♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest chellaaa

So i was checking my app updates on app store, and then i found etude catch app update v1.1 so i updated it.. Cant read what written there, but i read something abt "march" on the apps.. So i thought oh maybe they'll releasing the unrelease take a pic together and krystal sulli sweet song.. So i try a sneaky way.. I fast forward my date in my iphone (well for voting it works) (and btw its 48% for sulli now).. And when i check the sweet doll section, krystal's option was gone on march lol

2s847ec.jpg

I think it might be an error, so i change my date to normal and i still can see krystal's option and then i change my date to march again, krystals option gone again.. LOL

I know it might be a slight error on etude app, but i just like it.. Just SULLI and her boyfried MINHO and her bro-in-laws lol =)) picture perfect :))

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@nislatif.. sorri dear i didnt know... saw no one uploaded it yet so i posted it.. thanks for posting the rest of them dear ;) Sulli is sooooooo prettty...... My fav is the one with the red transparent skarf...n the one where she pouted with a brown bag at hand.... :x :x 8-> 8->

Guest nislatif

the coordis really like Joyrich :)

644317_526891000667012_1027970649_n.png

563301_490190807696999_1217060199_n.jpg

@bananali aww why are u apologizing? no worries dear :x i miss spazzing here with you and @tikah and @foxiscully unnie, i m not in the noona list of yours, i m VERY glad...so i m considered young hehehehehhe

Her teddy bear shirt in the Oh Boy is the same shirt as Minho for Shinee Special Comeback Showcase last week. Another Minsular. :x :x :x :x :x

Guest keciltann

@kyeoptaminsul i was back reading and found minho's t-shirt then i realize that similar with sulli's hahahaha and i saw your post. love to see them wear similar clothe :x 

Guest chellaaa

About the joyrich minsul tshirt...

WHY SULLI LOOK LIKE A GIRLFRIEND WEARING HER BOYFRIEND SHIRT IN THE MORNING AFTER............ah forget it.......its night already.......time to sleep :))

*if you know what i mean* ;)

Guest nislatif

130229 Minho's ideal type : Slightly drooping eye (@ShimShimTaPa)

this?

525263_490204534362293_987418097_n.jpg

cr AprilBae

Didnt Sulli mentioned her insecurities about her imbalanced eyes during Strong Heart previously? Hmmm. Minho is really getting specific in his answers!

@lovelyrainy... I haven gotten the chance to tank u for posting that Magic MINSUL PICT... Really got me crazy for almost the whole day... :)) :))  The 1st time I saw that pic.. I look at MinSul.. then Minho's hand n then MinSul's "head leaning towards each other" pose..  :)) :)) Almost never spotted tat Keyber is not there.. LOL XD

@counsel05.. thanks for posting that announcements for Sulli bdae message..

For those of u who wished to submit the message.. please see the details at this link ya...:)>- :)>-

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinees-minho-and-fx-sulli/p1610

Please feel free to submit the messages to me @bananali n @tikah...

Take note : Closing date is 6 March 2013 KST

@peach20kr.. Thanks for ur translation of Sulli's Get It Video with Krystal... its pretty informative n I'm really appreciative of the fact that u took urtime to do the messages translation as well.. GUMAWO CHEONGMAL deaar!! >:D< ;) :-bd :-*

Guest chellaaa

130229 Minho's ideal type : Slightly drooping eye (@ShimShimTaPa)

this?

cr AprilBae

Didnt Sulli mentioned her insecurities about her imbalanced eyes during Strong Heart previously? Hmmm. Minho is really getting specific in his answers!

What is drooping eye chingoo?? :/

And minho these days are very obvious!!! Just do a public confession already!!!! Or if he did confess.. Just make a public announcement already!!!!! LOL

Guest teruteru_chan

@nislatif you know what, i literally laughed out loud upon seeing the date 130229! that date is non-existent LOL! reallyyyyyyyyyy? a new aspect of minho's ideal type? oh dear, minho, you are beyond words, mate. keep feeding us with such nutrition. 

Guest nislatif

teruteru_chan said: @nislatif you know what, i literally laughed out loud upon seeing the date 130229! that date is non-existent LOL! reallyyyyyyyyyy? a new aspect of minho's ideal type? oh dear, minho, you are beyond words, mate. keep feeding us with such nutrition. 

Guest nislatif

chellaaa said:

nislatif

wrote:

»

130229 Minho's ideal type : Slightly drooping eye (@ShimShimTaPa)<br />

<br />

this?<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

cr AprilBae<br />

<br />

<br />

Archived