♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest nislatif

Hey people, i saw them walking together like this at the airport, why do all the pics i saw separated them? hehehe jk jk :P

998237_563154263733986_303150008_n_zps19

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

#SweetMinho

Read an account on DC from a fan who attended the To The Beautiful You fanmeet in Japan. It roughly said that there were more Minho fans who went today. In the beginning, there was a difference between the cheers from fans for Sulli and Hyunwoo and that for Minho, causing the atmosphere to be a little awkward. Minho then took the initiative to lead the fans to cheer for the other 2, just like a MC who has taken the responsibility of making sure the event goes on smoothly. The atmosphere was slowly improved by him. When Minho saw that everyone was cheering, his expression became more relaxed.

Cr: DC; Personal_Minho
 Chi-eng trans: squishyjinki

so touching :')

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Woaaah, take a really meaning glance while Sulli's busy with her ballon, LOL. And also, trying to take a chance to touch Sulli's hand, huh? Nice try Minho ah :D

You two really drive me crazy 8-}

Guest minsullian

WAAAAHHH! So happyy! Okay, the video was already posted. :))

In the first video, it seemed like Minho restrained himself from holding Sulli's hand, but still he failed to control it. LOLOLOL. His emotionsss! Mygaahhhd! :\"> Overflowing ;) with love for baby ssul. Mehehehe.

Even in the second video, he really likes to hold Sulli, and yeah...SACRIFICE! BECAUSE HE LOVES HIS GF SO MUCHHHH! <3 :* And, Minho's SMILEEEE. So bright! Also Sulli's smile too!

AND AND AND, SULLI PATTING MINHOOOO! Supportinggggg, and Minho likes that, remember?! :) His ideal gal. Hehehe. :3 HOW MANY TIMES HE PATTED MINHO. MAYGAHHHHHD. And notice that since Minho drank the nasty energy drink, she didn't take her eyes off of him! ;;) So worried girlfriend. Hihi.

Then Sulli claps together with audience, and
 after Minho doing "Strong Bf" pose, it's when they made :P faces :)

You never fail usss, Minsul! Hoping for more sweet moments ;) SO MANY MINSULRACTIONSSSSSSSS! WAAAAAAAAHHHH!

YEY.jpg
YEYY.jpg
YEYYY.jpg

Waiting for GIFs ;)
Oh yeah, chingus, when will they go back to Korea? So....are they having an extended date in Japan? Same hotel? or something? Mygahhhhd! 
funny-minho-o.gif

Guest ravissant

@Dasha!!!!  Thank you for the video.  Oh this two are going to be the (good) death of me!
edit: sorry @zee for not giving you credit from posting the vid first (I was back reading to save pics & saw your vid post).   :\">

OMG the second video... kyaaaaaah!!! i was smiling the whole time i'm watching it.. Mr. Flaming Charisma.. the charismatic stare... oh my gaaaaad!!! =P~ how he starred at his gf... waaaaah! you really must love Ssul that much that your going to drink even the not so nicest taste drink a world could have.. haha i'm overreacting here... that video feeds my hunger for MinSulraction for over 4mos now... MinSul fighting!! and did anyone hear the crowd? they can feel it too.. hahaha

Guest mochi18

Those fancams are killing me! I've been crying and laughing and giggling while watching. :x :)) and Sulli looked so worried, she kept on patting Minho after he drank that weird-tasting drink. I think these things were already mentioned but I can't help but to say them. =))

My dear wonderful Minsullians
It's been awhile since I posted. But like many oldies, I still lurk at the thread,sometimes even on a daily basis,preferring to smile and laugh at the antics of the newbies :)
But on lovely occasions such as these,one cannot help but to come out of lurk-dom to say....
thanks%20so%20much%20001.gif

for all the wonderful pics, videos, recaps and all around spazzing good times.
Minsul never seem to fail us, and on behalf of the Noona Guardians,I must commend all ye lovely Minsullianson your unwavering love and support on all things Minsullians :)
I do believe this is the loveliest of gifts they can give us in lieu oftheir upcoming anniversary celebration with us :)
Spazz well, chingus and take care.

Guest ravissant

My favorite MinSul moments captured from the video @zee & @Dasha posted...9485899835_ff3308a0f6_b.jpg
9485900007_a2535ef859_b.jpg
pic credit to Dreaming129
Minho is such a caring & thoughtful boyfriend.  

Archived