♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Kaye Bee

zee said: a little not so good news for you guys, like I said before if one of my japanese shawol friend will come to TTBY premium event tomorrow, she bought the DVD one packet with the event ticket for 30000 yen~ but just now she contacting me if on that event nobody can take pictures coz its prohibited.. :( she said sorry to us too.. :)
but dont worry, we will find another way guys!! there's imposibble to the journalist/reporter to not taken their pictures, right? lmao we will hope the best, for beginning lets wait for their airport interaction, i hope they will heading to japan together^^ fighting~~!!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

minsul ship sinking?????..oh please......how can it when we have so many people willing to lift it up.....I bet even sharks will not dare touch our ships, not with so many kind minsullians who becomes rabid when either Minho and Sulli are being bashed....hahahhaha!

BTW, can you imagine if MInho and SUlli is aware of this thread for them? Wahhhhh....I really hope so, I bet they are happy that so many people love them!

and one more thing, while waiting for the august 11 event why not watch TTBY again?!?!?...just like me....believe me, watching that pool scene again after we've seen what happened behind the scene makes the scene more romantic! Try it!

and zee....i'm not worried at all because I bet Minho and sulli fans will find a way to around that rule!

Bye for now....watching TTBY....hoping to waking up to pictures of them two together!

Guest nilmemories

Oh yeah, why not rewatching TTBY and waiting for uri Minsul's sweet moments to come very soon? I've never lost faith in our Minsul because THEY ARE REAL FOR SURE ^^
Happy watching chingus and let's continue spreading our love to Minsul  >:D< :x >:D<

Guest ravissant

Happy National S'mores Day (USA)!!!smores1.jpg

I swear, I never knew the etymology of it until Jae Hee told Tae Joon about it on TTBY.  9478505145_bc28c29404_c.jpg
cr. Drama Fever

Guest parkhyerin

@zee its okay kak ji, same thing happened with He*rtstrings drama Japan event last year. Before the event started, fans were prohibited to take any pictures during the show. And guess what? No need to wait any longer after the event ended, you even found a Fancams on youtube hahaha I don't have any idea how they took it,but yeah I hope we have a professional ninja at the event tomorrow to take a photos,especially a videos.. Oh please the same thing happen to us [-O<

agree with you @nislatif, our next generation are so mature :)) =)) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@kayebee oh no, its Japan rules dear.. they even prohibited to taken any pictures of idols or anything related..

coz legally taking pictures of people without permission can be regarded as an invasion of privacy and is a suable offense ( if the pictures are used without permission)..

that's why when SHINee going to japan for days, shawols will really miss them coz in japan they seems like missing child's in another country, so different with korea who everyone can busted them in any situation and places..

wow @parkhyerin what a nice info from you there, i love that drama too but yeah only admired, lmao.. just minsul who can made me as an addicts :D

happy national s'mores daaaaaaaaaaay ^_^ @ravissant

just like our s'mores ambassador minsul, i hope we still can see s'more s'more and s'moooooore their interactions in the future ^^

ahh i wish i can eat this food someday >ㅅ<

Guest bemjerry13

is it too much to ask for the bts of that scene when SUlli fell on Minho or that scene when they were lying inside the end or that s=scene when Sulli kissed  Minho.....hope we'll get them all when that DVD on TTBY the making finally comes out on November!

and by the way zee ....the reason why minsullians are mature and well mannered is because we have great administrators here...who scolds us when wego overboard but also pats our back when we did something good! love love it here....minsullians lets take care of each other and of course our dear minsul!

Guest melissachoi1

Let's keep our hopes, even if it's prohibited there's always someone who don't follow the rules and take pictures anyway. and if it's not let's think that MinSul are in the same place together, 8-> even if we can't see it there has to be some private Minsul moments  ;))  that comforts my MinSul heart :x

Guest ravissant

oh, it's so good @zee!  my co-workers are having a s'mores making contest at work today.  I'm in a way sad that I'm off today 'cause I really want to stuff my self w/ them.

Guest ermajuls

i am open this tread so early today, i hope there's a good news or minsul photo at airport, but.....ah so sad we haven't yet :-(

Guest qoprol euis

I heard Onew and Sulli is already in airport right now :D

but, Where's Minho ?? This frog guy can possibly join the event right in Japan ?? *just Pray*

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

I'm wide awake to check this thread whether both Minho and Sulli has arrived at airport. It's like a morning shock to see our MinSul with the same color outfit! I'm really really really excited today! Can't wait for any pics of them again [-O< 8->

Archived