♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest lauraffxx

Timnat2010 said: I just want to say, seeing Minsul having good mood, despite their busy schedule, I chose to believe that wuli Minsul are doing fine. Cellphones are indispensable items for them, even Sulli kept checking hers during radio shows. For Minho, what do u think the reason for him to take out his cellphone in the middle of his recording of the show with other Shinee members? It was a Japanese show!

I am surprised to see that.  Even in Japan, he was so aware of his cellphone.  He acted like nothing happened afterwards, lol. 
c?13241012=S-M-A8A0NQ5466DktGEAeKV5jYk&f
c?13240020=czhza0sJxZQ1N65f5kCPCfrDTfs&f
c?12929024=LTZg012DMbNzjOik0Q6eOuroa9o&f
c?13187024=fBea7fJYjazcPAMkfblKhb01IL4&f
c?12979017=_5axTYL3LbEDvq0PDWEITuM6M7k&f

1:54 onwards  cr: SHINee PINeehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzEQ-yaukPE

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

we're heading to page 2100, i am so amazed how this forum move so fast.. keke ^^

Sulli's so pretty in pink.. she's like a living doll, her skin complexion is glowing with pink color and Minho on the other hand is dashing like always.. with his new hair color and all.. i really don't mind not seeing a piece of Selca of them together, the fact that they're in one show makes me giddy nonetheless.. they sure must being carefull with their actions.. its either Minho-shi is protecting Sulli's from all this hateful fans.. Sulli had been through a lot this week from **** u know what i mean.. and Minho is sensitive enough to protect his giant baby Ssul. **oh my imagination** :D

but i really do hope we could have a piece of sweet cake "MinSul" tomorrow.. Happy 1st anniversary TTBY! MinSul fighting!! [-O<

Guest rahma_bio

parkhyerin said: I think even if Minho and Sulli (and Onew) would be flight together,they wouldn't allowed to be seen by anyone, maybe on the midnight or playing 'hide and seek' in the airport if its possible..
You know, minsul is gained an attention of few netizens nowadays,and I know SM noticed that too,so they will be so careful of any minsulractions because its become so sensitive.
But I do hope minsul flight together is happen :P

Guest bemjerry13

thanks zee.....yes, i'm quite forgetful so I try to use one username..... :D

don't worry I'll try doing the "posting of picture thing".....may be next time i'll be able to do it.....hahaha..

and yes, I am quite all over...you'd think that I don't have work with the amount of time I spend watching Minho and minsul videos!!!!...

anyways, I am rading the transcription of shine's interview last april 26 in kiss the radio and the members where asked as to who they think will take care of their girlfriend the most and Key answered MInho.....also Onew said that MInho is the most likely to give his card (credit card??) to his girlfriend and MInho said "isn't that normal?"...and I was like

8-> .....best boyfriend ever!!!!

SOrry if that has been posted already...

Guest minsullian

Will there really be a MinSul tomorrow?  :-S X_X :-SS :-?? #:-S [-O<

tumblr_mgzagoJVUs1qe8seho1_250.gif

Any updates about there flight guys? or something? Huhuhu. :(( Because I have read some opinions of shawols who kind of like MinSul... They think that our ship is sinking. Nevertheless, don't think that I'm about to give up...cause I will never! Haha, I just expressed my somewhat "tension" or "premonition" here. :( I hope they are just covering up the rumors about MinSul being a real couple... I hope nothing fades away... WAAAHHHHH! Lezz pray hard! 
[-O<

Together, let's hold hands and pray hard!tumblr_mq5us23wCF1qeojzko4_500.giftumblr_mq5us23wCF1qeojzko5_500.gif
tumblr_mq5us23wCF1qeojzko6_500.gif

Let's not be scared unlike Minho here.... Haha, but seriously, I'm a bit scared. Just a bit! :D

tumblr_mqrc2sRUqX1rvxug1o1_r1_400.gif Lol =))

