• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

'To the Beautiful You' Minho, Anything for Sulli?'TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU' SULLI AND MINHO WERE SPOTTED FILMING A LOVELY TWO-SHOT.

"To the Beautiful You" f(x)'s Sulli and SHINee's Minho were spotted filming a lovely two-shot.On the upcoming Thursday episode of "To the Beautiful You," a full-course romantic love line will be revealed. Minho was spotted helping Sulli wash her face and brush her teeth. This comes after Sulli takes injuries to her face and wrist after training and Minho volunteers to help her. Minho's character is currently undergoing the process of slowly opening his heart to her. After realizing that she is a girl, he has acted as her knight in shining armor in many dangerous situations. As the two become close rather fast, people are wondering if they will really officially start to become romantic for each other. The lovely cleansing two-shot was filmed at a camping site on August 30. The location shoot faced unexpected rain and wind, making the shoot harder than they originally thought. However, it is rumored that Sulli and Minho were able to keep focus on the story and pull off a great scene. They seemed like a couple in real life and though they originally experienced some awkwardness around this new scene, Minho was later seen caring about Sulli's makeup and ensuring that she felt comfortable with the scene.The production company said, "The two leads are getting ready to really get into the romance. The two of them seem to be getting closer in real life and really beginning to trust and respect each other, pulling off really great teamwork."

I think Minho was really enjoying his line in this scene. I mean this is his only chance to touch Sulli's lovely bare face like this, right? I believe there are so much idol boys out there who wants to touch Sulli's face but Minho is the most lucky guy who can do it and maybe even more out off camera :D

Guest ravissant

It's probably nothing significant & he could very well just had an itch on his finger, but doesn't it look like Minho is making a goodluck sign w/ his fingers?   :D  9674553135_593d0f7816.jpg
cr. LetMejula
**you know you're a MinSul addict when you cut off your shower time from 15 minutes to 6 minutes just because you suddenly remember something you saw on a video however unremarkable it could be, but just had to quickly make a screencap of it & share on the thread, right?!  Aigoo!  the stuff this two make us do!  

Guest peach20kr

at 0:06-16 Q: At the filming set, there were many casts at your age, so what was the atmosphere of filming set like? or who were you especially close to?

at 0:16-1:00 Minho: uh,,,,first of all, most of the casts in the drama were at my age, and there were also some sunbaenims(superiors), but as there were many episodes related to students, I've become more close to casts who played students and Its story was about people at my age, so I was able to act it more comfortably and the atmosphere at the filming set was always good and friendly. I think I was specially close to the main leads. In case of Hyun-Woo and Kan Hanul hyung, I really got along well with them, so I still get in touch and stay friends with them as well.

at 1:02 Q: But among others, there were also many idol groups, so I'm wondering if you talked about singing career with each other.

at 1:12-1:38 Minho: uh,..well.. of course we talked about private things and music career too, but I think our filming schedule was so tight that we couldn't help talking about the scenes from the drama for this or the following episode and things we monitored. when filming the drama, we only focused on talking about it.

at 1:39 Q: In case of Sulli ssi, what do you think was the atmosphere at the filming set like?

ar 1:43-2:24 Sulli: for me, it was awesome. first of all, since we were all colse, there were only laughing matters. all of them were busy joking around and talking about the scenes because we were so close to each other. especially, when more casts got together for the big crowd scene, (minho is laughing at 2:17), it gave me much more fun and a laugh. I can think of only good memories.

at 2:25-37 Q: when it comes to the last scene in which you were saying farewell and leaving for America, even though it was in the drama, I heard that you personally became very emotional and cried so much with sad feelings for real because you've been so touched by the atmosphere at the filming set in the meantime.(at 2:38 Minho is nodding his head and smiling)

at 2:39-3:20 Sulli: I was truly sad at that time, because it was the last scene, and with all thoughts of shooting the last at the filming set, I filmed it with all my real emotions.

and while filming the last scene, the staff also said that they felt weird (sad) feelings and the director said to me that he thought "here comes a baby" when looking at me at first, but he said later "you've grown up so much now". when I heard of this, I had a really strange feeling and thought this drama was really done with me.

at 3:21 Q: since there were few female casts, was there anyone you specially get along well with at the filming set?

at 3:33-4:26 Sulli: of course, I was very close to Minho oppa, but Hyunwoo oppa was close to me, too. and even if I worked with Kim Ji-Won unnie once in a while, I was very pleased to see her because she was the only unnie to me mingling with only men at the filming set and whenever she appeared in the filming set, what can I say? (at 4:02),..oh, the mood became lighten up.

As I played a boy, I had to dress up and act like a boy, I felt envied and good at the same time when Ji-Won unnie appeared in a pretty dress because she looked pretty and made the mood friendly.

at 4:27-36 Q: Among casts you co-starred with, there were many flower-like handsome casts.

who do you think is the most awesome man of all or your type?

at 4:37 Minho: OK, I'm covering my ears.

