♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest alexandralim

@alecita thanks for the video!! OMO I heard that HOST SAYING SULLI NAME AND LATER MINHO SAY ANIYO ANIYO IN A LAUGHING MANNER! Hope someone can do the translation!' Plus on top of thaT WHEN THEY SHOW MINHO ACTING IN TTBY W SULLI DIALOGUE HIS FACE APPEAR AND HE WAS LAUGHING SMILING HAPPILY NOT ONLY THAT HE QUENCH HIS LIP AND HIS TONGUE WAS STICKING OUT TOo... This effect means his body language shows that he is being suspicious hehehe!! AND INDICATE THAT SOMETHING IS GOING ON!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my delineation of story behind the scene.

Do u think it's the cake that was given by Minho and the photo was a sort of birthday greeting card for her?

I guess that due to intensive practice for their Fire Showcase performance in Japan today, the two did not have much time celebrating with each other. Minho seized the break time before going to the airport to give Sulli the cake (with his picture, I assume that something sweet was written overleaf) and the pink bag of gifts.

Due to the very short getting together, Minho felt sorry to Sulli as he could not spend much longer time with her on her B-day. That's why he looked sad in the airport .

However, maybe Sulli texted him to reassure him of her understanding or he could see her me2day pictures showing his cake and picture, which may indicate how she treasured his gifts to her. Minho looked happier upon arriving at Japan.

Sorry if I made up too much for the reality!!

Guest alexandralim

Guys!! I'm on iPhone mode!! OMG I have a picture to share with u guys!! But I can't post it up... Please go to étude house Korea and u would see minho with a guy but he face was covered... The picture is under étude house here is the link:

https://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&_rdr#!/etude.kr?__user=600933776

Guest alecita

alexandralim

wrote:

»

@alecita

thanks for the video!! OMO I heard that HOST SAYING SULLI NAME AND LATER MINHO SAY ANIYO ANIYO IN A LAUGHING MANNER! Hope someone can do the translation!' Plus on top of thaT WHEN THEY SHOW MINHO ACTING IN TTBY W SULLI DIALOGUE HIS FACE APPEAR AND HE WAS LAUGHING SMILING HAPPILY NOT ONLY THAT HE QUENCH HIS LIP AND HIS TONGUE WAS STICKING OUT TOo... This effect means his body language shows that he is being suspicious hehehe!! AND INDICATE THAT SOMETHING IS GOING ON!

Guest alexandralim

ETUDE 에뛰드

짠~♥ 생일축하합니다♪ 생일축하합니다♬ 설리야 생일 축하해! 에뛰드도 설리를 위해 서프라이즈 생파를 준비했다긔♥ 설리의 스무번째 생일! 축하 많이 받아 좋겠다♥ 에뛰드랑도 함께하고! 동생과도 함께하고! >.< 지금처럼 스윗하게 에뛰드와 함께 할꺼지? :D

Guest alecita

@alexandralim
짠~♥ 생일축하합니다♪ 생일축하합니다♬ 설리야 생일 축하해! 에뛰드도 설리를 위해 서프라이즈 생파를 준비했다긔♥ 설리의 스무번째 생일! 축하 많이 받아 좋겠다♥ 에뛰드랑도 함께하고! 동생과도 함께하고! >.< 지금처럼 스윗하게 에뛰드와 함께 할꺼지? :D

Woven ~ ♥ ♪ happy birthday to you happy birthday ♬ Sully's happy birthday! Etude also Sully, had prepared a surprise for the water wave which ♥ Sully's twentieth birthday! I take a lot of celebration, ♥ Etude even with me! With his brother! Now as the suites to >. < Etude and get done with it? :D 

cr: Etude 에뛰드

580435_501036346623296_791439814_n.jpg

Guest nurhamizah

bananadana said:

@nilmemories I think this is what @nurhamizah meant..

Wowww! You guys are awesome! When I zoomed out, the picture got too blurry so I could not see clearly who that guy was. But I do think that he looks familiar to me  :-*

bananadana said:

@nilmemories I think this is what @nurhamizah meant..

Wowww! You guys are awesome! When I zoomed out, the picture got too blurry so I could not see clearly who that guy was. But I do think that

. YES !!!! that's what i meant....

Guest alexandralim

@alexandralim

Woven ~ ♥ ♪ happy birthday to you happy birthday ♬ Sully's happy birthday! Etude also Sully, had prepared a surprise for the water wave which ♥ Sully's twentieth birthday! I take a lot of celebration, ♥ Etude even with me! With his brother! Now as the suites to >. < Etude and get done with it? :D cr: Etude 에뛰드

@alecita Thanks for posting up the picture!! And DON U guys THINK IS SO CONINCIDENCE THAT HER BROTHER HAIR IS LIKE MINHO HAIR!!! HHAHAHA!!

Guest lyna1430292075

Fast forward to 0:48 to see f(x) at the airport heading to Texas :)

Anywayy, someone's smiling so big ;):D
tumblr_mkglr4Cgqe1s00r8io1_500.png

Guest bananadana

Minho tried so hard not to be caught (though I want to see some proof of the fan acc) so right now he's like.. 
tumblr_lzxb6czYZS1qb5rxfo1_500.gif

it's ok minho, you should do that more often..just don't let the sasaeng fans know cos they'll hate on ssul :)) :))

Guest flamingsmile

@Timnat2010 Ohhh waittttt what a coincidence!!! Lemme guess and hope in this photo is Minho!! Though it was really similiar with him!! Ahh... i'm going crazy right now!!!

@alecita thx you for the vid and photo from etude, goshhh... so weird with it! Why the man in this photo is being covered??? As well i know when she was updated her selca or some official account updated her selca with some people is not being covered like that!! So why it can be???? Hahahahaa... i'm so happy mood right now!!! Minho looks so embarassed in this program when mentioned about TTBY especially our Sulli!!! :-D :-*:-*

A few points to share:

The picture showing a guy that we highly alleged to be Minho: basing on the angle of the person was facing , did it resemble their back-to-back DATA TV picture?

I remember he scripts of the scene shown in that video about TTBY: it's when Minho(Taejoon) was trying to reassure Sulli( Jaehae) that he would do everything to protect her ( when the rumor of having a girl in their school was out?)

How can we verify if the source of that twitter came from reliable source?

Archived