Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest christinderella

zee said: here we gooooooooooooooooo ><
I already upload it on youtube, palli download it before getting blocked !!

BTS Minho and Sulli - Bed Scene - To The Beautiful You

sorry for bad resolution , she record it via her phone, that's why XDDD

Guest christinderella

just a sharing for our assignment, I wrote a letter to the kpop groups I love the most (SHINee and f(x) ) I wonder how my teacher reacts to it. :)

a good thing I peek today! @zee ..... okay i am not, NOT screaming loudly! I am screaming silently!!!!lol.... coz people might think I'm going crazy for no reason. photos are great! MINHO LIKES TO STAY AS CLOSE TO SULLI WHENEVER, WHEREVER THERE'S A CHANCE. I love the 3rd photo with Sulli reading the script and he was behind her. well..should he be behind her that time or he just can't help it. :x :D
thanks for sharing..will now SPREAD MINSUL VIRUS/LOVE... =))

Guest Jeng1430292561

Who's  from Philippines here?heyyo! im tring to make a Minsul FanFic soon!!! it will be posted on Wattpad so I hope that you'll be reading it :)gomawo everyone!! pls reply :) 

As I look back at the pics above where Sulli takes her so called nap and Minho is holding her..The 3rd pic was so lovely to look at...take a look how he stared at Sulli while his chin was at her arms...you can say that he is so into her...how love was clearly shown all over his face...as if saying...."She's the love of my life!!!":x

Can I share something how i got so addicted with MINSUL....I was never a fan of kpop...I used to like their songs but never a shipper....Until I saw TTBY...I haven't watched it regularly...just a glimpse when it was aired...Guess who made me watched it fully.....It's my own mother...she was really a fan of these two beautiful people...from then on i keep on following them until I found this thread..been a part of this site but not active...until now...And now I don't know how to thank you guys....for creating this thread for Minsul...I salute you guys!!!! you were great...thinking it already reached 2020...it was a big WOW.....I haven't seen a thread with these kind of number....Tahnk You so much and proud to be a part of MINSUL FAMILY..... =D> =D>

Guest minsullian

page.jpg
I just noticed that Minho's hand in the BTS is different compared to the original clip from TTBY 
The BTS/nth take was more intimate. I guess the staff chose the one which Minho just held his hand so that it will not be that awkward to Jae Hee's character (which I think when we are in her character, we would be very much intrigued why Tae Joon did that kind of hug) It just merely looked like a grip, not really a hug, it was an intelligent choice though. As for the BTS again, his other hand was on Sulli's lower abdomen (waist/hip idk LOL) WAAAAHHH :\"> Basically, I saw Minho and Sulli, not Tae Joon and Jae Hee :P
Even these scenes were repeated again and again, but why TTBY team won't publish another kissing scene :( I hope there's the episode 14 kiss. :( with SangChu in their kiss. Hahaha! Because that was probably their best kiss. 
And also when Sulli kissed Minho before his competition which I think was on episode 16 :D(I should probably use Tae Joon and Jae Hee, but naaahhh! =)) )
Are there more videos rather than pool scene, bed scene and back hug fixing bulb scene? [-O<

Guest salju77

hello everyone !  :)))
mmm, I encourage my self to join in this MInsullian Forum and be a silence reader recently. I was very impressed by crew mates's works in sharing a tons moments of Minsul together <3.. I really happy to have a place which a lot of friends shipping Minsul together.
Honestly, I didn't like all about K-pop till I graduated from Senior High School at 2011. Even a lot of my friends got crazy in K-pop that wasn't succeed to lure me. LOL.
But, since I got my new laptop and felt so confused in order to fill the hard drive memory in short time. So, I begged a lot of films to my friends. At that time when I saw TTBY was like heaven came to me. Gu jae hee's smile really made me crazy and the only one which I think of every single night and day till now :3
In short words: I am addict now to MInsul and find out how priceless Minsul by my self and I wish I received in here :)) because I don't know where I have to go and with whom I share my craziness. So, please welcome me, unnie, ahjussi, ahjumma, oppa XD
Proudly becoming Minsullians and Indonesian :))) thank you..

Guest andswr

Sweet moment again :\"> oh my minsul !!!!