@lauraffxx,Yes, they were checking the time...but Minho's look was quite weird.  He did not seem to be really into what the host was talking.  He's kind of standing still a little bit backwards after checking his cellphone, just like trying to pretend nothing happened, instead of joining actively with other members in interacting with the host.
This reminds me of the radio interview with Yoo In na by Shinee in March when they attended the show on the White day.  At that time, f(X) was in the US.  Minho was found looking at sth under the table always throughout the interview.  At the end of the show, they were talking about the young look of Yoo In Na and someone said that they should look up her info from the internet.  Minho took out his phone and typed something fast.  Everyone thought that he was checking Yoo's info.  But something strange was that Onew took a look at his cellphone while answering their views about Yoo's young look after surfing the net supposingly.  Interestingly, he asked Minho to answer it instead.  Minho was a bit shocked and seemed that he got caught of sth.  He just answered,'really baby-face".  So at that time, I was thinking if Minho just took the advantage of texting Sulli as they had the time difference and difficult to get in touch directly.
Similarly, as I felt that Minho seemed to act natural in the clip, I just wonder if he took the advantage again^^
BTW, chingoo, would you mind editing your post by deleting the pictures and the clip so as to shorten the space of your post, according to the rules here? Thx.   

Guest lauraffxx

Timnat2010 said: @lauraffxx,Yes, they were checking the time...but Minho's look was quite weird.  He did not seem to be really into what the host was talking.  He's kind of standing still a little bit backwards after checking his cellphone, just like trying to pretend nothing happened, instead of joining actively with other members in interacting with the host.
This reminds me of the radio interview with Yoo In na by Shinee in March when they attended the show on the White day.  At that time, f(X) was in the US.  Minho was found looking at sth under the table always throughout the interview.  At the end of the show, they were talking about the young look of Yoo In Na and someone said that they should look up her info from the internet.  Minho took out his phone and typed something fast.  Everyone thought that he was checking Yoo's info.  But something strange was that Onew took a look at his cellphone while answering their views about Yoo's young look after surfing the net supposingly.  Interestingly, he asked Minho to answer it instead.  Minho was a bit shocked and seemed that he got caught of sth.  He just answered,'really baby-face".  So at that time, I was thinking if Minho just took the advantage of texting Sulli as they had the time difference and difficult to get in touch directly.
Similarly, as I felt that Minho seemed to act natural in the clip, I just wonder if he took the advantage again^^
BTW, chingoo, would you mind editing your post by deleting the pictures and the clip so as to shorten the space of your post, according to the rules here? Thx.   

Guest parkhyerin

@rahma_bio yes,that's it! so that's why fellow minsullians have to understand this kind of situations. We can't see minsulraction easily nowadays isn't with no reason.

Let's think again. All of sudden in this month, Why we can easily saw Minho and Yoo** selca ? And about sulli, why she can easily took selca with cha***** ? Even SM using both Ex* and Fx Line account just to 'promoting' Sulli and Cha***** who were ONLY MC-ing together..its too obvious. And about selca, why didn't SM took a selca of Minho and Sulli for a reason they were paired in drama as a main casts when both received their first award for their first main Drama at SBS drama award? It more makes sense than took a selca of a 'random' paired MC though. But I think SM just afraid that they knowing there's something going on between MinSul,so they would do anything to avoid it,to make Minho and Sulli separated,to make people think “ah nothing is real about MinSul,can you see *******?” so people will Leave the minsul sense and not focus on them as the real one..yeah its because netizens starting their curiosity about MinSul.

Haha idk I'm being like a detective or even delusional or whatever people say. Its just my opinion by my point of view.

The most important thing is we have to keep our positive mind, don't easily mind a negative things,because it would makes you blind of the truth one..

Guest jhoy_xexe1430292834

Timnat2010 said:

@lauraffxx,Yes, they were checking the time...but Minho's look was quite weird.  He did not seem to be really into what the host was talking.  He's kind of standing still a little bit backwards after checking his cellphone, just like trying to pretend nothing happened, instead of joining actively with other members in interacting with the host.

