• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest giezpark

WOW for the god sake, I'm not wasted my time for being a minsul shipper. Minsul always SURPRISE us, MINSUL is LOVE..

@stekatta this is my flying kiss for you dear :x :x

@fizaz the second picture makes me feel they're ready for second honey moon to get more babies.. LOL :> =))

@peach20kr thanks for the translation unnie, you're Jjang :-bd :-bd

Guest suelli4ever

OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!(heart attack)MY MINSUL FEEEEEEEELSSSSS!!!!! :x :x :x
Okaaaayyyy I'll update my fics with super duper sweeeeet MINSUL moments: :\"> :\">
Thank you guys:D :D:D :

Guest ravissant

suelli4ever said: OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!(heart attack)MY MINSUL FEEEEEEEELSSSSS!!!!! :x :x :x
Okaaaayyyy I'll update my fics with super duper sweeeeet MINSUL moments: :\"> :\">
Thank you guys:D :D:D :

Guest jhologs

It's never too late to . . . . .
WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!  
What a very pleasant surprise after waking-up . . .   :)
Thanks a bunch @stekatta . . .  luv yah much!!!!!
(Take that haters!!!!)   . . . 

Guest ht01

@stekatta thank you soooo muchhhh.

I'm trying to contain myself before I break anything else. What a big SURPRISE.

I'm speechless, so I'm going to say no more and leave the spazzing to the queens of spazzes :x

I'll just need to log out for a moment sit down before I faint. =))

Guest nislatif

OMG. I M SO LATE! WHERE WAS I THE WHOLE DAY?? MINSUL!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest Jeng1430292561

WAAAAAAAAAA WHAT DID I JUST SAW?!? :"> MINSUL WHAAAA I CAN'T BRETH NOW OMGGG~  IM DYING WITH ALL OF YOUR UPDATES!!!! :"> ESP. TO @stekatta :"> MY MINSUL FEELINGS!!!!!!!!

Guest Jeng1430292561

but seriously guys, my reactions was kinda weird. -___- but i let them think that im like a crazy monkey or what i dont care. hueeeeee i care for minsul!!! gosh my heart was beating fast!!!
Willow_Dying.gif
AND ALL I CAN SAY IS...*drum rollss*
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3eXiEgMozR2VX3lh68q1

MINSUL IS REALLY REALL!!!!!!!!AND I CAN'T HELP IT. IM DYING WTH.
RTHG2.gif

new-girl-cry.gif?w=584

NOTE: Sorry for being interrupting your mind and business there but i cant help myslef but to cry for all the good blessings that are coming to my Minsul :"> huhuhu bcoz srsly, im really a crazy girl who really likes to spazz Minsul and Shinee. i just can calm now. you? did you calm? do you know the word "CALM" ? 

Guest kyeoptaminsul

1014120_579906305365481_1000408117_n.jpg

SKINSHIP OVERLOAD ! 
SULLI HAND PLACE AT MINHO KNEE , MINHO HAND PLACE AT SULLI'S SHOULDER AND IT TOUCHED SULLI SHOULDER . AND SULLI AND MINHO ARE SO CLOSE TO ONE ANOTHER , THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE IN A GOOD WAY :P HEHE ... THIS PICTURE SHOWN HOW CLOSE THEY WERE (OBVIOUSLY CAUSE THEY'RE DATING - HOPEFULLY) , NOT AWKWARD AT ALL . AHHHH I LIKE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH !!!

NOT TO FORGET THEIR LEG TOUCH EACH OTHER :o OHMYGOD 

so guys, i told ya i will be daydreaming the whole day :)
Minsul, look at what u have done to noona :((

i just found this video and i cant help thinking about uri Minsul. At first, i didnt know that this is actually a MV for the song, i really thought it was a real proposal. i mean, looking at the lady, shes acting so real. or maybe this is the real proposal, they just use them for their MV lol :))
whatever it is, like i said, i cant help thinking about Minsul when watching this video. of course, i just imagine the lady is Sulli and the sweet guy is Minho. the main guy who singing maybe Onew or Jonghyun. this proposal is just sweet ever.
just imagine the crowds that clapping at the end of the video are all SM families, including f(x) n SHINee (since they might be the first SM couple ever). and all Minsul moments could be included in the video presentation. starting from their debut till the end. i do hope, sincerely hope, this will be the destiny of our couple. i know all of us hoping the same too. if its happen, let us fly together to Korea ok? better start saving ur money now :))
P/S : for those who are still single, u cud show this video to ur future husband/fiancee/boyfriend ;)) for those who are married (me included of course) just sit down properly and crying if u want to coz it will never happen to you again :)) cr : to the owner

