Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson

Guest jacbit

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jacbit

First Day High the Movie Mall Tour at the SM Mall of Asia

The whole cast with Gerald as the MVP High(red), Kim as the Brainy High(yellow), Geoff Eigenman as the Rebel High(black), Maja salvador as the Sosy High(violet) and Jason Abalos as the Nice Guy High(blue).

fdh2.jpg

fdh3.jpg

Special thanks to ate Lhei!!!

Guest jacbit

Celebrity World

Crispina Martinez Belen

ff1a.jpg

d7ec.jpg

The hit “Gerald Anderson’s Dance Picks” album mall tour will be at SM Marilao today at 5pm.

Gerald Anderson is undoubtedly one of the fastest rising young stars today. After starring in the first episode of ABS-CBN’s “Love Spell,” the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition third Big Placer became mainstay in the new Channel 2 sitcom “Aalog-alog.”

Now he is slated to start taping for the forthcoming ABS-CBN drama series “My Destiny.” The Kim Chiu-Gerald Anderson tandem is one of the hottest loveteams in showbiz.

Gerald is also finishing his first movie assignment, “First Day High,” in which he is a most valuable basketball player.

In so short a time, the young Fil-Am teen idol has utilized his talent to the max. He is making good in television, he is out to conquer the movies and even recording.

Since the release of the “Gerald Dance picks” album by Universal Records, Gerald feels he became closer to his fans through the successful mall tours for the album.

“Doing all those free mall shows in leading malls gives me the precious moments to be with my fans,” Gerald smiles. There, it is clear to see how they support my career. I really owe a lot from them.”

Another thing Gerald enjoys in his mall tour is the autograph signing session. “Most of those who seek my autograph bring cameras,” Gerald adds. “So after signing their CD’s and posters, picture taking with them usually follows.”

Guest jacbit

PBB Teen Edition Flashback

Moments of Love

sweetlove.jpg

sweetlove1.jpg

What day is it? And in what month?

This clock never seemed so alive

I can't keep up and I can't back down

I've been losing so much time

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do

Nothing to lose

And it's you and me and all of the people

And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

Guest jacbit

Happy Together

Kim and Gerald on the set of Love Spell presents: My Boy, My Girl where kim's character Stephanie was cursed to turn into a boy hence the prosthetic neck and fake facial hair.

010ead5.jpg

088c7ce2.jpg

lovespell.jpg

lovespell2.jpg

Guest jacbit

Gerald guests on Homeboy

01gehomeboyhb81606ge2.jpg

Kim or Bea?

Gerald's MMS

gerald071320062345460jr2.jpg

Also a guest on that day was Gerald's crush Bea Alonzo, as they appeared on the show, fans also noticed that there's chemistry between them.

geraldbeahomeboy.jpg

Guest jacbit

Kim and Gerald on YOUR SONG

featuring the song Alive by Frio

ALIVE2.jpg

Kim and Gerald with actor Gardo Versosa who plays Kim's father

01aayoursong3291626367051l.jpg

01aayoursong32916127311046l.jpg

Gerald with Gardo Versosa, Mico Aytona and director Jerry Lopez Sineneng

Guest jacbit

Kim and Gerald Return to Love Spell

Due to insistent public demand, the couple that started the magic is back, this time around with another loveteam Shaina Magdayao and Rayver Cruz for a magical and musical episode inspired by the hit Disney Original Movie "High School Musica,"l featuring the hits of the Apo Hiking Society.

lovespell2teaser.jpg

Guest jacbit

Sweet Dreams

dreamofme.jpg

Let me sleep

for when i sleep i dream that you are here

You're mine and all my fears are left behind

I float on air

a nightingale's most gentle lullaby

so let me close my eyes

and sleep a chance to dream

so i can see the face i long to touch, to kiss

for only dreams can bring me this

so let the moon shine softly on the boy I long to see

and maybe when he dreams

He'll dream of me...............

Guest miss lisa

theyre both pretty cute (esp. him) but at times she looks like shes too young fr him, like a little sister or sumthing

Archived