I really hope you're right! but with all the Chanlli things lately my confidence has really gone down.. I keep doubting myself - maybe he was texting a friend, someone else.. and I can't see the weird expression you're talking about, I guess he just looks like he was surprised by the sudden attack of the host?.. I mean it would be more obvious if they weren't talking about the time at that point or if he had a watch or something.. i just hate how there are no interactions at all and i lose my faith :( also i recently read that Sulli had always been glues to her phone so it's nothing knew.. i think one of the fx girls said it, so my confidence is even lower, because she's always had her phone near her and not just now. I don't know, i'm just sick of hearing about Chanlli.

Don't worry about the other guy. Their interactions we see now is not really something new. The other guy and Sulli had been really close even before the other guy's group debuted. And he is also close with Minho. And don't you think that Minho and Sulli have many common friends that are close to both of them. Just like couples having common close friends, that were instrumental to their relationship.

Let's keep the faith. As they say, good things come to those who wait...patiently. :)

Guest bemjerry13

to my nervous minsullians, I understand the feeling because believe me if my hair can easily be pulled from my head I would have been bald now from pulling my hair whenever I hear things like this so what I do is this.....I don't watch those videos anymore...I also pick the people that I follow in social networks like tumbler so that I won't be seeing things that I don't want to see. It has not been 100% effective because there are still things that I see but at least it's lessened. Please think about my suggestion because in the end you will be the one hurt and worse not being able to sleep because of it...

I agree with parkhyerin...I think SM got a whiff of people's intense reaction and awareness of minsul in the past few months and so they are doing a damage control now. If you'll think about it really, Minho and SUlli's promotion of TTBY has not ended yet (so happy that it is shown in many other Asian countries!!!) so wouldn't it be for the benefit of the company to have people see them together?????? especially now that they are going to have this Japan event and will release a TTBY the making video???............but why are we not seeing these "promotional pictures?"...here's my take on this and I think I already said it but I'll say it again.....SM is trying to hide something...they know that people are starting to really wonder about minsul and they don't want us digging deeply into it because they are afraid that we are going to find something that might possibly put a clink on Minho and sulli's career...Looking back I really think that SM allowed that phonecall of MInho in f(x) show to be shown because they are trying to test the waters so to speak and given that most fans (especially of MInho's) did not like the fact that they were so lovey dovey with each other then they went to PHASE 2: Erase any evidence of the existence of MINSUL....did you not notice that we haven't seen that many minsul interaction after that phonecall despite the fact that the were in a few events together????I mean we had those TTBY Bts but those were beyond SM's control because fans were the ones who released that........ I pity SM because they are caught in between...on one hand they don't want people to take more notice of the real relationship between Minsul but on the other hand advertisers/promoters are craving for MINSUL! I pity the pr staff of SM!!!

and please............regarding the comment that Minho is not supporting f(X)....that is sooo not true! I may only be a fan but there are a few things that I am sure of about my Minho (1) he doesn't like losing, (2) he never gives up and (3) he is loyal, it was ,mentioned by members then, during their debut and that still holds true until now...I mean he is not called the "hyungwhore" for nothing....Minho has a lot of friends in the industry and that alone is a testament to how good he is to his friends  (he was even number 1 in weekly idol's chart for having the most unexpected friends...)...and given that both groups (fx and shinee) said that they are closest to each other in the SM family i'd stake my one hand that he did support them only that we don't have the pictures in public...AGAIN>>>>>SM at work trying to control!

OMG! That was some rant! I'm calmer now.....just needed to let those out!hahahaha! sorry girls! I'll make it shorter next time!

Hey guys, sorry but someone can correct if I'm wrong...that today Minho MCed for Music Core in Sokcho and F(x) performed in the same event as well right? That means they've met right?
I feel so nervous on the event tomorrow..I still can't believe it real ...hungry for Minsul's moment !!!
Have a nice weekend guys !

