♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

To our dear Captian @counsel05  Animated korean Dolland our friendlies in the house
@dankin Animated korean Doll

@syazieyzaidi
Animated korean Doll

Happy Happy Birthday!!!! May you all have a glorious day full of happiness and celebration... Thank you for sharing your thoughts, your life and your happiness with us... but most importantly, for sailing with us... Our Love for Minsul...

Animated korean Doll
will forever bind us as one family...

All the best,

Nize... Animated korean Doll

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

lesleychoi...you really are one funny girl...your last post had me laughing! =)) =)) =))
but I certainly agree...Dr. Minho is a stuff of dreams, isn't it!?....I'd definitely be more willing to go to the hospital  if Dr. Minho is in there...in fact I might make a camp right outside his office! wanna join me?!?!??BTW....until when will Minho be in Korea?

Guest jinrimino

Hello everyone! Some of you knows me already because of twitter but many of you didn't. I've been stalking this thread since May, and now I've decided to join :D Nice meeting you my fellow minsul shippers!  >:D

btw, Im from Philippines, yesterday is my birthday (August 19) thankyou ^^

Guest charlenelola b

Minho was chosen as top 1 Life Guard IDOL in poll  by ARIRANG
---So Sulli don't need to worry to learn how she will learn to swim because LIFEGUARD MINHO will protect her...
Aigoo... I remember this scene....40197912.jpg

Guest fangirl15

peach20kr said:

BSBveUSCcAAoHZa_zps6675c6ef.jpg

do you see only Sulli bow to someone? according to fan account,  at the ending of Ingigayo yesterday, when one xo fan told sulli to go away, Sulli just bowed and said "I'm sorry" to her. but all of the people around her (xo fan) started to give her the dirty look and shouted abuse to her(she was almost kicked out of the place)

BSByFN4CUAEjpfa_zpsfc22acfc.jpg

GEEK editor, Kim Do-Hoon tweeted:

once f(x) appear on the television, why these damn guys and those damn bit**** gathered and said "Sulli danced half-heartedly, learn how to dance again and there's no restrained move," one day I'll surely make a gore action movie of which main lead is an idol, and revenges ones who post rubbish and malicious comments.

he sounds very furious at nasty netizens who non-stop bashing Sulli.

Guest lesleychoi

It happens all the time my dear @bemjerry13!! My emotions always go out of control whenever I see a charismatic picture of Minho and every time there is an interaction between him and Sulli. That's what they call spazzing right?  :)) I sometimes become like this in front of our computer whenever I visit this thread for some updates:
tumblr_m2s858NNQS1rtu42to2_250.gif

but believe me, I'm more WILD than that. Haha! OF COURSE I WILL JOIN YOU!! NO SECOND THOUGHTS! Hahaha! I honestly don't know until when but I hope he will soon be in his homeland to check on his Sulli :x

Guest rahma_bio

mh_zpsdd3f025e.jpgLike @lesleychoi and @bemjerry13 said, so do i. When i look the pict i was drooling overload ..... =P~ =P~ =P~:)):P
But you know, im burst of laugh when some of shawol comment this pict, they said:"tall,handsome and with that smile..i don't know how many patients die for waiting in the line""awwww that smile *_____* if every doctor looked like this, i would move to a hospital ""Doctor Choi! OMG /raises hand to be one of his nurses""oh my gosh i would call in sick everyday if minho were my doctor!" =)) =)) :D  :-* :-*  And you know Sulli's respond was like...
799318537.gif?1376311106
(Oh that's my hubby......  :)) :D :x)
Oh im sorry maybe im late....HAPPY B'DAY TO<:-P <:-P@counsel05, @dankin and @syazieyzaidi  <:-P <:-Pwish you all the best 
ps: im sorry @lesleychoi, it's look like i borrow your signature....:D:)>- :P)

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Woaaah, sorry I'm a little late to say happy birthday to our @syazieyzaidi, @dankin and to our captain @counsel05. Wish you have a really bless life. Keep your great posting and keep fighting for our MinSul of course :) >:D< <:-P

SHINee (샤이니; シャイニー)
Boys Meet U

BMU Japanese interview Japanese-Chinese translation cr:  【SHINee中文首站】
Q:To Shinee, "Boys Meet You'" is really your first 'summer song', bringing about the vibre of love in summer time.
Minho: All in all, the song impresses with a light-hearted tone.  In the lyrics, there is the magic word 'one piece'.  I can't help but thinking about the manga (laugh).  Because I really like 'one piece (dress) a lot, I can easily sing the lyrics (one piece) with an especially excited heart.  

