♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest heeyzelnut

akvsaf said: heeyzelnut said: Where can I get a video of the to the beautiful you press conference with english sub? All i see are those cut ones. I need the full video. Please help me and give me the link! Thanks in advance.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

coldwind said: @bananali ur welcome dear~ I just made it from captain's idea kkk.. n no need to say that, i always enjoy all posts, pics, infos, etc. from all of u here, n also i'm happy to share my love for minsul with u ;) :x
@fizaz ok let me know if u feel so hot :))

Guest gujilgujil

fizaz said:and DANG!! when namja is talking.. @gujilgujil, i almost missed the part that Ssul was actually hold her oppa's hand, resemble Minho's action in RM that asking her attention as well :x
this shud be their "inner" dialogue at the time ;;)
Ssul : Oppa, play with me please :x
o8592e.gif

Guest heeyzelnut

IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE I FIRST SAW TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER YET. I WISH THERE WAS A PART TWO OR SOMETHING. MAN HOW I WISH MINSUL WAS REAL (I MEAN DATING IN REAL LIFE)

Saw this on netizen buzz.. Proud of Papa Minho.. :)
And these next two were in another thread for "male idols who are often mistaken for receiving special treatment but got into college on their own merit"
SHINee Minho: Konkuk University / Theater/Film major

Guest heeyzelnut

It's very hard for me to not understand Korean language. I find good videos but they haven't got any subtitles. I think language is one of the things that hinders my fangirling. :D I search stuff in youtube like 'how to understand Korean Language'. It somehow helped because I learned basic korean words but when I watch Korean videos I totally cannot understand.  :((

Guest teruteru_chan

okay, i think i got the 'saranghae' part now after repeating that part and zooming my eyes on minho's mouth for like zillion times. i honestly thought that he was inhaling and exhaling because obviously his nose was stuck due to all the mucus from crying LOL. 
for the press conference of TTBY, there is no engsubbed video for the whole thing. sorry. but there is a short segment by showbiz extra and there is english subtitle for it. 

edit: i think the sub is slightly off in here. when sulli chose kwanghee as her ideal type, he said 'jinri ah', not 'that's the truth'. i guess showbiz extra didn't know her real name. 

Guest anne nicolecarig

I'm inspired by @zee to make edited photos. Kekeke~~!! This are my edits, I'm not really a professional one but I still hope that you'll like it. :D :D :D
521746_643008262381923_421290454_n.jpg

553035_643009929048423_1728094929_n.jpg

547343_643009645715118_436881690_n.jpg546065_643010159048400_1818376958_n.jpg

Anyways, Jaljjayo chingus! I need to sleep. It's already late here at our country. :) :)

Guest teruteru_chan

OHEMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
it's outit's out it's out
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
/cries
LOL, i completely don't get the cf. but it's so hilarious. the last scene totally makes me have a giggle fit. i can't afford to literally laugh out loud cuz it's half past 1a.m here. 
OMG! 
so the scenario is really newlyweds' home with a cleaning ahjumma coming daily to help the couple tidy up? looks really like it to me ^___^v

Guest jhologs

Super good job @happychu @craziedayzie ;) I was so sleepy before seeing the CFs but now I feel energized . . . Hehehe! :bz

peach20kr said:

OMG  thanks for the vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so sweet of Minho to make data for Sulli...... but it was not Sulli's cell phone, though..LOL... ha ha ha ha

someone who made this ad concept for Minho and Sulli must be one of Minsullians... LOL..

Archived