• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@chalozanes THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU for the link of Minho singing the song!!!! OMG he sings so wonderfully!!!!!!! I want to change my ringtone *cough*again*cough* I had just changed it recently to Lunber Acoustic Version of NUABO but..... Minho's precious singing is too precious LOL
@minsull thank you so much for the aegyo-filled fancams!!!! Oh gosh, as much as I read the fanacc, I did not expect to be staring straight on at Minho's aegyo I squealed and almost fainted right there hahahahaha I thought he would be facing the camera, didn't think that the video being shown is the feed from Minho's camera date I wasn't mentally prepared hahahaha!!!! =)) =)) =))
@syareyes about Minho singing the Keane song, it was a mistake, he only sang the John Park song :) There's some earlier posts here that mentions about this :)
Okayyyy soooo anyone got a link Minho's full solo on YT or if you've got the mp3 of it... huhuhu.. LINK MEEEE PWETTY PWETTY PWEASEEEE!!! :D
SHINee's 5 years anniversary, I may not have known them all 5 years, but it doesn't mean I love them any less :) Congratulations to the boys, and hope that we can continue watching over them as they continue to grow into fine young men with popping veins and all...... (paging captian @counsel05 here hehehehe :P )
Okay back to MIA lurking mode~

Guest karolsierra

Hiii ^-^  I'm a newbie I'm from Panama I have 16 years old  I visit this forum since January but I'm a shy person so.. treat me well pleaseee~¤♥ 

Guest karolsierra

The necklace of sulli is similar to minho necklace with that white t-shirt https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/222387_124632824363114_732244328_n.jpg

130525 SHINee 5th Anniversary Special Party
[Minho fanaccount translation]

Minho: "Because it's hot lets take of our jacket", (he) turned back and and like OMG took of the jacket and teasing like as if he was going to take off the top too.

Minho lighted up the candle on the 5th anniversary cake, and he's he only one who can do it... Minho suggested to poke at the 5-layer cake one person at a time, the bottom 4 layers can't be just models...SHINee tapped on the cake.
They only cut the topmost layer, they sliced with the knife and it looks like a sword kind of game.

Minho's solo song is John Park's Good Day. He sang with his pretty voice and even the highlights are sweet and smooth. And in the middle his gestures are so lovable, I almost died. He sat at the table as if looking at us who is sitting opposite him and he put his face closer he twisted his face, winked, and make a "jjok" (T/N: bbobbo sound) sound. At the end he gave a flying kiss and then went in.

(READ THIS PART) !!!!!! Ahhh my minsul feelings :x:'(

Onew's solo song is Taejun's (T/N: Minho's character from To The Beautiful You) theme song. Minho says he likes this song the most. Every time he listens to it he says he thinks of Goojeel-Goojeel Goo Jaehee (T/N: Sulli's character in To The Beautiful You. Goojeel-goojeel is Taejun's nickname for Jaehee).

Before the solo stages, the fanmade video was shown. One of them seems to be Honesty's answer song. Jonghyun, Onew, Minho were teary. Minho also kept turning to the back and had a teary expression. Said they were once again really touched. Following that, there was an event during Sleepless Night, as Minho rapped, he was crying so much that he stopped and said thank you.

This is also before the solo stage: Jonghyun says SHINee without him is like steamed bread without fillings - they are ruined. Minho "That is just his own thinking~ㅍ_ㅍ" and jokingly said there were originally only 4 people. When Jonghyun was absent, Minho said to Jonghyun "Come back now".

Minho spoiled the table that was used to put the question machine.
Questions that asked about Jonghyun's recent condition, Jonghyun said that he watched a lot of movies like the first part of Lord of the Rings, and because he also watched Hobbit Minho looked at Jonghyun and meaningfully said "Hobbit? ㅍvㅍ Ho~bbit~??

(to be continued)

cr: laetitia_aw

zee said: 130525 SHINee 5th Anniversary Special Party

Minho: "Because it's hot lets take of our jacket", (he) turned back and and like OMG took of the jacket and teasing like as if he was going to take off the top too.

Minho lighted up the candle on the 5th anniversary cake, and he's he only one who can do it... Minho suggested to poke at the 5-layer cake one person at a time, the bottom 4 layers can't be just models...SHINee tapped on the cake.
They only cut the topmost layer, they sliced with the knife and it looks like a sword kind of game.