cr:universalmusicjapan

English Translation Lyrics

The shining sun, is too bright, baby cute
With a face that lures us in you're a model walking
I like short shorts! Ah yeah a one piece too!
I like long hair! But I'm good with short hair too pretty girl
I'm always a crazy foolish boy fascinated and drowning in the thoughts of you
Because you know, there is the world thanks to amazing girls

Let's dance together, and smile
Oh baby watching all the watching all the girls go by
Oh don't tease me, look my way
Baby watching all the watching all the watching all the girls go by
Oh oh oh all the fierce girls go by
Oh oh oh

If I'm gonna call out to them under this blue sky I'll do it boldly
To those extraordinary SHINee girls that turn to you slowly and get you dizzy
I like blond hair! black hair! no border!
I like sexy girls! pretty girls! cutie girls!
I'm always a crazy foolish boy fascinated and drowning in the thoughts of you
Because you know, beautiful girls are the world aren''t they

Let's make some noise together, and smile
Don't look the other way, look my way
Baby watching all the watching all the watching all the girls go by

Everything is shining
You want to continue to shine
Make us fall in love, make us slaves to you
Keep shining, keep shining wow wow

Wow wow
Our girls go by wow wow
Wow wow
Our girls go by wow wow
Our girls go by
Keep shining

English translator: kashigasa.com

Minho singing the lyrics 'One piece " 
c?14367658=wJap-OcxtGdZQ5d7TFolGt6yEH0&f
c?14369622=DZn7mp52eqra3u_7LXdyYyrUBL0&f
c?14321905=90YPFQZLFrHkCKEJ2X3zueeuTOs&f
c?14373574=VDKZe1a6aXycpdK_ZlHRs7JScEo&f
c?14365690=nSlioobirZhu_2qzEE5wUDPb3-A&f
c?14373575=QYJz6VmizS7tzdqcUWkrnuaSpcI&f
cr:universalmusicjapan

Guest rahma_bio

@timnat2010 unnie... at first, i guess it one piece cartoon...LOL  :))
- I know this has been discussed before .. I just want to know the latest news about shinee and sulli that will attend etude promotion in singapore .. is that comfirmed that minho will attend too??because I read somewhere Minho will not attend due to busy filming. 
- Correct me if im wrong, about korean music wave is that true shinee and f (x) comfirmed to attend before? for the latest news f (x) has replaced by exo now.
oh it's weird...i hope i was wrong :(( :(

Guest teruteru_chan

minho looks really good as a doctor ^^ he has the vibe of a junior doctor. he seems inexperienced but very gentle and kind. 
well, i chanced upon this pic and thought sulli was lovely here. UxhzId0.jpg
credit: sulleim via DC
unaired cut of minho and key on WGM. it's really funny. thanks for retweeting the link, @zee ^^http://dai.ly/x13dvw9
credit: airyarielle

Guest nilmemories

Welcome to this thread and belated happy birthday to you, @jinrimino ^^. Besh wishes for you and have fun spazzing with us
:x :)>- >:D<

Guest fangirl15

@teruteru_chan that photo of Sulli is so lovely and she looks like she' having so much fun!
I really love seeing her smiling and laughing like that 8->
anyway, do you happen to know if there's a fan video of this one?
thanks for it again ;)

Guest teruteru_chan

@fangirl15 i could only find f(5) fancam ^^ 
rum pum pum pum 

summerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMXDRJvyQbUcredit: iheartfx
edit: another hot summer fancam. the one above is krystal focus. this one is f(5)

Guest melissachoi1

@dankin, @syazieyzaidi and  our capitan @counsel05 
                                               hbd.gif
I hope that all that you wished came true ;)

rahma_bio said: @timnat2010 unnie... at first, i guess it one piece cartoon...LOL  :))
- I know this has been discussed before .. I just want to know the latest news about shinee and sulli that will attend etude promotion in singapore .. is that comfirmed that minho will attend too??because I read somewhere Minho will not attend due to busy filming. 
- Correct me if im wrong, about korean music wave is that true shinee and f (x) comfirmed to attend before? for the latest news f (x) has replaced by exo now.
oh it's weird...i hope i was wrong :(( :(

Guest mochi18

I always feel the same like what @lesleychoi , @bemjerry13 , and @rahma_bio have said. For instance, when I first saw those pics of Dr. Kim Seongwoo (Minho's character in Medical Top Team) on twitter, I DIED =)) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8TnurFy5AAD-YAM9MMJw
When I also watched WGM Taemin and Naeun episodes where Minho is present, I can't help it but all I can see was him. Ugh his flaming charisma always works on me, even if he makes those funny faces sometimes. tumblr_mowkgwRqDT1qihji8o2_250.gif
Sorry for fangirling =)) :"> tumblr_m99xbnCAYc1revtlmo1_500.gif

Archived