♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

stekatta said: WE REALLY DO HAVE EAGLE-EYE CREWMATES! 
beth0826 mentioned to me that the outfit which Minho is wearing in this photoshoot is the same one that he wore when singing "Good Day" during SHINee's 5th Anniversary show. Maybe the song is really for Sulli! I wonder if it's also the same day these photos were taken. Any guesses?? Thanks @beth0826!!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anastasia2013

@stekatta, i ask for just only one photo.. but what did you gave your fellow MinSullians? overload of excitement!!! even if it is not from Shanghai or HK, it's an awesome photo.. nobody knows about these photoshoot right? they're doing things behind our backs...hehehe.. SECRET MEETING, it is!

These photo's are recently taken..Sulli's hair is shoulder length already..i'm sure it's taken after Amazing f(x) filming..

Guest anastasia2013

WAAA! Kilig mode today..can't think straight.. can't work properly.. my MinSul feel is here.. giddiness overload!    :x #:-S :-\"

ravissant said: stekatta said: WE REALLY DO HAVE EAGLE-EYE CREWMATES! 
beth0826 mentioned to me that the outfit which Minho is wearing in this photoshoot is the same one that he wore when singing "Good Day" during SHINee's 5th Anniversary show. Maybe the song is really for Sulli! I wonder if it's also the same day these photos were taken. Any guesses?? Thanks @beth0826!!

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! HUAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! NGEEEEEE NGAAAAAAA!!!!! THAT MINSUL PIC IS..IS DAEBAKKKK!!!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! 
tumblr_ma64y7Godt1rotvmu.gif 

HIS HANDS ON HER SHOULDER AND HER HAND ON HIS KNEE...WAWAWAWAWAWA!!! THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF URI MINSULLL!!!!!!! THEY LOOK LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE!!!! WAAAAAAA!!!! OMO..OMO..I FEEL LIKE CRYING.....waaaaaaaa  :(( :((  :((
tumblr_mc0iggTaQf1qdtnjx.gif

colbert-mascara.gif

@stekatta unnie...Thank you for posting d beautiful pics of Minsul...thank god i arrive safely at my office..i tot i had a heart attack for a while..haha :D 

oh! btw, hello minsullians! its been a while...hope everyone is doing good..welcome to our home sweet home - Minsul thread! May you hav such a wonderful times ere with all the crewmates...Aaaahhh!! dat pic will definitely make me smiling all the way till evening...weeeee....till then chinguu!!! Take care everyone!  :-hgrouphug.gif

credit all gif to the owner.. :)>-

I am amazed with the pics of minsul @stekatta thank you so much for the info  >:D< its been a while for a new minsul moment 
@foxiscully I miss you too welcome back  >:D<
@tikah I was so excited as well I loved how you used the gifs show how you feel would do the same thing lol I agree they look like a married couple same as the DATV pics its like they trying to look like a newlywed couple for Japan ;)

FINALLY ANOTHER SURPRISE FOR US, BIG SURPRISE :")

so sad I only can post my mind via phone now, really this miracle is so precious, more precious than DAT tv interview photoshoot before~ the way minsul taken pic together, so natural like lovers I cannot ┭┮﹏┭┮

and this is my prayer, that your love will keep on growing more and more~

good day for us !!!!!!!

p/s: since this is a japan photoshoot, we maybe cant get BTS video, but can I still hoping for it?

Guest Karina1430292067

Woaaaaaaaaaaah im so so happy! Minsul always have surprises for us ! But my mind is wondering ... WHEN and WHERE did this happen! it was in Japan? in Seoul? i want a BTS :)) and i cant wait for 8 august!!! Minsul together and Onew singing In Your Eyes! This it`s too much for me! 
nlajqg.gif

nlajqg.gif
nlajqg.gif

Guest JOANNE1430265775

Hello Everyone! Im so Happy with all the pictures that came out. Thank you!!! Its a great birthday present for me :)

Guest nilmemories

Today is your birthday, @Joanne? Happy birthday, my dear!!! Enjoy your sweet day today and 365 days more ahead :x :x. And the super lovey dovey pictures of our Minsul have just been released in a super right time. Yes, really it's a great present, not only for you but for all of us. Minsul fighting ^^   \:D/ :)>- \:D/

Archived