♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest mahogany4

@jcon1208 , I think the picture is currupted, let me help you. Here it is!

I am not sure about the hands though...my eyesight...is making my mind failing to analyze. :(

holdinghands_zps86ce6409.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nilmemories

mahogany4 said: @jcon1208 , I think the picture is currupted, let me help you. Here it is!

I am not sure about the hands though...my eyesight...is making my mind failing to analyze. :(

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Morning chingus. It's Sulli's hand. I have watched this Running Man episode for everytime, LOL. And sorry for disappointed but the three guy who sit next to Sulli is Kwang Hee, Lee Joon, and Yong Hwa, not Minho. Minho was standing next to RM member.

Btw guys, I'm so in love with Pink Tape songs. They're all such a nice song. I recommended you to listen Goodbye Summer by f(Amber, Krystal, Luna) ft. EXO Kai. It's jjang!! Have a good Wednesday chingus :)

Guest charlenelola b

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130729 f(x) - 미행 (그림자; Shadow) LIVEWe can hear Sulli's sweet voice here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AZASE_ACJqA
cr:krisbrows8

Guest azra1430292364

Tq @teruteru_chan for the translate :-)... So happy ,to see saw many sulli fancam and fanpic... Its like this cb all about her.. I mean she really got attention so much this time... :-bd :x

Guest nuna0237

Hi, something made me eager to post in this forum.From pictures of Sulli from Hello show posted by @teruteru_chan,if you look carefully at sulli's bracelet on her left hand, you can notice that thereare alphabets consist of M, I, N, H, O, E and the rest are not so visible...call me bias or delusional, but as minsul addict I'm felling giddy right now...

Guest nilmemories

nuna0237

said: Hi, something made me eager to post in this forum.From pictures of Sulli from Hello show posted by teruteru_chan,if you look carefully at sulli's bracelet on her left hand, you can notice that thereare alphabets consist of M, I, N, H, O, E and the rest are not so visible...

call me bias or delusional, but as minsul addict I'm felling giddy right now...

Guest bemjerry13

nuna0237 said: Hi, something made me eager to post in this forum.From pictures of Sulli from Hello show posted by teruteru_chan,if you look carefully at sulli's bracelet on her left hand, you can notice that thereare alphabets consist of M, I, N, H, O, E and the rest are not so visible...call me bias or delusional, but as minsul addict I'm felling giddy right now...

Guest nuna0237

@nilmemories, actually letter N can be seen on picture number 10 if i'm not mistaken...the one when Sulli make the peace sign...

Guest christinderella

[VOTE!] SHINee is nominated for 4 Awards in World Music Awards 2013

Voting Site: http://www.worldmusicawards.com/

SHINee is nominated under 4 categories,
- WORLD’S BEST ALBUM
- WORLD’S BEST GROUP 
- WORLD’S BEST LIVE ACT 
- WORLD’S BEST ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR

How to vote?
- Click the photo of your favorite group ‘SHINee’ to vote 
- Your vote will only be counted once per category

***NOTE***: After you have clicked on SHINee icons under each categories, please hang on till you see the page showing ‘Your votes have been counted!’, if not, try again. 

We know it is very competitive, but Shawols can all do their part for SHINee! Please vote and help SHINee win the awards!
cr:Facebook SHINee Philippines
WOW DAEBAK THEY ARE REALLY REALLY AWESOME! :)

Archived