• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liana1430291924

{INFO} "SHINee's Some Awesome Day" documentary to highlight each member's vacations
The vacations of the members of idol group SHINee will be revealed. On the 10th, MBC will air “SHINee’s Some Awesome Day” at 12:40AM. (The Korean title “SHINeeae Eoneu Meotjin Nal has been abbreviated to “ShaEoMeot” ).
The producers explained, “After debuting, it was difficult for SHINee to go on vacation due to their busy activities. The members went to different countries and enjoyed their breaks. 'ShaEoMeot' is a real docu-variety program that captured their various experiences on camera.” The hour-long documentary will show Onew in Thailand, Jonghyun in Japan, Taemin in Switzerland, Minho and Key in England.

Source: MyDailyTranslated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net 

good afternoon oh beautiful and amazing people of the forum who are called "MinSullians"
may we all have brights days ahead of us and may our bonds become stronger than ever! ;)

(LOL yeah i dunno whats up with me and the formal talk today =)) )

anyway, i just have to say this:
@bananali now that you've changed your avatar (which i think is awesome btw) i somehow mistake for for @liana so often that i always have to do double takes... subconsciously. i feel that you are twins or something =)) =)) =)) (both from etude and both of similar color hues haha)

puppy8888 said: good afternoon oh beautiful and amazing people of the forum who are called "MinSullians"
may we all have brights days ahead of us and may our bonds become stronger than ever! ;)

(LOL yeah i dunno whats up with me and the formal talk today =)) )

anyway, i just have to say this:
@bananali now that you've changed your avatar (which i think is awesome btw) i somehow mistake for for @liana so often that i always have to do double takes... subconsciously. i feel that you are twins or something =)) =)) =)) (both from etude and both of similar color hues haha)

OMG excited with Shinee's travel documentary. \:D/ :-bd

As for who will be having a duet with Sulli ... obviously you all know who i want :P:D and if that happen that would be the day I DIE!!! :\"> ;))

I really hope minho and sulli have a duet since there was rumors of them having a duet for ttby but those were false but hoping they will have it this time for Etude house :D

Guest cuteracheal

counsel05 said: OMG excited with Shinee's travel documentary. \:D/:-bd
As for who will be having a duet with Sulli ... obviously you all know who i want :P:D and if that happen that would be the day I DIE!!! :\">;))

Guest chellaaa

liana said:

{INFO} "SHINee's Some Awesome Day" documentary to highlight each member's vacations

The vacations of the members of idol group SHINee will be revealed. On the 10th, MBC will air “SHINee’s Some Awesome Day” at 12:40AM. (The Korean title “SHINeeae Eoneu Meotjin Nal has been abbreviated to “ShaEoMeot” ).

The producers explained, “After debuting, it was difficult for SHINee to go on vacation due to their busy activities. The members went to different countries and enjoyed their breaks. 'ShaEoMeot' is a real docu-variety program that captured their various experiences on camera.” The hour-long documentary will show Onew in Thailand, Jonghyun in Japan, Taemin in Switzerland, Minho and Key in England. Source: MyDailyTranslated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net 

Oh @counsel05 @liana.. so when the SHINee boys went to different countries last year... they actually went to film this documentaryla... Icic..... It make sense now...  ;) Pretty exciting stuff... I can still remember the pic someone posted with Minho sitting in a carousel... :-bd As for the duet thingy... wow... are our wishful thinking gonna come true?? Minho..... Sulli... DUET??? okie I shall not be hopeful alas I'll b disappointed again... but ..... it may b possible rite??.... [-O< [-O< How bad do we want them to duet.... Aish.. SM Ent Spies... Please tell that to ur bosses!!!

But sadly :( i think i heard onew's voice in sulli's baby choux base video :( correct me if im wrong tho.. PLEASE ANYONE CORRECT ME AND SAID I'M WRONG!!!! I REALLY WANT MINHO SULLI DUET EVEN FOR JUST 49SECONDS huhuhuhuhu

Guest liana1430291924

Teen Top’s Changjo choose Sulli in Weekly Idol poll ‘The most mother-like idol’
Changjo’s handwriting translate:
Sulli sunbaenim
Because a strength from giant maknae would be better when choosing a idol for a mother role
Tweet translate:
Teen Top Changjo! A mother is not decided by a game of strength

306173_385488874824984_131758246864716_1
BCPUqbtCAAA425h_zps71d64377.jpg

Guest nislatif

liana said: Teen Top’s Changjo choose Sulli in Weekly Idol poll ‘The most mother-like idol’
Sulli sunbaenim
Because a strength from giant maknae would be better when choosing a idol for a mother role
Tweet translate:

306173_385488874824984_131758246864716_1
BCPUqbtCAAA425h_zps71d64377.jpg

Guest cuteracheal

liana said: Teen Top’s Changjo choose Sulli in Weekly Idol poll ‘The most mother-like idol’
Sulli sunbaenim
Tweet translate:

Guest cuteracheal

it's rather quite here,,, maybe its time to re-watch TTBY again,, and re-reading all fanfic again,,, i think its been my activities since september last year,,, 
my mind full of Minsul already 8-> 8->

Archived