Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsullian

http://youtu.be/8BWpw2SzppQ

This video shows Sulli demonstrating some parts of Rum Pum Pum Pum Dance :))

Around 1
:09-1:22 :D

Guest minsullian

tumblr_mqs47d6v9k1qeojzko5_250.giftumblr_mqs47d6v9k1qeojzko3_250.gif
Dat Sulli's hot a**! =)) Is she following Krystal's steps in showing too much skin? :)) She better not be! Haha. Joke! xD I know Sulli knows her limits, and she'll still maintain her image as a cute and giant baby (perhaps still showing some sexiness like Papa Minho does xD) And I think, for her fans, she'll protect it. :D

©tumblr

Guest minsullian

[Photos] Jonghyun, Minho spotted @ SM Building 130731 © tumblrtumblr_inline_mqslkisdRv1qz4rgp.jpg
tumblr_inline_mqsljz4pMm1qz4rgp.jpg
tumblr_inline_mqslj4OjjA1qz4rgp.jpg
tumblr_inline_mqslioarVe1qz4rgp.jpg
tumblr_inline_mqslis4SPe1qz4rgp.jpg

I just noticed, why won't they have pictures with their fans? :o Are they snobbish? :( Well, maybe because they are very busy/in a hurry or their guards are strict. Oh well... poor gals :( Because, here in the Philippines, once you saw an actress/actor and ask them to have a picture with you, they will let you :)) Maybe, bad timing too xD

Guest azra1430292364

So happy to see sulli mcing again... But Arghh!!!! im so pissed of with sm for releasing exo repackage album early, just one week after fx cb.... ?!!!!!

poor fx, I love exo but can we let the girls shine lil bit long, this is their time after one year without any single and album.... I hope they will win triple for the next next week

Guest minsullian

MINHO GIFs in BOYS MEET U MV

©tumblr :))
SORRY for the flood, I guess it's Minho's time this time as their MV was released :))

tumblr_mqskjcQyj51r20ieqo1_500.gif
^This is just too muchhhh! :* MOREEEEE here v

tumblr_mqskhiBB2J1sblhg1o1_250.giftumblr_mqskhiBB2J1sblhg1o2_250.gif
tumblr_mqskhiBB2J1sblhg1o3_250.giftumblr_mqskhiBB2J1sblhg1o4_250.gif

And Minho saying "One Piece"...
Coincidentally, he was the one who sang that particular lyrics. WAAHHH! Reminds me again of Sulli.

tumblr_mqskzmHaUf1syiljqo4_250.gif

Lol, now Shinee! Notice Minho. =)) They are very naughty :)) They keep on jumping and jumping xD

tumblr_mqskmlibiP1qd07edo1_250.giftumblr_mqskmlibiP1qd07edo2_250.gif
tumblr_mqskmlibiP1qd07edo3_250.giftumblr_mqskmlibiP1qd07edo5_250.gif
tumblr_mqskmlibiP1qd07edo6_250.gif

He's too cute here :\">tumblr_mqskmlibiP1qd07edo4_250.gif

Guest amazingminsul

Srsly, what's the problem of those fans? They are so insecure, selfish and all. Unlike shawol, they just support shinee in whatever show they have even if they will be working with girls. Hayyyy. I'm so disappointed to those fans.

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

[130731] F(x) Comeback Stage - Airplane @ MBC Show Champion HD (High Quality Version)

;)

It seems like it's not only a performance but also like their own concert. Can't wait for shadow, goodbye summer, and others song to be performed. Daebak!!!

Archived