♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Hi all, do u remember that I read from weibo previously regarding Minho's favourite line in TTBY? It's "gujil gujil", right? Here it is the link for the Q&A , I guess it's from Japanese website. http://www.shineee.net/index.php?showtopic=41821

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiningshinee22

Hi I'm so sorry if this info has been posted here already but I just found out that at SM Town, they usually have counterparts for the group and I saw that there was this group called "Crystal" that was supposed to be the female group counterpart of SHINee but instead F(x) is the female group counterpart of SHINee (so that explains the similarities of their style like their music, costumes and such. Even their image, SHINee (not that masculine like other groups) and F(X) (not girly like most female groups)) - hahaha sorry it was just too interesting for me to know so I had to share this with you guys. (and explains the closeness of the group, especially for MINSUL <3)

additional info, it also said that all groups that have counterparts should meet up with their counterparts even before debuting (or if a group debuted first and their group counterpart hasn't debuted yet, they usually meet up first -- and I read also since SHINee debuted first, they already met up with f(x) before they debuted.
tumblr_mhod73Djht1rox5peo1_500.gif

Guest heide

anne nicolecarig said: Leap of faith is updated. ^^ Actually I really don't want this to end! :((
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/376439/23/a-leap-of-faith-minho-shinee-siwon-sulli-minsul

Guest gujilgujil

daaaaat OhBoy photoshoot. Do i need to say more ? No.
Fanboying.gif

and the Minsul moment. We havent see that for long time now. Just beautiful , love all around.

Guest chellaaa

Timnat2010

said: Hi all, do u remember that I read from weibo previously regarding Minho's favourite line in TTBY? It's "gujil gujil", right? Here it is the link for the Q

photo.php?fbid=490736244309122&set=a.376525210_490736244309122_1874794003_n.jpg
130203 Sulli @ ICN Airport + 130128 Minho @ Idol Star Competition
Their sneakers is the same model of the same brand.
Puma TX-3

cr: April Bae

waaaaaa, yesterday was awesome and now this .

photo.php?fbid=490736244309122&set=a.376  :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( My tears of happiness 

[TRANS] MBC SimSimTaPa ~ Minho Parts :

Q2. Your manager picked the most beautiful member in the group.
The original answer (by the manager was) "Among the members, XXX-goon is the prettiest, XXX-goon's part is the prettiest"
Jonghyun guessed "Taemin-goon is the prettiest, Taemin goon's bellybutton is the prettiest."
Then all the hyungs started guessing which part of Taemin is the prettiest.
Shindong then asked "Why did everyone guess Taemin as the prettiest?"
Minho "Taemin is just the prettiest!"
The correct answer (by the Manager) is "Taemin goon is the prettiest/most beautiful, Taemin goon's heart is the prettiest/most beautiful"
←Taemin took so long to guess the correct answer and even gave a very long speech XD

==================

Jjong's "Jamong" Nickname revealed!
Actually "Jamong" this nickname is created by Onew and Key. Onew shortened 짜리몽당 (meaning short-legged person) to 자리몽당.
Minho reenacted : One day, Onew used a very gentle tone to speak to Jonghyun "You are a 자리몽당", then Key heard and clapped (in agreement), "let's shorten it to 자몽 (Jamong)". And hence Jonghyun became a Jamong.

Guest nislatif

these are the SM managers :)) the one covering Minho's part is cute!!

full article here http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/sm-entertainment-managers-perform-push-mop-dance-cover-of-shinees-dream-girl

Trans - Minho Part on Kiss The Radio - Sukira

- Minho: Key is so hungry from hearing that chicken

advertisement that he drew a chicken on his paper.

-------------

DJ: What is Minho's charm?

Caller: Hyung's charm is his thighs.

Kwanghee: I AM BFFS WITH MINHO!!!!!!!

Minho: Bff...

Kwanghee: I am close with the other members too!

Jonghyun: What are you talking about...

Minho: You must be busy but thank you for calling.

Kwanghee: You're hanging up on me already?!

SHINee rolling paper time!!

I haven't told you this yet but I've wanted to say this. Jonghyun, Minho, I used your nose trimmer well.

DJ: Who is the hairiest person in SHINee?

Minho: It's Key. You used our nose trimmers, didn't you?!

Key: Yes...

Minho: My nose trimmer is pretty good.

Jonghyun: Mine too.

Key: I go exercise every day.

Jonghyun: Every day...

-------------

Q. Is there a rookie group that catches your eyes recently?

Minho: Hello Venus

--------------

Onew: it's been 343 days since we last met

DJs: have u been counting it?

Onew: ... it's on the script

Minho: he's not the type to count that.

--------------

Minho felt shocked afterwards because he realized

how much stage experience they now have. Minho talked about the time Key failed to give Taemin his mic during Replay (rookie days)

Key:"Don't even talk about that time"

--------------

Jonghyun: minho, have you asked Key to go watch movies with you?

Minho: yes

Key: no! when? stop lying!

Minho: but seriously Key goes out as soon as he arrives home.. Everyday...

Q. I think it’s really important for one to have time with themselves.

I’m curious as to what you do when you’re not working but being back to the normal “me”.

Minho: I play cellphone games. There’s a cellphone game I’m really into these days. I’m battling with Kyuhyun hyung of Super Junior and am working hard at it. I’m winning in my 2nd consecutive week!!!! We are sensitive about each other’s ranks (laugh).

Archived