♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest pandora460

TO ALL THOSE WHO MADE VIDS FOR THIS SPECIAL OCCASION, YOU ARE ALLDAEBAK!!IT WAS FUN WATCHING THE TTBY SCENES AND THE NEW VIDS OF MINSUL PUT TOGETHERMINSUL IS LOVE!!WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY CREWMATES!AND THE BEST OF WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS WE HAVE FOUND TRUE, GOOD AND REAL FRIENDSAnniversary.gif
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TTBY!AND TO THE CAPTAINS OF THIS SHIPb2166970.gif
FOR STEERING THIS SHIP WITH LOVE, UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECT

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

Happy 1st Anniversary To The Beautiful You!tumblr_mbdjj1AVTf1rxm7gmo1_500.jpg
Thank you for making me watch this beautiful drama over & over again to the point that I can no longer watch any other kdrama, jdrama, or taiwanese drama for that matter.  Thank you to Minho & Sulli for their wonderful chemistry my curiosity about them led me to appreciate all things kpop that would sometimes drive some of my family insane.  And thanks to them I was led to this thread, my first & only thread ever I've joined in and made international friends along the way.  And by the way thank you chingoos, @christinderella, @charlenelola_b, @mslee, @kveykva1004, @chalozanes, @totfeet & to a "loyal MinSul crewmate who prefer to stay anonymous" for the beautiful videos you contributed.  Have a great day, my fellow BEAUTIFUL MINSULLIANS!!!

Guest azra1430292364

I just want to post this..donno why :-)

f(x) ollehTV Interview : Q2: Member that tougher than it looks?

Vic : choose Sulli

Amber : choose Sul

Krystal: choose Sulli

Sulli: choose Amber

Luna: choose Sulli

Cr: Tsuki NaodaAmber Liu f(x) Fan Page

Guest andswr

Happy Anniversary my favorit drama ever To The Beautiful You \(^●^)/ ... thanks for SM and PDnim who produced it and made MinSul as a COUPLE here . Taejoon Jaehee always my fav drama couple ♥

Guest minsullian

Yeeeeeeeey! Once again, Happy Anniversary TTBY! >:D< Thank you for making this thread possible, or should I say thank you for adding more color because even before TTBY, MinSul was already formed with loveeeee! :)) :\">

tumblr_mt9ff6rsZH1sdoeibo5_400.giftumblr_mt608cuYNI1sg054po1_400.gif

Hoping this would not be the end (hoping for MORE, UNEXPECTED & INSTANT MinSulractions) =))

Guest DolceNera_24

2109 pages and still counting.  Wow.

Congratulations to all Minsul Lovers. I've seen many familiar faces like counsel05 and zeeya. ^_^

Guest rahma_bio

@DolceNera_24 : Im glad to see u, though i've not been long this thread and know each other but i know you are the one who made this minsul thread. I just wanna to thank you becouse of you and of course to all minsullian lovers, this thread can made us as big family ,,,,, :-bd
Thank you and welcome back to this thread@DolceNera_24
:-bd ;) :-bd

Guest qoprol euis

Happy 1st Anniversery for TTBY ,especially to Minho Sulli who was officially paired in first time and made us have an imagination to believed in their relationship ! Let's help their relationship so that Minsul will become REAL.

Let's pray for both of them :)

p.s : And you all guys is so COOL ;D

Love yaaaa !!

Guest minhosulli14

OMG GUYS! HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY for TTBY.
woaaa time goes so fast..i think minho and sulli will have their own private party for celebrate this big day but i'm not sure since i don't really know where the hell minho is now.. hehehehehe 

Archived