Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson

Guest jacbit

FIRST DAY HIGH

4213d7c8.jpg

The journey in solving the greatest mysteries

of life begins on the first day of school.

Brainy Indi (Kim), MVP MJ2 (Gerald), Sosy Pré (Maja), Rebel Gael (Geoff) and Nice Guy Nathan (Jason) are college freshmen who enter FDH University without knowing what college life will bring them.

Anxious, excited and scared all at the same

time, the five of them make seemingly ordinary, harmless decisions on their first day in school.

Unbeknownst to them, these little decisions will eventually set the way they are going to be from that day on and will lead them to where they are right now – in the middle of an investigation on what is known as B.W.A.C.A. or Basketball Water Contamination Accident.

Considered to be the greatest mystery the university has ever encountered, the entire basketball team suddenly started acting funny and collapsing in the middle of the opening game. Not knowing what is happening, the students and other spectators erupt into a riot which brings the game into a halt. With the threat of forfeiting their chances in this year’s season looming, the school chairman and the coach hire the best investigator to solve the case. Initial investigation shows that the water drank by the players during the game was contaminated by a mysterious substance. But the more surprising finding was that the culprit is from the same school!

Who is responsible for all this?!

Is it Brainy Indi who by denying her growing love for MJ2 ends up heartbroken and formulated the anti-love potion thinking that it can “cure” her heartache?

Is it MVP MJ2 who never wanted the pressure that came along from being the next big superstar and from being the current MVP’s brother?

Is it Nice Guy Nathan who was the team’s water boy during that game?

Is it Sosy Pré who would do anything to become part of the most popular sorority even if it means running half-naked and being humiliated in front of the whole student body?

Or is it Rebel Gael who is willing to do anything to avoid seeking his father’s help to the point of dealing with a syndicate just to get the amount he needs to mount his art exhibit?

In the end, it is not only the mystery during the basketball game which was solved but more importantly, the five freshmen begin to solve the greater mysteries in their young lives – family, love and friendship.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIRST DAY HIGH THE MOVIE

fdh1.jpg

Hottest Five Teen Stars in “First Day High”

There are now five reasons to remember September this year namely the five youth icons that come to life in the much-awaited youth-oriented movie of the season – First Day High.

The five are Brainy High, Sosy High, MVP High, Rebel High, and Nice Guy High.

Earlier introduced in the chartbusting-hit song First Day High by Kamikazee Band, these five teens typify the five characters that crowd any campus anywhere and make up the school population.

All eyes turn to Sosy High when she walks into a classroom while Brainy High can’t help but call attention when she practically has all the answers to the professor’s questions.

There’s Nice Guy High with his winsome smile for everyone and MVP High’s charm causing girls, and some boys, too, to go incurably gaga. Plus Rebel High’s strong personality, a dominant campus fixture, drawing everyone’s interest to his cause.

The five hottest teen stars in showbiz today are cast in the five roles that define today’s Youth Generation: Geoff Eigenmann, Maja Salvador, Kim Chiu, Gerald Anderson, and Jason Abalos from Star Cinema’s stable of young talents.

Geoff is Rebel Gael, Maja is Sosy Pre, Kim is pretty Brainy Indi, Jason is Nice Guy Nathan, and Gerald is MVP MJ2 in a youth-oriented story that has them involved with each other’s joys, sorrows and anxieties from their first day high in school.

First Day High is touted to be Star Cinema’s unprecedented box-office hit in the youth-oriented movie genre. Following Star Cinema’s tradition in bringing to the big screen youth movies like Jologs and Trip that ruled the box-office, First Day High is expected to be the year’s movie block buster!

First Day High, directed by Mario Cornejo, is ready for its nationwide theater release on September 27.

Kim and Gerald Guest on Sharon

Kim and Gerald re-enacting the megastar's movie P.S. I Love You

01aasharon827aip5.jpg

Playing a game on how well they know their partners.

01aasharon827brl5.jpg

Gerald promotes his CD, gives an autographed copy to Ms. Sharon Cuneta and recieves a kiss from her.

The Way You Look At Me Part 2

moments.jpg

You look at me and I begin to melt

Just like the snow when the ray of sun is felt

I'm crazy 'bout you baby cant you see

I'd be so delighted if you would come with me......

KIM HOPES GERALD CAN WAIT

fdh3.jpgkimeraldfdh8a.jpg

UNLIKE other young stars who hem and haw when asked about their

lovelife, PBB's Kim Chiu admits: "Nagpaparamdam po si Gerald

(Anderson) sa akin. He sends me text messages everyday and tells me

kung anong mga lakad niya when we're not together."

How does she feel about it? "Siyempre po, kinikilig ako."

So what are Gerald's chances? "Siguro mga 60% po. Ang problem lang

is my dad. Ayaw pa niyang mag-boyfriend ako as I'm only 16. So it

depends kay Gerald if he'd be willing to wait."

Gerald admits that inside PBB, his first crush was Niña Jose, who

was later paired with Fred Payawan. But after he got to know Kim

better, he discovered that Kim is really very lovable, no wonder

viewers voted for her to make her win. Now, they're constantly

together taping for "Love Spell" and "Aalog-Alog" and shooting their

first film together, "First Day High", the mainstream debut of

Director Mario Cornejo who made waves with the acclaimed indie

film, "Big Time."

In "First Day High", which opens on September 27, Kim is Indi, the

Brainy High.

She's so intelligent she wins in all academic competitions,

including the national award as the country's Most Outstanding

Student in Science and Invention. Gerald is the athletic MJ2, the

MVP High, the golden boy and star player of their school team,

Flying Lizards. Supporting them in "First Day High" are Maja

Salvador as Sosy High, Jason Abalos as Nice Guy High, and Geoff

Eigenmann as Rebel High.

PBB TEEN EDITION FLASHBACK

Sweet moments by the kitchen counter

kimgecounter.jpg

I love the way you smile when i look in your eyes

I love the way you laugh when i try to be funny

and how a tear rolls down your face

when I say no one could ever take your place

Cause baby when you sleep, I watch you breathing

and baby when you dream, i dream with you

cause everywhere you are is where i wanna be, it’s true

everything you do makes me know how much i love you.....

I believe that some things were meant to be

as sure as there is love yours is meant for me........

AALOG-ALOG EPISODE 8

Kim's mom Donya Etang is very much against Kim and Gerald's relationship that she would do anything to keep them apart. Gerald pretends to be one of Kim's girlfriends so they could be together.

alogepi8.jpg

LOVESPELL PRESENTS: CHARM & CRYSTAL

27wsv1k.jpg

charmcrystal.jpg

AGB RATINGS, SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 3, 2006

Mega/Metro Manila

Asap 06 (ABS-CBN 2) 14.5/16.2

Sop (GMA 7) 15.0/15.1

Your Song (ABS-CBN 2) 12.9/14.9

Lovespell (ABS-CBN 2) 14.9/16.3

Love to Love (GMA 7) 9.1/9.3

Sfiles (GMA 7) 11.3/10.3

Buzz (ABS-CBN 2) 12.3/14.1

Guest snowstrutt

Gerald looks hot.

Kim is just average.

They came out in the reality show Pinoy Big Brother... so they're ordinary teens who "should" look ordinary and be ordinary. Kim won the reality show... besting 11 others... not because of her pretty looks, but because she's simple and unannoying. What you see is what you get.

That's what endears her to people. I'm not a super fan of both though since I don't get to see them that much... but they seem to be cute together.

Archived