• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alecita

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"Romance is soon coming to f(x)’s Sulli?
20130228_1362042194_77982400_1.jpg

The future romance of F(x)’s Krystal has been revealed.

On the episode of Onstyle’s Get It Beauty 2013, which aired on February 27, Krystal and Sulli appeared and foresaw their love story with tarot cards.

First, Sulli picked a card with a picture of a heart. The fortune teller advised her, “You will have an amazing romance coming up. You have to be careful not to lose your emotion of love. In Sulli’s case, you have to take step by step.”

Krystal chose a card that had a picture of a heart with a sword stabbed in it. The fortune teller said, “You always look and ponder and cannot make a decision yourself. Other people push you to make the decisions.”

She added, “There won’t be that big of a problem if you become a little more determined.” Sulli gave a good laugh by saying, “I’ll push you from now on.”

cr : en.korea.com

alecita said: class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"Romance is soon coming to f(x)’s Sulli?

On the episode of Onstyle’s Get It Beauty 2013, which aired on February 27, Krystal and Sulli appeared and foresaw their love story with tarot cards.

First, Sulli picked a card with a picture of a heart. The fortune teller advised her, “You will have an amazing romance coming up. You have to be careful not to lose your emotion of love. In Sulli’s case, you have to take step by step.”

Krystal chose a card that had a picture of a heart with a sword stabbed in it. The fortune teller said, “You always look and ponder and cannot make a decision yourself. Other people push you to make the decisions.”

She added, “There won’t be that big of a problem if you become a little more determined.” Sulli gave a good laugh by saying, “I’ll push you from now on.”

Guest parkhyerin

I don't know why,my heart is full of flowers right now ngeeeeeeeeeeee
my spirit of doing my homework is on the top of mountain right now... ngeeeeeeeeeee
and you all eonnies might be know what the reason is.... ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest alecita

suhadazainuddin

said:

alecita

said:

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"

Romance is soon coming to f(x)’s Sulli?

Guest ravissant

You know I've been thinking about the MinSulraction how they freakin' surprise us. It's been several incidence that they always do it at the last week/days of the month. They're like detectives (so funny a cop car is in front of me on my way to work) showing their presence, watching like a hawk stopping drivers speeding to try to meet their quota for the month. But in MinSul's case they engage us in their interaction, slowly killing us w/ their sweet moments together! Ahh! My feels!

Minho got trolled =)). I was streaming and laughed like crazy
SHINee talked to a fanboy but the fanboy's voice is gone from cheering SHINee last week. The fanboy liked Minho so much, he changed his name to "Choi Min Ho". 
DJ: What is Minho's charm? 
Fanboy: Hyung's charm is his thighs.

- The fanboy ended up being Kwanghee from ZE:A!
Kwanghee: I AM BFFS WITH MINHO!!!!!!! 
Minho: Bff...
Kwanghee: I am close with the other members too! 
Jonghyun: What are you talking about...
Kwanghee: Ai~
Minho: You must be busy but thank you for calling. 
Kwanghee: You're hanging up on me already

Hello MinSullians...

Thanks @Timnat2010 for the link...

A warm welcome to the newbies @melissachoi1 @pepperkween @koneko~chawwn... Welcome to our MinSul thread!!

@suhadazainuddin.. ur message is funny dear... but unfortunately ur picture didn't come out right.. mayb u can try pasting the link again?

backreading mode....

Archived