Somehow i think the video behind the scenes so to make clear their closeness. Minho gave back hugs at Sulli much SWEETER than Taejoon on Jaehee 8-> kekeke~ :D Really I could not stop smiling while i watching the video . Whitout the slightest awkwardness , I love this ! MinSul feel very great. And big thanks for u @zee to uploaded the video and bts pic for us >:D<

Have a great day Minsullians ;)

Guest isha200

Dear Minsullians,

I have been in lurking mode since classes have started and was kept busy with my boys ~^^~ ... Thanks @fizaz for giving me a heads up about the thread at my AFF comment. When I dropped by, my head was spinning at the rate of good tidings overflowing the thread  ^:)^ Awesome! Just awesome!

Thanks @zee & friends,@counsel05 and other diligent Minsullians...The BTS, screencaps, teasers and gifs really made my day. I totally love this fandom!!! Minsul is real!!!

Happy birthday to all Minsullians celebrating their birthdays in July and welcome new friends !!! This is the place to be. Hugs and kisses to all ... and darlings, keep up with the awesome job!

Guest ennovyhwang

Hey there, everyone! :)>-
It's been a while since I posted here. How are my fellow MinSullians doing? I hope you are all well~So, I just wanted to share that we had our exams last week and I always had the highest score! <:-P I was inspired to study well by Minho and Sulli (because if I don't study well, I am not allowed to use the computer :)) ), and of course the friends I've made here in this forum. You guys are all nice! :D 
Regarding the controversy about Sulli swearing in Chinese in Running Man, I had some doubts about it. How can say it willingly and intentionally if she DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK CHINESE? They said that she only repeated the phrase without knowing the complete definition, so it's partly good news and bad news. Thankfully, SM and Running Man (don't know what company they are from) cleared the whole issue up. Also Sulli apologizing for saying such a word. :)

Running Man Ep. 154 had no MinSul moments, but if they released their BTS of the episode... hm... ;) 

Anyways, f(x) is finally having their comeback! \:D/ Our Lady (not a baby anymore! She's all grown up!) Sulli is gorgeous as always. ;) The drama teaser was daebak! A lot of people are anticipating~ I was surprised that Kai was in the MV. Also! Sulli's hair really suit her well! :x Minho must like it too. ;) Let's wait and anticipate for their comeback, ne? F(x) FIGHTING! dbe.gif

Annyeong! Take care MinSullians~ :) 

oh @zee zee zee....do you know how much incredible you are ... do you know how much happy you've brought .... wow those sweetness of the two ...lost of words ...speechless ... smile and smile and smile .... I'm like a fool now :)) :)) :))
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND MINSULLIANS !!! :X

HI! I am a newbie here :3
I had watched TTBY drama and unknowingly i started to ship minsul couple.. kk~
After searching some articles and videos about minsul couple, I assume that minsul couple is really close in the real life, even minho called sulli whet she was shooting amazing F(x).. and also on radio program he mentioned that he would support F(x) first then tvxq ang the last is SNSD..

But yesterday I heard a rumour saying that sulli confirmed doing wgm w/ Cnblue's Jonghyun..
anyone knows is it true or not?:-S

Guest qoprol euis

fizaz said: sorry to say this, but guys, 
please refrain urself from re-quote the image and video 
again n again in ur post coz we might get reprimanded by admin.
Please note that this is part of the rules set by Soompi Thread Admin. (please refer to the main page)

as such, @christinderella and @ImEuis, appreciate if u cud edit ur post a by remove those images and video.

Guest nislatif

@christinderella Sulli has her own ipad. A gift from heechul. :) but that one was black. From the photo, the ipad is white. Maybe she bought a new one? :) meanwhile, minho's ipad is black. I can verify this as i have ipad too. :) @firstnadya007 welcome to the thread! Do enjoy your time here, and to your question, NO, the rumour is just a rumour and lets hope it will stay that way. It started with twitter, a troll. It is a resolved issue for now. No worries. To all the newbies, welcome! We are getting bigger crewmates! Do pm our captain with your birthdates and country, it is fun to see how much bigger we have all become. And if you have free time, PLEASE BACKREAD. Its no fun seeing the same issues or photos being discussed again and again. :) i am nis, one of the guardian noona, checking out. Peace :)>-

Archived