♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@alecita thanks heaps for the info..not to worry at least they are having a good time.... Wooow has worked with bieber and Britney...we should be looking forward to some hot moves from the girls....can't wait..hehehehe

Isn't Krystal from L.A or is it Amber???? at least these two are familiar with the surroundings so they don't look like outcasts. :-D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wendy2817

For confirmation:

Minho will be in Vietnam on March 17 for Dream Team.

Really!!!?? Now i have a chance to see him for REAL! XD

alecita said: f (x) joins the famous choreographer Kevin Maher, who has worked with Justin Bieber and Britney Spears, for the new album of f (x). The girls of f (x) are in Los Angeles now, doing some work with Kevin Maher.
f (x) will shoot a short film with Anna Kendrick, and will be uploaded to a website called Funny Or Die comedy. f (x) will return to Korea on March 19.
(Cr fx_ninjas)

ahdla0E.jpg

i have to quote this pic.
seriously Onew, what are u doing?making an extra photo shoot by your self? :)
and uri Minho, he will usher other members to stand in the middle if they have group photo with other girlbut not the case if that girl is Sulli..
He will like "excuse me, u please go there, this is original and always will be my place" :P :P :P
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRifGMgV9qQ5pb3BuHEnfK
minsul+led+apple.jpg

@fizaz I agree..that was also my first thought when I saw the pic....even when he took the photo with D-Unit. He only stood behind them but no body contact unlike the MC countdown photo that made us all go crazzzyyyy.

You can check the photo on D-UNIT me2day account :-D

stekatta said: alecita said: f (x) joins the famous choreographer Kevin Maher, who has worked with Justin Bieber and Britney Spears, for the new album of f (x). The girls of f (x) are in Los Angeles now, doing some work with Kevin Maher.
f (x) will shoot a short film with Anna Kendrick, and will be uploaded to a website called Funny Or Die comedy. f (x) will return to Korea on March 19.
(Cr fx_ninjas)

@liana, for the Dream Team schedule of Minho, I think that it's highly possible coz @peach20kr mentioned before that only Minho will be absent from the fansign this coming weekend.
BTW, you have posted pictures of cheerful Minho for the past fansigning event.  Let me post some which may show a Minho who has been desperately missing his girl, who could not be with him for their first White Valentine and not be back to Korea until 19 March, haha
Minho_zpse68c46c8.jpgMinho2_zps1da6e703.jpgMInho1_zps6d390d03.jpgMinho3_zps2bf6708a.jpgMinho4_zpsf6337ff1.jpg
Cr: Mr.Minho, Humming and Minhoney

Guest liana1430291924

@Timant201o Yes, he won't be at the fansign on the 17th. But no official announcement yet from Dream Team.

Archived