to try hard to see her in a different light.

But always a sucker for a good KHD, I have to give it a try, hope it will continue to be as good as the bit I saw.

@orange52: Don't be depressed. We can't help the ratings. It's not like the MBC and KBS's dramas are posting some staggering numbers. 13,6% or 7,9% when you round it you will always get 10 :D:)>-
@RanP: I think that one of the main reason why the Koreans aren't interested in this particular drama is that they are so used to JOJ being the evil scheming woman who would do anything to gain power. In their eyes she is the temptress who seduced the unsuspecting king whereas IH and DY were angels who could do no wrong  8-| . The writer's been destroying the stereotype that they learn from the time they are born. The fact that there have been perhaps 100 of renditions of this story portaying JOJ nothing short of a devil doesn't help. 
The next reason in my opinion is that Koreans love those long slow-paced boring sageuk where nothing happens for hours, with static directing, bland camera work and episodes that consist mostly of people glaring at each other and talking in complicated sentences plotting who knows what. Just look at SKKS - great directing, fast paced, young people moving a lot, gorgeous cinematography, inovative - similar case as JOJ right now  :-B  :

DateEpisodeNationwideSeoul
2010-08-30016.3(<8.7)
2010-08-31026.3(<9.0)
2010-09-06037.3(<9.3)
2010-09-07047.5(<8.8)
2010-09-13058.0(<9.5)
2010-09-14068.4 (18th)8.4 (20th)
2010-09-20078.79.0 (19th)
2010-09-21087.9(<9.5)
2010-09-27099.29.6 (19th)
2010-09-281010.2 (14th)10.6 (13th)
2010-10-041110.4 (13th)10.5 (15th)
2010-10-051210.7 (9th)11.1 (9th)
2010-10-111312.8 (8th)13.1 (8th)
2010-10-121410.9 (16th)10.9 (15th)
2010-10-181513.1 (6th)14.0 (6th)
2010-10-191614.3 (7th)15.1 (6th)
2010-10-251713.0 (8th)13.9 (8th)
2010-10-261812.6 (8th)13.4 (8th)
2010-11-011911.8 (8th)12.6 (8th)
2010-11-022012.8 (7th)13.4 (7th)
Average10.1%-

Don't worry, be happy, episode 4 airs in just 13 hours :!! \:D/

I'm afraid that the producers may get discouraged and trim the episodes if ratings continue to be subpar. It's like so much money is invested into the costumes and jewelries that it's normal if they want to make profits through high ratings and sponsors.

Archived