Guest minnietintin38

Minsul is real..
I wait really long just for new MinSul ALERT ..
Today I'm so tired because of school...
But when I saw this..EMERGEHD ...
I think i want to run 10 Km hahaha...
Minho and Sulli support our Fandom ahah..^^20130703-124140.jpg?w=64020130703-124132.jpg?w=64020130703-124135.jpg?w=64020130703-124128.jpg?w=640

@stekatta... ur "magical powers" managed to lure our crewmates @happychu @foxiscully @fizaz @beth0826 out of their hideouts!! Welcome back ladies!! GUMAWO CHEONGMAL CHINGU YA!!!! I can't thank u enuff for discovering these GEMS.. >:D< >:D< :-* :-* This is the best MinSulraction ever since Sulli supporting hubby in ADC 2013.. I'll leave the CAPS spazzing best to @chocwenz n @puppy8888 (Take it away gals!! The stage is set for ya!! XD) while I do my jiggy dance n jump ard with my jumping crew @tikah @nis... :D:D 

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.giftigger-dance.gif

I have a cheer for MinSul by the way..

"Hey darling... Ur so fine.. Ur so fine u BLOW MY MIND....

Hey MinSul.. Hey Hey MinSul...YEAH YEAH... HEY MINSUL!!"

@peach20kr.. Omaygad! chingu dear.. Gosh! u know Japanese as well??? U r really one talented person.. ;);)  The keywords that I picked up from both tthe DATV and this WOWOW tv interview are "becoming closer" "oppa" n "comfortable"... And it comes from both sides so its mutual!! What I'm trying to say is.. TTBY has really changed the course of MinSul's relationship to the point that we can somehow feel  that something different is brewing between them (That's why we ended up shipping them right crewmates? Thanks to SM Ent, TTBY PD n crews for making this drama..  :-bd :-bd)

@craziedayzie... Thanks to u too for sharing that WOWOW tv interview... I just love it when MinSul is sitted together... 8-> 8-> :x :x

@fizaz.. Before we know it.. we will see mini MinSul's to complete the anniversary picture *winking at all the MinSul picture editors to come out of their shell*.. wat say u @nislatif @mariamocha21 @zee n all other talented photoshophers.. hehe..

@JOANNE... Just wanna wish u a

HB_GC.jpg!!

Stay happy always!!  <:-P   <:-P

WOWWW, just loving these photos!!!
I have a question for our Japanese friends: the videos from this site  http://www.wowow.co.jp/drama/hanakimi/ are apparently visible only to people from Japan.
Clicking the "movie" video here:UHuaRZT.jpg

we can see that there are 3 videos on the right:mvI7iWG.jpg

The second video I presume is the one posted on youtube (120 seconds=the 2 minutes video on youtube):

So, I'm curious about the 3rd video, if it's a longer version of the interview to Minho and Sulli shown in the second video or not? (And if it is, can someone record it, so that we all can see it?)

Thanks for the help!

Guest peach20kr

@teruteru_chan Thank you so much for your precious info about the transcript of article translated into Korean, and I also found the one in f(x) fan site and I noticed that most of the questions and answers were pretty similar to DATV interview except a few things. so, I skipped the same ones as DATV.

BOH3GFcCEAIxf-j_zpsd3ba2a5a.jpg

Q: How did you feel about working with Lee Hyun-Woo?

Minho: It was great. Although Hyun-Woo was Hoobae in terms of age, he had many acting experiences and other things I could learn, and we worked in perfect harmony. If there's any chance, I'd like to appear with him in the same drama again. We've become close as giving some advice to each other.

