♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest qoprol euis

She's our Sulli :') :')

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/ft-islands-hongki-celebrates-the-release-of-his-nail-book-with-fans-in-making-film-reveals-sulli-got-him-into-nail-art

(and a big thank's to @peach2kr unnie for translating the gorgeous interview) :D OMFG. It such good day for me !!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! Finally after so many years...huhuhu!!!My browser finally allowed me to open my account here at soompi....I have missed so many things in here...I missed our first anniversary and so everything...I'm sorry....I felt really bad when I can't log-in...Now..I'm back and I'll start right away...

I didn't get the chance yet to meet any of you unlike @jhologs, @chocwenz & @happychu meeting in Paris or like @foxiscully & @agie meeting in Indonesia or like @bananali @estherlim who were able to meet in Singaporebut nevertheless I know someday it will happen.But despite not meeting in person ALL OF YOUR BIRTHDAY GREETINGS thru PM, twitter & here makes me feel like I have known all of you in a more personal level and for a long time already
thank_you_card__nyan_cat__by_k4it0u-d4iu
 and to ALL MINSUL CREWMATES
graphics-kisses-hugs-974895.gif

p.s.
Special shout outs to all the noona guardians and maknaes(you know who you are ladies):x >:D< :x

After reading peach post saying about DAE to the BAK my excitement was so high i was like ...
tumblr_m5xwtqBAUR1qjemo2o1_250.gif

After watching the video and knowing the translation then checking thescreencaps ..
tumblr_inline_mgokzhGcm41r6mrr5.gif

THANK YOU MINHO & SULLIfor never failing to give us hints, whatever it is you have right nowtake your time, enjoy it, grow more mature & successful in your careers, then get married then have many Minsul babies (LOL)
This thread sure has the best collaboration ever and this time coming from 
@xyso (vid) @peach20kr (trans) @Timnat2010 (screencaps) & @ravissant (screencaps & analysis)GOOD JOB LADIES AS ALWAYS!!!

Guest lesleychoi

@peach20kr omg unnie you are certainly the best!!! Thank you for the translation and for the effort!! You definitely deserve a clap.
tumblr_lw0s2j7Gpm1qdkyu1.gif

kyaaaaa!! My Minsul hormones oh please!! I'm gonna dance my heart out tumblr_inline_mn3ul8UpQ31qz4rgp.gif

oh yeah! uh uh alright to the left then to the right \:D/ well this is the effect for overproducing my Minsul hormones. IT DRIVES ME CRAZYYYY!!!!
Minho: OMG! We just announced to the world that we definitely love each other!tumblr_inline_mpqn41TiUy1qlq7mt.gif

Minhooooo, don't get so shocked. We understand that you and Sulli are just letting your hearts speak before you during that interview. :)And because of that, my imagination runs wild again!!! Okay guys I have no choice but to share my thoughts again to you so here it is!! ENJOY!!

Minho: Yaahh Sulli! Give me a kiss please? *trying his best aegyo*tumblr_mrtryutdv81rc6djdo3_250.gif

Sulli: Nah-uh [-X that aegyo won't work on me :Ptumblr_mi10zsHhrS1qjp8d7o3_r1_250.gif

Minho thought: Hmmm not in the mood? Okay I'll try to seduce her this time
Minho: Sulli.....tumblr_mm2fzn6MdH1spd32bo1_500.gif

Sulli: Oh... Oppa *smiles nervously*tumblr_mlu1pnyNKm1sn96l9o2_500.gif

Minho: Kiss me will you?tumblr_inline_mqlm6l2A7X1qz4rgp.gif

Sulli: OPPA! I WON'T!!tumblr_mhxxhqmxcL1qa6oawo1_500.gif
Minho: Aish!! you're playing hard to get huh? FINE!!!tumblr_moex7twfZA1qcjmm2o5_500.gif

Minho: GOTCHA!!!tumblr_m8eg80XkJZ1r0cmh2o4_250.gif

And they live happily ever after with lots and lots of kids. Hahahaha!
tumblr_mmod7zU56j1soqhfzo1_500.gif

Guest bemjerry13

there you go again lesleychoi! that was yet again, super funny!and yes, Minho is super gorgeous in that breaking news mv....love his outfit there especially that graphic shirt of his which was way too big for him but ended up super cute on him...ok..i'll stop now!
girls, i found this video of key and minho and this was my thought process....in sequence!1.nooooooooooooooooohhhhh!2. "can I be you key,just this once please...."3. "push that shirt key, push!"4. "sulli........stop key, stop him!"
enjoy: 

Guest fangirl15

after seeing the still pics for Pirates, I really can't wait and super excited to see Sulli!
and the translation of @peach20kr was DAEBAK!!!972122dtuadhvrq0.gif gomawo!!!
MINSUL heart-fluttering love Rum Pum Pum Pum 113609y3nrq3qd73.gif
here's my simple fan art for all you, MinSullians...hope you all like it.
8t20.jpg
I'll be signing off now, take care & God bless 
:-*

Guest christinderella

And to @peach20kr 's translation THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! tumblr_mdjytdVGgm1rk2o52o1_400.giftumblr_mew98f3c1x1rq0dxuo1_500.gif
this is me while watchingtumblr_lqlvaeoDXx1qanp9lo1_500.gif
and after and after repeating hahahaexcited-baby.gif840.gif
they're just so sweet :) they surely love to surprise us :)and they really never fail to surprise us :D(credits to the gif used)I can really feel their feelings while having the interview !!!! Awwww MINSUL FEELS!! :)  :\"> :\"> :x

Archived