♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest mikkymoi

Hallo!!! I've been a MinSul fan since my sister downloaded the RM episode vs. Idol Team. My name is Mikky and I'm from the Philippines.Hope to be friends with you all.
By the way, may this is one thing that made MINHO fall in love with SULLI. I don't know if you guys have seen this, but it is still my pleasure to share this. 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HEvTpKW7JGM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SjCZu_kvxSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsulshipper

Hey this is my update of my fanfic. Please keep loving it :)

Chapter 2 is up

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/479358/because-love-is-about-sacrifice-minho-sulli-minsul

@Timnat2010...Sori for the late reply unnie.. I was about to sleep yesterdae when @lyna n @zee tweeted me that u posted.. I quickly dashed to the thread buy didnt reply since I was kinda sleepy (thanks to u I ended up sleeping happily hehe)...n I know that u will never disappoint me (I feel like giving u a real hug but since I couldn't I'll just give you a virtual hug :)))

ani-hug5.gif

Ur info n screencaps really connect the dots as to what happened.. where Ssul is at.. n when Minho did his wave.. thanks for answering my questions n most importantly.. GUMAWO for being a loyal eagle-eyed MinSul shipper!!! :-bd :-bd ;);) :-* :-*  Hope that we can see more possible MinSul moments in the upcoming RM episode ya!! :x :x

Oh yea @Timnat2010.. I saw this on twitter but I'm wondering if it is true that SHINee is coming to Singapore this August?? (I can't read Chinese so I was wondering if u could translate n confirm it for me.. ;) Thanks dear!)

This was wat was written on the tweet..

Etude House HK will be flying a lucky member from a campaign to attend "Pink Play Event 2013" in Singapore on 27 Aug. And SHINee will b there...

BNrR7AHCYAAZzKi.jpg:large

cr: eimanjjong

@rahma_bio.. Ur welcome dear.. its my pleasure to share any related n latest MinSul/Minho/Sulli news whenever possible.. ;)

bananali said: Oh yea @Timnat2010.. I saw this on twitter but I'm wondering if it is true that SHINee is coming to Singapore this August?? (I can't read Chinese so I was wondering if u could translate n confirm it for me.. ;) Thanks dear!)

Etude House HK will be flying a lucky member from a campaign to attend "Pink Play Event 2013" in Singapore on 27 Aug. And SHINee will b there...

BNrR7AHCYAAZzKi.jpg:large

cr: eimanjjong

@rahma_bio.. Ur welcome dear.. its my pleasure to share any related n latest MinSul/Minho/Sulli news whenever possible.. ;)

Yes, Etude House is going to hold a programme "Pink Play Event 2013" in Singapore on 27 Aug 2013.  Shinee will be the guest (that related statement is covered and in the last row).  And the Etude House @HK will launch a series of activities in order to shortlist some lucky winners to earn free round trip tickets HK<->Singapore.  But such activity(choosing the biggest spenders on Etude House products per week in the month of July from members) will be exclusive for members in Hong Kong only

jaysay said: bananali said: Oh yea @Timnat2010.. I saw this on twitter but I'm wondering if it is true that SHINee is coming to Singapore this August?? (I can't read Chinese so I was wondering if u could translate n confirm it for me.. ;) Thanks dear!)

@Timant2010 gumawo....wow I wouldn't even think about all the things you have listed

=)) =)) =))

I have noticed ever since she started wearing the ring, no matter if filming or photo shoot she seems to make it visible for the cameras to see. It's like a way of her sending a message out to her Oppa  that she's thinking of him always

:x :\"> :x

Guest LindaWM

Twitter@MSmminhvn: "130627 꺄 ~ 설리 무한도전 촬영중 >_<"

Sulli recording Infinity Challenge today along with SHINee???? >_<

Guest mahogany4

LindaWM said: Twitter@MSmminhvn: "130627 꺄 ~ 설리 무한도전 촬영중 >_<"

Sulli recording Infinity Challenge today along with SHINee???? >_<

Archived