♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

I don't think i need to quote the pic and the vid, coz definitely ALL of you have seen it countless times i am lost of words to describe what I am seeing now so ...

tumblr_m2i257JDfN1r6jbub.gif
tumblr_m2ar5irl4p1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Need to go to hospital for resuscitation and consultation.
I need extra strong vitamins once the CF is out.   ;)) :P :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

ravissant said:

craziedayzie wrote: »

OMG!!!!! 

R u friends w/ April Bae? She ppsted another pic of this, but Sulli is spinning her arm& Minho smiling at her action.

nope @ravissant.. i take the pic from the site that unnie @peach20kr posted before, and also the BTS..Thanks so much unnie~~

@zee already posted it on her twitter account.. 

Waah! I'm on hp mode again. I want to post pictures instead of waiting for a damn table for over an hour. I'm so hungry! I want my all you can eat sushi now!

:((

counsel05 said: I don't think i need to quote the pic and the vid, coz definitely ALL of you have seen it countless times i am lost of words to describe what I am seeing now so ...

tumblr_m2i257JDfN1r6jbub.gif
tumblr_m2ar5irl4p1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Need to go to hospital for resuscitation and consultation.
I need extra strong vitamins once the CF is out.   ;)) :P :x

to all malaysian minsullians, the 2 final episodes of TTBY will be aired at 12.50pm today on OneHD. let's watch the saranghae scene together. kyaahh *dies* too much Minsul in a day *need to breath calmly*

Guest anne nicolecarig

*Late fangirling mode on* Aigoo~~~!! My MinSul feelings is like asdfghjkl. On the BTS vid, MinSul really cannot forget that auto lock eye contact. ;) Keke~!! MINSUL HWAITING!! :)

Guest ravissant

cr:sulli94net

Ooh! Another Chanel item. I really want to believe that Minho gave the ring & the wallet.

A couple more minutes & I'll be reunited w/ my laptop. Can't wait to watch all the vids & HQ pics & gifs y'all posted!

peach20kr said:

just shortly summerized  translation for what the T-reporter mentioned about Minsul in the filming site...

Minho arrived a little late in the afternoon. He looked very handsome and tall and he's polite as well..

Sulli seems like a girl who has some naughty personality..  but everyone seemed to like her playful personality.

she looked so lovely when suggesting her opinion about  the ad concept to Minho by saying "Let's do this or that"

Sulli ideal type ... someone who listens to her ... I bet Minho was very attentive during these times.

There was no need for lighting when two singers sat side by side.. it was self-luminescence

Coz Minsul being together GLOWS AND RADIATES POWERED BY LOVE hehehehehe ;)

there are two filming concepts for Minho and Sulli.. one is that Minho gives data gift to Sulli with short data, and the other is that Minho gives SK telecom data gift to Sulli..

in the CF, ..Sulli is asking Minho for data as saying she is short of data..

the CF for the new APP will be released on April 15th..

Minho and Sulli looked very serious while monitoring themselves.. they double checked their acting very professionally and played their roles  in very various ways..

Minsul are indeed professionals and they double check if they are showing too much of what they are doing off screen as well. LOL as what @happychu said its not acting. ;)

They are cool, aren't they?

the CF concept shows the look of Minho who wants to secretly take care of Sulli ..

Minho is already taking care of her "secretly" BUT HOW COME WE ALL KNOW THAT ALREADY IF ITS A SECRET :))

Hello Minsullians..

Wow 71 people online...Ahnyong haseyeo! heee...i know im late..but man! how come all of these pictures and bts vid were released together...aaaaaahhhh...my minsul feels.. :x :x :x

thanks to @peach20kr @zee @tenzeronine @craziedayzie for all the translations, cf and bts vids and pictures...aaaaahhh...i'm so shock when i woke up...saw zee tweet bout the vid and when i watch it! My eyes r like widely open and my heart beating like superr fast...haha...gosh! Minsul always always surprised us...I feel like wanna give everyone a hug here....waaaaa...
>:D< >:D< >:D<

oh yess...the love is definitely in the air..the way minho staring at her and same goes to when ssul look at him...man! their eyes r talking..is like them...onli two of them there...and they like in their own world...and yess..like @happychu unnie said...they're not acting...they're just normally doing what they do often..you know..the normal couple do...whats left was only a kiss.. hehehe... :D :D :D

aaaahhhh...keep on watching the vid like countless times...still...i feel like wanna jump in the bts vid and give minsul a hug...THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR HAVING A CF TOGETHER..You just saved a lot of Minsullians life todayy...now kiss please! ahaks! :)>-

P.S: ahnyong @giezpark dear...its been a while..take care dear and have a nice day... :)>-

i felt like i'm in love again..with my minsul babies of course...i'm not crazyy rite?? hee :D

waaaaaaaaa...let's have a group hug...

himymgrouphug.gif

Guest ravissant

craziedayzie said: UPLOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR HEART GUYS!!!!!uploaded by Baby Minsul 

Thanks to Unnie @peach20kr for the link..Love you so much Unnie..  :x :x

Archived