Guest minsullian

Very well said, @bemjerry... Very well said. 

tumblr_lrfyzl1Uyv1r09xlr.giftumblr_mk4hpov3tq1rs42ppo1_500.gif

Thank you for that wonderful and inspiring message :))

tumblr_mfhmlezbrs1rvvqj8o1_500.gif
tumblr_m99xbnCAYc1revtlmo1_500.gif

I want to share these videos anyway :)
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Eng Sub]130810 Show Champion Backstage f(x) Cut

Sulli's so cute here :D Especially when she treated the trophy as her wisdom tooth saying "Ah!" :))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"130810 f(x) Summer Specialhttp://youtu.be/w3RtKHUHs9k

Fans really do say Sulli's lyrics - Attention Boys! Nan jum dareul gol =))

Guest amazingminsul

Lets erase the bad vibes here! No more mentioning of other OTP. This is a MINSUL THREAD so lets only focus on them (SULLI, MINHO, SHINEE, F(X)).

And I hope this is the last time that there will be a comment about a certain OTP. We can't please everyone. There maybe ups and downs but I know we are strong enough to face the big waves that's coming to our ship.

POSITIVITY!!!! BE HAPPY!!! :) :) :)

a little not so good news for you guys, like I said before if one of my japanese shawol friend will come to TTBY premium event tomorrow, she bought the DVD one packet with the event ticket for 30000 yen~ but just now she contacting me if on that event nobody can take pictures coz its prohibited.. :( she said sorry to us too.. :)
but dont worry, we will find another way guys!! there's imposibble to the journalist/reporter to not taken their pictures, right? lmao we will hope the best, for beginning lets wait for their airport interaction, i hope they will heading to japan together^^ fighting~~!!

Guest minsullian

SHINee's finally coming here at the Philippines! Sadly, I'll not attend their concert. Huhu. :(( No moneyyy

Click it guys! Especially to my fellow Filipino Minsullians! :D Buy your tickets now :))
The way they say "Salamat po" (Thank You) and "Mabuhay" (Live!) is so kyoeptaaaaaa! :3

Guest nislatif

@bemjerry13, well said. Its good to see how mature and levelheaded Minsullians are.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-_eWUaY5GxmHq3u0OaYhimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC2SESWJBt49OQgXpRg1A

i really dont wanna sound like a broken radio here..but seriously crewmates, there is no need to think of other otp or that sulli is with someone else, or minho is with whoever. We are here because we love minsul, and we saw something about them that made us a believer. We are here bcoz we already believe. But if you came here searching for answers, hoping that this thread could provide you with proof, or whatever you are searching for, then think again why you love minsul in the 1st place. Why bother thinking of other ships? The more you think the more you doubt. The more you think the higher chances of over analysing. Lets be positive shall we?

Now before you think ahhh this noona..rambling and babbling again..let me tell you why am i so content and calm. I am the crybaby of this thread because back in the old days where there were so few of us here, i was always the one who over reacted to stuff about minsul. The slightest news of minsul, i will be affected. If it was a bad or negative information i read bout them, i ll ask bout it here..whining..causing headaches to the pioneers and crewmates. And believe me, i was scolded by our captain! If its a good news, my my...i had my own so called jumping team here! Jumping and spazzing like crazy! You can check and backread the first 500 page if you dont believe me hehe..but somehow over time, i choose what i read, what i watch. Only minho and sulli. other min-who and sulli-who, put them aside. Ignore. Read and watch with a grain of salt. Because i dont want to cause unnecessary heartaches upon myself, which will eventually make my day gloomy, and later posting it here causing collateral damage, invoking negative vibes. That my dear crewmates, does not look good for a relatively new ship like us.

A ship will sink if the stars are no longer valid, but it will also sink if it loses the faith of the crewmates. Every ship will find anything, ANYTHING to fit their ship and fandom. It is up to yourself, to believe or not to believe. We are what we believe and i believe in Minsul. I hope you are too. My ship is not sinking, not now, not yet. Lets stay positive, and spread the minsul love.

Good night chingus and pray that tomorrow will be a blast :)>-

Archived