♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

And speaking of "indirect kiss" @counsel05, & sorry if it's been posted before, but you know that they also had an indirect kiss by sharing a soda in the bus when JH almost choke on the egg (oops! That didn't sound right. ;p) w/c episode is that again?

@zee Minho tightly gripped Sull's arm there it looks like. WÀAAAHHHH! They are just makimg me crazy!!!! Thanks for uploading the BTS pics!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nilmemories

Hey @zee, I haven't slept yet (even though tomorrow morning I have to work), still waiting for your upload  :)) =P~ ;))

Guest ravissant
wait guys' date=' dont sleep too fast, I still have to upload the video version of thats screencap^^ hahahaaha you will dieeeeee :))[/quote']

Dammit! I'm still @ work. Eottoke?! My lunch time is not enough I want to download the vids you posted.

:((

Guest lauraffxx

zee said: here we gooooooooooooooooo ><
I already upload it on youtube, palli download it before getting blocked !!

BTS Minho and Sulli - Bed Scene - To The Beautiful You

sorry for bad resolution , she record it via her phone, that's why XDDD

Guest teruteru_chan

^oh yeah, i remember that! they shared a can of soft drink together on the bus. ep.10 i think? 
by the way, @counsel05, may i have you change my location to vietnam please? i'm no longer in the UK. thanks~ (: 

Guest bemjerry13

zee....did we do anything wrong to you? why are you trying to kill us?!?!? JOKE! but honestly, you are killing me with all of these sweet stuff from minsul! I am not complaining though, keep them coming please....

Zee, you are spoiling us though!!! next time when minsul interaction is dry....I'll be chanting "zee...zee..zee.zee....zeee.....give us some freebie...freebie....of Minho and sullii.....sulli...!"

one video again before I leave, lol happy watching!! ^^

Minho and Sulli - TTBY Unseen BTS Video

I cant handle my feeling with this BTS, minho ya what are you :'( spoiled boyfriend :))

*i hope my friend can send me another picture and BTS video then, hehe i will reply your post guys tomorrow, i'm so sleepy now :D

Guest parkhyerin

OMG , I was going to sleep,but once I checked this thread for a second,I saw them all,THEM ALL!!! Now I can't even close my eyes,its 2 am here and I think I'm gonna awake till 6 am :o I'm ready but not ready to get yelled by my mom :-t aarrrghhh... Kak @zee musti tanggung jawab!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guest evelynrojo

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"f(x) Unveils “Pink Tape” Title Track Name and Teaser Images

f(x) first excited fans with their announcement on July 17 that they will be coming back with their second full-length album “Pink Tape,” and now they have unveiled that the title track will be “Rum Pum Pum Pum” or “첫 사랑니 (First Wisdom Tooth)” in Korean.

“Rum Pum Pum Pum” will be a pop dance track with an addictive guitar sound and percussion rhythm. The beat of the track will be emphasized with a marching band sound that goes along with the lyrics “rum pum pum pum” in the song. 

The lyrics of the song will compare first love to the wisdom tooth, with true first love arriving belatedly like the wisdom tooth that comes out last, pushing aside other teeth. 

f(x) will hold their first comeback stage on Mnet’s “M!Countdown” on July 25. “Pink Tape” will be available offline and online  July 29. 

fx-rum-pum-pum-pum-1.jpg

Hi my name is Evelyn Rojo, and i'm so happy  to be part of the Minsul Couple, i always read this thread, but today finally joined !!!

YEYYYY! love u all,  because u guys always bring me amazing news, photos and videos !! 

Guest cmshrty

EVERYTHING IS JUST COMING SO FAST THAT I FEEL LIKE I KEEP GETTING HIT BY A BUS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

First finding out they'll be together for étude and now all these other bts (courtesy of @zee and her friend). In addition to that shinee and f(x) releasing albums?!?

Wtf?! I KNEW THAT TIME WHEN WE GOT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE! It was so our hearts can prepare for this sudden explosion of Minsul everything haha. We're only a few pages into 2000 but I can already see pg 3000!

Seriously, the ship that sails itself!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OMG OMG OMG
WHY MINHO WHY? WHY SULLI WHY?? 
THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO BEAR
tumblr_lu41wriQZl1qew69io1_400.gif

YOU TWO, JUST GO AND GET MARRIED NOW AND MAKING TONS OF BABIES 
DO IT BEFORE NOONA BECOMING MORE CRAZY
P/S : @zee darling, we cant thank u enough for this. Love ya :* :x :x

Timnat2010 said: @fizaz, thanks for the clip. But the uploader cut it too early. For the one in the Baidu Bar(got it from weibo), you can see even more clearly that Sulli was feeding him as she raised her bowl near Minho's mouth. Minho did say something, too. I wonder if @peach20kr can watch the one from Baidu Bar and translate what Minho said.

Guest Dasha1430292074

zee said: one video again before I leave, lol happy watching!! ^^

Minho and Sulli - TTBY Unseen BTS Video

I cant handle my feeling with this BTS, minho ya what are you :'( spoiled boyfriend :))

*i hope my friend can send me another picture and BTS video then, hehe i will reply your post guys tomorrow, i'm so sleepy now :D

Guest azra1430292364

I woke up this morning and I saw this!!! Ajhecrjriyapwjdbhsiecjsvdkwu thanks @zee u always gave us the best minsul moment... can't wait for another bts...... :D

Guest nislatif

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa too much news too much happiness i m going crazyyyyyyy waaaaaaaa saranghae @zee!!

Guest jhologs

Dear Papa Minho and Mama Sulli, 
I have three words for you ... GET A ROOM!!! 
With much 'feels', jhologs :bz 

P.S. Thanks a bunch to everyone who posted the BTS pictures. And @zee, the BTS vids were awesome!!! I love, love, love the 2nd one where Mama Sulli was so sleepy and her bf was there to catch her when/if she falls (in love . . . hehehe!) . . . awww!!! So sweet!!! :x

Archived