♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest andswr

s'more Airport pics  waahhh!  Sulli is behind Minho!

ctto

Kyaaa !! MINSUL together :\">

minsul made my day! I can not calm down, this is not enough! I want minsul over again .. oh god I miss their interaction .. okay I have to pray now .. let us pray minsullians, hopefully there will be a pleasant surprise for us all <:-P [-O< :x

and I think they both are now hiding their feelings. I know you guys are very happy to go with it? hahaha sorry this is just my imagination :)>-

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amazingminsul

Seems like they are not holding their phone. Hahaha. Okay, why do they need to hold their phone when they are together. Yahhhh! You two you're so obvious. :)

rahma_bio said: KYYaaaaa finally....thank's @ravissant for the picture..... :DLike @stekatta said they still have to look poker face, but when i look sulli, she is look like restrain a smile .... :P:))
p.s: sorry of topic little bit,  in olleh interview f (x) member choosed sulli as member who is the most thoughful girl among them (cr:Sung Sean)see... :D

Guest bemjerry13

I definitely can see some smirk on sulli's face!

I woke up to this and it was amazing!!!!! MInsul at last!!

I see something fishy again.....I think they are trying to restrain themselves thus the slight space between them.....I hope we can get some account on what happens on that plane!!

ARe they in Japan airport already???hoping for a picture of them there!

Guest agie1430292211

Thank you dear, @counsel05 for the bday wish! 
Also i would like to wish Taqaballahu Minna Wa Minkum to all minsullians that celebrates Eid al Fitr,

Happy Eid Mubarak!

:)

Guest bemjerry13

wahhhh!!!! I can't sit still!! I need some more!!!! I can definitely see that they are trying hard to control themselves...hope they won't once they are inside.....I wonder if they are seated together?????....here's a thought...why don't we recruit someone from the gimpo airport, a stewardess may be, so that we will be given accounts of what happens inside the plane.... :))

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Todays facts:

1. MinSul similarity outfits color from up to down.

2. Heading to Japan in the same flight.

3. Walk together again in airport

4. Some smirk on their face

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and next next next fact will be shown.

Oh God, I can feel butterfly flies in my stomach :D <:-P :x

Guest suelli4ever

OHHHHHHH MY MINSUL FEEEEEELLLLSSSS!!!!!  :x :x :x OH MY HEART!MY HEART!MY HEART IS BEATING SO FASTI'm soooooo happy right now that I did some backflips and cartwheels after seeing the pictures,at lasts after 65 years of drought,they are together again :\"> :\"> :\">

Guest rahma_bio

Minsul Syle in airport  :D
min_zpsdb8f7a7a.jpg Capture_zps20e11ff0.jpg
looook their sunglasses, shirt/blouse, pants, shoes....hmm, love it :P:x
@ravissant: im sorry it's look like we have the same though.... :))

Guest minsullian

HAHAHA! I agree, even the passengers who will be on the same plane, can you contact them minsullians? Search every website! Korean or Japanese! If I could just read or understand Korean and Japanese...this would be easier. :(( I keep on using Google Translate and entering Minho & Sulli in Hangul and Nihonggo in different search engines...twitter, google, etc. I'm that desperate! =)) HAHAHA. Forgive me. Huhuhu, please, i'm begging everyoneeeeeeee. For crying out loud, I need MOREEEE!

Archived