Sulli: oh, hahaha,...of course it's Tae-Joon..(at 4:43 Minho looks so cute and happy with sulli's answer)

It's surely Minho oppa.

at 4:45 Minho: Speak from your heart!, sincerely,.

at 4:46-5:29 Sulli: oh, well,..for me..at that time, I immersed myself in my character too much, so I rather wanted to look much cooler than this cool guy(Minho oppa),..uh,,,,,,as I tried to act cool like a boy, I didn't have such a feeling(of being a girl at that time), rather I was always wondering what he(Tae-Joon) would wear cause I wanted to look cooler than him.

for instance, I think a watch, a belt and the way to tie a necktie have something to do with masculine pride, so I used to care about these little things, too.

at 5:30-5:46 Sulli: and (at thtat time) I said (to Minho) "oppa, you're wearing a pretty watch" and "Kang Tae-Joon! you're wearing a nice watch, today. (out of jealousy)" and I asked unnie(stylist) "shall I wear a prettier watch (than Minho oppa)?" and even asked my stylist to tie my neck-tie in a cooler way, cause I noticed that there was a certain way to tie (a neck-tie) to look cooler. so I much cared about that kind of stuff,.

Guest ravissant

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  I just had a feeling it was something awesome for that question on 4:27-36.  Thanks, Eonni @peach20kr for your translation.  Let me re-post my gif again.   :x minho-sulli-ttby-special-interview-o.gif
Sulli's "awesome man"

Oh this part of the interview was soooooo cute!
Thanks @xyso for posting and @peach20kr for translating!

at 4:27-36 Q: Among casts you co-starred with, there were many flower-like handsome casts.

Sulli: oh, hahaha,...of course it's Tae-Joon..(at 4:43 Minho looks so cute and happy with sulli's answer)

It's surely Tae-Joon, oppa.

at 4:45 Minho: Speak from your heart!, sincerely

I agree with @ravissant...4:36 and on is pure awesomeness! I thought it was so cute when Minho covered his ears because he thought that Sulli wouldn't pick him or his character as a cool character or flower boy character...but she picked him! Awww!! Of course she made it sound like it was purely professional, but you know she picked him because she thought he was totally cute in the TTBY school uniform and accessories, of course! ;-)  (BIAS ACTIVATED!) Plus, I loved how Minho smiled every time she made a reference to him or Kang Tae Joon. He was really too, too happy that she's mentioning him. Ahh, I could watch this part over and over again!

Guest fangirl15

@peach20kr thank you so much for the translation :)
I am actually waiting for your post :D
I thought I misunderstood what Sulli said when she was asked "who do you think is the most awesome man of all or your type?".
then Minho told her told to
"speak from your heart!, sincerely".
maybe Minho was thinking that Sulli might say that Hyun-Woo is the most awesome man because she chose HW character as her ideal type at the presscon, right (correct me if I'm wrong)
and I was laughing so hard when Sulli said that she wants to look more cooler than
Kang Tae-Joon  :))
And I love what the director said about her, it just shows how dedicated and passionate Sulli was during that time as well as Minho too!
up to now, it's still fresh in my mind, the way they acted at TTBY, it's so natural.
hope to watch them again in a new project together [-O<

Guest teruteru_chan

peach20kr said:

It's surely Minho oppa.

at 4:45 Minho: Speak from your heart!, sincerely,.

Hello my fellow MINSUL shippers!!!
So sorry I'm back and forth and most especially MIA! Just a reminder to all Philippine Minsullians we will have a gathering on Saturday I think lunch time onwards. The KPOP REPUBLIC concert and SHINEE is included in the line up is coming. Some of us is meeting up. As what @counsel05 mention before I'm going to see MINHO and the rest of Shinee upclose for the presscon pass and to watch the concert. I will try to give my full story of the event and get some good pictures! paging crew mates I send you guys a message please check them asap @shawolbaby @puppy888 @pandora460 @nize143 @mochi18 @minnietintin38
We are planning to meet lunch onwards so please let me know if you are interested to join us and meet us. the restaurant TBD. message me asap as the concert is in 2 days. Just in case any Phil minsullians planning to give gifts and letters please give it to me as I might be able to give it to the organizers. NOT a BIG ONE okay! still not sure if I can give it. But 80-95% likely I can. Any of the Philippine MINSUL crew made a banner? Did not get to do anymore but I think pandora and nize made one. Have to confirm first. Any international minsul coming from other countries? Please let me know. Happy good weekend! I can only update here in the thread either Saturday late evening or Sunday morning about Minho and the rest of Shinee. :)

Guest peach20kr

you're very welcome,..@teruteru_chan @stekatta @fangirl15 @ravissant and thanks @xyso for the video,

and thanks for your insightful and awesome minsul analysis as always,.you guys always make me pay more attention to precise details that can be easily unnoticed.

so, I guess some of Sulli's answer was edited right after Minho said "speak from your heart" at 4;45, cause sulli looked a little surprised (or unexpected) when Minho asked her to say it truly and she seemed to continue saying with a word of Jungmal(true..) based on reading her lips and facial expression. so I'm sure sulli said "It is the truth" right after Minho's saying "sincerely"

cv_zpsc061855f.jpg

ty_zps0cef10da.jpg

Guest christinderella

I know this was posted already but for others who didn't watch it yet I found a link:This is the Lunar Year Star Couple Challenge. I kept on searching for links to watch it :) It has many Minsul moments...  So you need to watch it guys :)))
http://weeklykpop.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/110203-star-couple-challenge-cup-lunar-new-year-special/

Archived