♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWsJfovBDjA

It would be awesome if minho and sulli have duet during smtown concert . Maybe duet of "How To Love" since they both well a rapper , you can say :D 

Sorry out of topic, but I found something funny in the end of the video. Onew seems really mean it with the song while Luna giving him like so-so look, LOL.

I wonder how it will be if Minho and Sulli sing this song. Awww, my mind is going crazy :D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charlenelola b

I'm so excited w/ SM Town World Tour.... And I prefer to watch SM Town World Tour than Kpop Republic... I want to see both Sulli and Minho are on stage... 

May I say that picture of our Dr M Choi posted by @flamingshawol I happened to notice he's using the his photo from TTBY as KTJ as ID photo. That's probably he's favourite photo

:x

Maybe because him being in another drama at least he has that photo as TTBY is so special to him.

happy birthday my partner in crime sistaaaaaaaah nis @nislatif ♥ long life and keep healthy, wish you the best >:D< I'm sorry coz cant post image, always in phone mode :D enjoy your day sweetheart ♥

Guest flamingshawol

ht01 said: May I say that picture of our Dr M Choi posted by @flamingshawol I happened to notice he's using the his photo from TTBY as KTJ as ID photo. That's probably he's favourite photo

:x

Maybe because him being in another drama at least he has that photo as TTBY is so special to him.

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130801 MC ChanYeol & Sulli [1]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZd9KVrFutA&sns=tw

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[HD] 130801 f(x) - Airplane + 첫사랑니 (Rum Pum Pum Pum)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWH03lDf6BI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUwXp7OUq-0biGc5bf881UHQ

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130801 MC Sulli - M Countdown cr.sulli94net

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

130801 Sulli - M!Countdown (cr. sulleim)

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustadaEnlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Guest bemjerry13

i really love those pictures of Minho piggy backing sulli....mostly because of the fact that if you will look at the crew, they don't seem to see it as big deal, it's like they see it everyday and they expect these two to do such things!

Guest nislatif

Hehe..tq to all for the wish and the thoughts.. saranghaeyo!

So, because i am extra giddy today, here's another edit. Minsul look like a couple attending their children's report card's day, dont you think?
:)) :))

minsuleditedsk_zpsc257050e.jpg

Archived