♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bemjerry13

of course minho likes to spoil his girl...remember in one of their radio interviews, MInho was being teased that he is the one most likely to give his credit card to his girlfriend and our innocent Minho said, "is that not normal?"! :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

here's an excerpt from one of the shinee boys' interview in a japanese magazine:
Q: So then, what kind of “Hero = reliable person” does everyone have in mind?
JONGHYUN
: Isn’t it someone who is responsible? Someone who would do something that can’t be seen somewhere.
ONEW: It’s Minho, then!
MINHO: Wow, I’m shocked to be described like that out of the blue (laugh). Am I a reliable guy?
OTHER 4: Yup! You are reliable!

DId SUlli mentioned she wanted a reliable guy or a father like boyfriend!?!??! No need to look farther SUlli, he's already by your side!
Source: TV Pia Magazine
Translated by: red @shineee.net

Guest azra1430292364

Sorry out of topic, I saw some news about yuri is withdrawn from mbc splash diving... just want to inform u guys :D ( but still worried for minho, I saw news clara one of the member had hip injury, hope minho will take care of his health and not push himself too seriously and just enjoyed it).

Guest christinderella

zee said: [TRANS] ;; MINHO ;; Tokyo Girls Journal Magazine
Q: Hanazakari no Kimi Tachi e is a quite famous Japanese drama, which remake to Korean version that you staring at.
What was the difficulty when filming the drama?
Minho: Lack of sleep! That was distressing. I was so busy that I couldn't sleep. And also training for high-jump was very troublesome. That's good memories Making good friends! I could make friends and it was fun with staff and co-star. And I didn't wear school uniform for quite long time so the feel was really exciting.

source: http://imgur.com/BfRRty3.jpeg
credits: Official 2Min Shipper Indonesia
trans: 2MINSHIPPERINDO TEAM ft. KEI

Sulli chose Taeyeon as the most beautiful female idol. And a reporter told this to Taeyeon.
Hearing this, Taeyeon went like "Really? 설리요녀석~ (Sulli, u little kid~)"
Today Taeyeon uploaded a pic that Ssul sent her http://instagram.com/p/dtdE6iH_oN/

Look at what taeyeon wrote for this post :
"A pic that my little cute dongsaeng Sull sent me! #설리요녀석"

cr: fx_ninjas

as we know , taeyeon was a close sunbae of minho too, all things about minsul forever will always be related to each other , I like this :))

christinderella said: zee said: [TRANS] ;; MINHO ;; Tokyo Girls Journal Magazine
Q: Hanazakari no Kimi Tachi e is a quite famous Japanese drama, which remake to Korean version that you staring at.
What was the difficulty when filming the drama?
Minho: Lack of sleep! That was distressing. I was so busy that I couldn't sleep. And also training for high-jump was very troublesome. That's good memories Making good friends! I could make friends and it was fun with staff and co-star. And I didn't wear school uniform for quite long time so the feel was really exciting.

Guest minsuldaebak

Sulli's hair is back to black? I guess she will be filming for Pirates soon. I hope Minho calls her during her shooting hehe. Maybe to comfort her. You know? Pirates = Water. Sulli! Just imagine that Minho oppa is with you. :D Just like in ttby. I will miss Sulli's reddish brown hair tho.

Guest ravissant

Forgive me if this gif I made is a bit miniscule, but I've been wanting to make this for a while.  But I didn't know a simple way to make gifs until I discovered gifsoup.  This is from Seoul Music Awards 2013 when all the idols were taking pics.  Sulli jumped & made a smooch face while Minho was amusingly staring at her.minsulraction-jumping-smooch-face-sulli-
credit: YT vid extracted from yeowoo114
Here's Minho's reaction at Sulli.minho-smirking-sma-2013-o.gif
credit: YT vid extracted from Dreaming129

Guest Kaye Bee

minsuldaebak said: Sulli's hair is back to black? I guess she will be filming for Pirates soon. I hope Minho calls her during her shooting hehe. Maybe to comfort her. You know? Pirates = Water. Sulli! Just imagine that Minho oppa is with you. :D Just like in ttby. I will miss Sulli's reddish brown hair tho.

ravissant said: Forgive me if this gif I made is a bit miniscule, but I've been wanting to make this for a while.  But I didn't know a simple way to make gifs until I discovered gifsoup.  This is from Seoul Music Awards 2013 when all the idols were taking pics.  Sulli jumped & made a smooch face while Minho was amusingly staring at her.minsulraction-jumping-smooch-face-sulli-
credit: YT vid extracted from yeowoo114
Here's Minho's reaction at Sulli.minho-smirking-sma-2013-o.gif
credit: YT vid extracted from Dreaming129

Guest ravissant

Thanks @zee.  Those moments were just too cute!  Here are the screencaps I made.9520937494_0822eec151_b.jpgcredit to : YT realminekey, yeowoo114, Dreaming129

Guest jhologs

Kinda late post but @ravissant didn't you notice that Mama Sulli wore the bracelet (THE MOON) in MuCore?!? hu-well, am just saying, hehehe!!! :)) (okie, me better stop . . .) .......... Oh, and I saw someone mention 'she-who-must-not-be-mentioned' here in this thread. Now I'm seriously having another allergic attack. SHE not joining MBC Splash is sooo old news. Can we not just focus on how awesome Papa Minho's dives were?!? :D .......... Moving on, @nize143, thanks for the airport pics (from April Bae). I love, love, love how Papa Minho and Mama Sulli walked so close together, wearing matching clothes (b&w), without holding any mobile phones ;)

Guest minsulveronica01

I was watching 1박2일 last night.(It’s KBS World so this episode is not the latest episode shown in KBS2.) Joowon’s partner talked about Drama couples and stated:(nonverbatim) “100% of couples in drama become real life couples… If not 100, around 89%. When you’re always together, feelings start to develop for each other and eventually, you’ll find it hard to leave that person… Unless, you are just 100% professional and every emotion is just acting… But no one’s that good/great to fake everything.” While I was watching that part, I can’t help but think about To The Beautiful You. :) We all know both Minho and Sulli are not really professional actors. Hence, their emotions showed in their drama MIGHT be partly real… And seriously, after the drama, I’ve observed that Minho and Sulli really have grown closer and have been very comfortable around each other’s company. They may not be one of the 89% of these drama-couples-turned-real-life-couples but I’m pretty sure that whatever relationship they have is not scripted. May it be an Oppa-dongsaeng or something more, it’s still real… And truth be told, I really dunno why I’m talking about this in the middle of the night while watching the show. :)) Haha! Random Thoughts! I just had to share it. :)). -via tumblr by jhoieeeyeeeiram This isnt mine. I just saw this on tumblr and i it caught my attention. Haha gooooo minsul.

Archived