• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a ring on Minho's pinkie (right hand)?!? I just noticed it on all those posted Bangkok pictures. Has he worn it before?!? Is it part of their wardrobe?!?

Were there airport pics (pre-/post- Bangkok) showing if he's wearing a ring?!?

Sorry, can't re-post, I'm on mobile mode :(

Your right...it's a ring.

Guest lyna1430292075

So bored today. Was browsing some videos on youtube. And idk how I found this hahaha.. Key was dancing and sulli's beside him. But you could see there's a guy wearing brown was sitting behind key and it was minho lol. This is when sulli went to Shanghai with amber, minho, key and jonghyun for their eichitoo cf I think.

and they're so close at 0:41 :D

Just posting this cause I know we all miss minsultractions so muchh. :((

Guest wendy2817

Minho is on the way 

5 more hours, I'll breath in the same air with him

*sniff* why not hochiminh city? why? :((

Oh @lovelyrainy you're in HCM city too! Maybe we can meet up and make a pool of tears. Why is it always ha noi???? :(( :((

Guest wendy2817

@lovelyrainy although i won't have a chance to see him but thinking about the day that he and sulli both arrive in korea on 19th makes me happy. ;-)

@lovelyrainy & @wendy well at least in the next 5hrs you'll be breathing the same air...even though we all breath the same air but not when your in the same country....unlike me :(( :(( it will be a totally different air by the time it reaches me :(( :(( ...but I totally understand your frustration. ;;)

annyeong_haseyo.gif

MINSUL CREWMATES

It’s been a while since I made a post with commentaries here.  I have been pre-occupied with a lot of things that I only managed to lurk and make tiny bit comment.

So far, SHINee is making waves in radio, music countdowns, out of the country shows, magazine covers, CF’s, tv hostings/guestings etc. These various activities makes our Minho soooooo busy then we can see he is getting tired too. But with the love and support of the fans, he cannot afford to show such sad or tired face to everybody.

f(x) on the other hand made waves in the recently concluded SXSW show at Austin, Texas.  What made this appearance special is that based on an article I read and which I believe has been posted here as well, that they grace the event not because they have been sent there or chosen by SM BUT the group was invited to perform. Aren’t we all proud of the group which our Sulli is a part of? And now we know that they are preparing for their comeback as well since they are now in LA rehearsing with a popular and known choreographer Kevin Maher. Yipee … after SHINee we will be seeing f(x) as well with their  album.

So why do I have to summarize all these? Simply because these groups is where our beloved MinSul belongs. They are a family to them.  And we all know that both groups strongly support each other since they practically debut near to each other and they have been doing projects & collaborations as well. For now with the upcoming comeback of f(x) we are all hoping and anticipating that we will see MinSul on the same show and supporting each other not just BACK STAGE but ON STAGE as well. We, of course don’t know when and where would that be, but the possibilities of seeing Minsulraction are higher.

The last clear MinSul moments we all enjoyed was Running Man then came the MBC Show Champion which we all have been hoping for and BAMMM … a picture of Minsul side by side (with Minho’s arm to Sulli’s shoulders and both heads tilting towards each other), then came the very elusive DATV interview which thanks to @teruteru_chan she was able to find and gladly shared to all of us and recently the Etude BTS where we see a very happy, candid and cute MinSul.  Although there are no clear MInsulractions in every SHINee radio interview but fellow crewmates @Timnat2010 and @ravissant are patient enough paired with those Minsul eyes they can spot “unusual” behavior of Minho during “breaks” and if coupled with @peach20kr translations we can only surmise what it means. But it cannot be denied that such actions and Minho’s answers can be closely co-related with Sulli.

A few pages back there was a crewmate who was having doubts about the true status of MinSul.  What happens next was an offense/defense “battle” on who and what to believe.  It was not a pleasant sight and incident for the thread since I am proud to say that this couple-shipping thread is one or if not the most friendly and fun thread. We may have our own opinions and feelings but we maintain decorum, respect and no bashing atmosphere in this forum. Nobody really knows what is the REAL STATUS of Minho & Sulli. We only “interpret” them based on the various circumstances whether they are together or not. Our interpretations may be bias since this is the MinSul thread after all, thus a few spazz and make assumptions by associating their actions or even little things from one to the other.  But we are all aware that Minho & Sulli have their own lives and their own careers. They are individuals that we all wish the best in their future. They have their own past (good or bad), own set of friends and co-workers which they work closely related to.  The world they are into is prone to gossips, scandal and unsavory news and personalities that will test MinSul individually and as a “couple” (i.e. shipping status). But in this thread there is an UNWRITTEN RULE that somehow agreed upon by every crewmate that aside from NO BASHING of Minho, Sulli or MinSul and with other OTP’s and that is to refrain or minimize from posting pics, vid, news or comments that would cause sadness, worry and most especially waver the hearts of the not so strong willed MinSul fans. The reason is not because we refuse to believe them or do not acknowledge the so called “bad news” but it’s because WE OPTED TO WELCOME POSITIVITY IN THIS THREAD. This forum has already become a refuge to many whom while at work or during, before and after work, school or to any point of their destination of the day, would like to feel good and be happy. Thus, negative posts or any comment are discouraged. We all have our own opinion BUT let us always remember that this is a MINSUL THREAD and if we want respect we should also give the respect that everybody deserves.

Nobody owns MinSul and with that we cannot control them much more with their emotions. Let us respect them and let them discover each other’s importance in each other’s lives.  Let us not rush things and take things slowly but surely.  We are all here because we see and feel something about these two worth cheering and waiting for. Let us hope that their relationship through the years develop and grow into something more mature and lasting.

Nobody knows what would happen to Minsul in the future,  but one thing I do know is that majority or it not all of us want them to be TOGETHER FOREVER and successful with their respective field of endeavors (in case either would go beyond being IDOLS). I promised myself to wait and cheer for these two not just until they have declared their love to each other but until they got married and have little Minho & Sulli  :P:)) ;)) ;))  As I said before this ship is a long journey but I am willing to wait until we reached our destination, no matter the distance and no matter how big the waves we would encounter along the way.

So let's ..

trust-and-believe-by-faith_design.png  IN MINSUL

I AM AN ADDICT.  A MINSUL ADDICT.

Guest liyun194

HOW MANY DAYS WILL MINHO STAY IN VIET NAM AND WHERE WILL HE GO TO FILM DREAM TEAM IN HANOI.I DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION TO FOLLOW HIM:(((((((((((((( DOES ANYONE KNOW, PLZ TELL ME:((((((((((

To all our crewmates from Vietnam, particularly Hanoi.
Minho is heading to your country.If ever given the chance to see him in the airport or while filming please share your experience to us like the rest of our crewmates who were given the same opportunity.
For those who have information about Minho's schedule in Vietnam please share and post it here for their guidance. Thanks. ;)

SBS Radio Park So Hyun’s Love Game - SHINee (full) 130316

@peach20kr

Chingoo, sorry to bother you again.  Below is the audio clip of the above-mentioned radio interview of Shinee.  They were asked about their ideal types of girls again.  From the Chinese Baidu TTBY forum, Minho expressed that someone compatible with him, loves to make aegyo will be his ideal.  DJ seemed to be curious if a girl liking sports will be the one.  I would like to know how Minho answered and any other things to note?  Thanks a lot. 

Archived