Sulli: In fact, I had a little difficulty getting along well with Hyun-Woo from the beginning, coz both of us were shy, but we were supposed to be very close in the drama, so I decided to find a way to get close to him as soon as possible, and the way I found was giving him something to eat(laugh), for example,

I bought two beverages and when giving him two, I used two way of speaking "Hyun-Woo ssi, would you like to drink this?(Jondatmal) and "Eungyul Ah, Drink this!(banmal)", and later, Hyun-woo gave me something to drink, too, that made me very happy.

Q: the most impressive episode for you?

Minho: Every scene is a good memory for me, but the first high-jumping scene is the most memorable scene. although it was a few second scene, I and staff had a difficulty filming it on a hot summer day. It was so tough that I could remember it, but I thought the scene came out really good.

Q: Sulli, who do you choose, cool Tae-Jun or kind Eungyul?

Sulli: Tae-Jun usually looked cold-hearted but he eventually impressed me with his gentle manner, but I like Eungyul coz he is always there for me and treats me friendly (laugh), but Tae-Jun is a bit tiring a girl. When Tae-Jun said to me "Go away", I really cried as if he told me in a real life. I cried all the time in the scene with Tae-Jun, but I always laughed and ate ice-cream in the scene with Eungyul(laugh)

Q: Minho and Sulli are also from Shinee and f(x), What's the difference between an artist and an actor(actress)?

Sulli: Drams needs a long time preparation and I think it's very meaningful work coz many staffs, seonbaes, and casts cooperate to make one drama. It's true that there are lots of tough things like working all nights and cancelling filming on rainy days, but from the process, people can get close to each other, and that's why I think the drama very attractive.

Minho: I think the drama remains in (my) memories. Through the drama, I can make a good relationship with seonbaes, casts, a director and staff whom I'm not ususally with .

Q: In August, TTBY event will be held.

Sulli; Japan reminds me of cute things, delicious desserts, developed convenience stores, good manners and clean image like clean roads. When I go to Japan, I want to go shopping and eat sushi,.. there are lots of things I want to eat (laugh)

Q: anything that made you surprised in Japan?

Minho: I wasn't surprised but I felt a culture difference due to the difference between Japan and Korea in terms of broadcasting systems and working methods. but there were lots of new experiences that I could learn.

Q: Any message to Japanese fans?

Minho: TTBY was a big issue in Japan(?), but I'd like you to look forward to this drama as we tried our best for it. And I want to make good memories in August event, and that'll be great if any fans who don't know us well also can support us through this drama.

Sulli: I hope you enjoy this drama as we worked so hard for it. since I haven't had many chances to go to Japan before, I'm really looking forward to going to Japan through this event. Lastly, I'm really happy to have been able to appear(work) with Minho and Hyun-Woo in this drama.

Lee Hyun-Woo's interview (only related to Minsul part)

Q: How did you feel about working with Minho and Sulli?

Hyun-Woo:I met them in this drama, and they are really good people. we have a good relationship with each other and still get in touch as well. I'm really glad to meet such a wonderful hyung and dongsaeng.

Q: If you were a girl, who would you prefer, Tae-Jun or Eungyul?

Hyun-Woo: I guess, Eungyul, (laugh). Tae-Jun's image is snubby and cool but Eungyul is friendly and warm-hearted, so I think a woman likes the guy who likes her.

Q: Who's the most remarkable flower-like character in this drama?

Hyun-Woo: Eungyul (laugh)

Q: In August the event will be held, and this will be your first visit Japan. Anything that you want to do in Japan?

Hyun-Woo: Japanese people are very well-mannered, which I want to make it a role-model for myself. I want to go to Disneyland and eat lots of delicious food, and since it's famous for hot spring, I'll try on Yukata and experience something that I can do only in Japan.

Guest pandora460

@stekatta....i may be late spazzing about the photos you posted, but what the (?), i am on giddy-mode overload!!!! Thank you very much chingu! and the side-by-side pics of the japanese interviews posted by @fizaz were just daebak. they seem to have grown more comfortable with each other, Sulli particularly; and that "Minho look" whenever he is with Sulli is very evident here.

fizaz said: this Japan media is sure something. if u guys cud remember what they have gave us during TTBY interview last time.
Just wanna compare between these two photos. 
the title would be, Minsul 1st and 2nd Anniversary 
1st anniversary - preggy mama n concern papa
2nd anniversary - gorgeous mama with hot papa

Archived