• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amazingminsul

@bemjerry13 Where you from? And may I ask, how old are you so that I may know if I will call you "ate" or the other way around? I'm currently residing in Manila because of school. Sure, lets keep in touch. I just don't know if the December concert will be push. Lets just hope and pray. :)

Guest peach20kr

BOZ9yJpCQAAWrdk_zpse218ef1e.jpg 

picture cr: SM ATM

Minho was mentioned in the interview of Yuri and Yoona from SNSD on HIGHCUT vol.105

Q: In the before interview, Shinee Minho said "Superjunior is the closest to SNSD and Shinee is the closest to f(x) because of having training periods around the same time. so, who is the closest member  and is the natural enemy to you from Superjunior?

Yuri: To be honest, I'm not so close to them. It may sound not fit for me, but I kind of keep the distance with people. That's because I got used to taking a training course in a separate class for men and women. but If I had to choose one among those, I would say Dong-Hae oppa is the closest one and Hee-Cheol is my natural enemy coz Hee-Cheol always makes a fun of my dark complexion. But I also gave Hee-Cheol tit for tat, so it's became insensate to me.

Yoona: But I'm close to Minho (laugh) and for me it feels like Superjunior oppas are real brothers when encountering them in a broadcasting station. Honestly, I'm close to everyone. For my best memory with them, it was the time when we went to America for performance on a chartered plane, we sat in a circle near the exit and played Mafia game together. we still tease each other coz we know all of each other's past.

(based on what I heard, Yuri seems close to friends from her university or out of SM)

btw, in WGM Taemin said he didn't know the phone number of anyone from SNSD and f(x).

(I guess he knew before, but now he doesn't, hahaha...oh, well,,,there's always WGM script for the couple)

Guest ivyvillagonzalo

guys im worried sulli is behind the voting poll
if ever it is posted im sorry but our DEar UNNIE needs our vote heres the link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/KPOP-Popular/419052818143953?sk=app_246431335442257&app_data

Guest ivyvillagonzalo

peach20kr said:

BOZ9yJpCQAAWrdk_zpse218ef1e.jpg 

picture cr: SM ATM

Minho was mentioned in the interview of Yuri and Yoona from SNSD on HIGHCUT vol.105

Q: In the before interview, Shinee Minho said "Superjunior is the closest to SNSD and Shinee is the closest to f(x) because of having training periods around the same time. so, who is the closest member  and is the natural enemy to you from Superjunior?

Yuri: To be honest, I'm not so close to them. It may sound not fit for me, but I kind of keep the distance with people. That's because I got used to taking a training course in a separate class for men and women. but If I had to choose one among those, I would say Dong-Hae oppa is the closest one and Hee-Cheol is my natural enemy coz Hee-Cheol always makes a fun of my dark complexion. But I also gave Hee-Cheol tit for tat, so it's became insensate to me.

Yoona: But I'm close to Minho (laugh) and for me it feels like Superjunior oppas are real brothers when encountering them in a broadcasting station. Honestly, I'm close to everyone. For my best memory with them, it was the time when we went to America for performance on a chartered plane, we sat in a circle near the exit and played Mafia game together. we still tease each other coz we know all of each other's past.

(based on what I heard, Yuri seems close to friends from her university or out of SM)

btw, in WGM Taemin said he didn't know the phone number of anyone from SNSD and f(x).

(I guess he knew before, but now he doesn't, hahaha...oh, well,,,there's always WGM script for the couple)

I guess minho close to Yoona just because friendship and as a senior - junior. But it might also close to Yoona Minho just to share the story between him and Sulli. Because the relationship Yoona and Sulli is pretty close. :\"> :D

Guest amazingminsul

@ivyvillagonzalo No need to worry. Yuri did not said that she's close to Minho and she did not even mention him in her answer only Yoona did said that she's close to Minho. Lets throw the negative thoughts. And its really okay if they are close to their co-artist since they are in one agency. :)

Guest louisse_o6

[CONFIRMED] SHINee, EXO-K and Dal★Shabet - KPOP Republic in Manila on September 2013 at Araneta Coliseum .. 
i really wanted to go,,, ;)

Guest minsullian

Let's vote for To The Beautiful You, Minsullians! >:/ [-O<

Click the LINK! and Follow the steps --->
 http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2013-vote/

I think we can vote again after 24 hours! 
:-bd

like what we did for them in http://www.thetoptens.com/best-k-pop-couple/ They are still 2nd! I hope we can make them number 1 for those who haven't seen this yet :D
Who knows, they might see each other again or have a project/meeting or something because they are in high demand! WOOT! Lezz do this all! Spread the link!!!
:)]

TTBY.jpg

Guest rahma_bio

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: 300; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"(Fanaccount) SHINee - Japan Arena Tour 2013, Osaka-Jo Hall Day 1

1. [*]
Minho is still the lead member in doing hugs and kisses; 
[*]Today Jonghyun still got forced hugged and kiss by Minho,Key who is at the side and can't stand looking at it anymore, said "Stop",and one more thing that is really hilarious is, today when singing Start, Jonghyun coudn't find the switch for the lightstick.[*]The force-kissing devil Minho: "I only want to kiss once kiss kiss kiss" (Kissx3 lyrics),when singing this line, he faced Jonghyun and acted like as if he is going to kiss him! "Hey! Stop it" Ignoring Jonghyun and still insisting on wanting to kiss him, "Ya, I'm serious" with a serious-yet-smiley face.
Today when singing Kiss You, Jonghyun dressed up as an Osaka iconic figure Kuidaore and sang, Minho who saw Jonghyun's outfit and looked envious, hugged and stroke the drum twice like a kid     (cr:shineebloom)What a beautiful desire, Minho!!!! :))You are so joyful and adorable like usual, Your GF influence you so much, right???:PBut anyway, Are you still not enough to kiss your GF, huh?!. So, you got another one to kiss too..[-(NOOO, YOU JUST KISS SULLI ONLY, you hear me!!!![-XIf you don't, Just kiss me.....WHAT??????!:D :-* =)) =))

Guest ravissant

Thanks to your link too, Capt. @counsel05.  I made sure to drink a cup of coffee to stay up for this.  I hope the links would work.  Hehehe!  The things I do for adorable MinSul.   ;)

Archived