Minho's solo song is John Park's Good Day. He sang with his pretty voice and even the highlights are sweet and smooth. And in the middle his gestures are so lovable, I almost died. He sat at the table as if looking at us who is sitting opposite him and he put his face closer he twisted his face, winked, and make a "jjok" (T/N: bbobbo sound) sound. At the end he gave a flying kiss and then went in.

(READ THIS PART) !!!!!! Ahhh my minsul feelings :x :'(

Onew's solo song is Taejun's (T/N: Minho's character from To The Beautiful You) theme song. Minho says he likes this song the most. Every time he listens to it he says he thinks of Goojeel-Goojeel Goo Jaehee (T/N: Sulli's character in To The Beautiful You. Goojeel-goojeel is Taejun's nickname for Jaehee).

Before the solo stages, the fanmade video was shown. One of them seems to be Honesty's answer song. Jonghyun, Onew, Minho were teary. Minho also kept turning to the back and had a teary expression. Said they were once again really touched. Following that, there was an event during Sleepless Night, as Minho rapped, he was crying so much that he stopped and said thank you.

This is also before the solo stage: Jonghyun says SHINee without him is like steamed bread without fillings - they are ruined. Minho "That is just his own thinking~ㅍ_ㅍ" and jokingly said there were originally only 4 people. When Jonghyun was absent, Minho said to Jonghyun "Come back now".

Minho spoiled the table that was used to put the question machine.
Questions that asked about Jonghyun's recent condition, Jonghyun said that he watched a lot of movies like the first part of Lord of the Rings, and because he also watched Hobbit Minho looked at Jonghyun and meaningfully said "Hobbit? ㅍvㅍ Ho~bbit~??

(to be continued)

Guest ravissant

Hiii ^-^  I'm a newbie I'm from Panama I have 16 years old  I visit this forum since January but I'm a shy person so.. treat me well pleaseee~¤♥ 

Bienvenidos! Welcome dear!!!

Guest minsull

Thank you all, I cost finding the fancam  but it all went well ... >:D<   :)  :))   :x
I have to say to see the video I had to prepare physically and psychologically to not die in the attempt to see the video =)) O:-) =)) =)) 8-} :-bd

130525 OST- TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU- --- In your eyes*

Asking about "If its possible to go back to 25/5/2008 what would you like to do?" Minho says that he wishes to be able to smile naturally. So he showed his past stiff smile and that was also cute...!

As the past video (Amigo) was shown, Minho was embarassed...!

Why so serious during Ha! Ssi!, Minho did 2 'V's, during 'Come on' he made a big heart. Minho looked completely like the lovely Minho I wanted to see. Shy expressions and even interesting expressions too....

(Minho's) laughing expression is so loveble, so I stamped the ground with my two feet.

(T/N: The video from SHINee's travel vacation.) The full video that Minho shot. The video is as beautiful as Minho. So the places that Minho saw feels like this.

Since this has been what Minho was wanting to show so it was more touching. 민 Minho's sensitivity is softly melting me so I liked it more. The transition between the dynamic images were good.

Healing feeling. It's as romantic as Minho. Just makes me feel like wanting to sharing the same time and space. It included Minho's words of wanting to show fans (the video) so I felt Minho's feelings. It matched the background music well and it was nice listening to that space's sound. The dynamical transitions were good too. He also inserted footages of the soccer competition, it's so Minho- like ㅍㅍ♥ At that point I felt the feeling that this is the video that includes the different cuts he shot and which he worried about .

Started with (his)steps, ended with the airplane.

Undoubtedly its the kind- hearted Minho (who) waved and said "Because its late, go safely~"

Picking the best accomplishment, Minho said "I can do Dream Team~ㅍㅅㅍ".......

Park Seulgi-ssi made Minho to do the wink, jjok (T/N: bbobbo sound) and heart that he did during his solo stage again, Minho was really really really embarassed. Excluding once when he said he has to do it with the music, but we can't just pass it like that...!

Eventually he did it again and showed a embarrased smile ㅍ ㅍ Lovely ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Minho always teases Jonghyun with the matter of Jonghyun crying on the day of their debut. Jong: Till when are you going to tease me about this? ㅎㅅㅎ" Minho: "For~ever~ ㅍvㅍ"

Minho's expelliarmus... that forbidden video ㅍ_ㅍ;;;... in this expression, his words faded out...

Watching the fanmade video, looking at us and asked what answer song would we like to listen to, everyone shouted for Honesty, Minho pretended that he cant hear it and said "SHINee World~?" and did the concert version of the SHINee World while jumping.

The crown that Key woreduring his solo stage, when Minho appeared he was wearing it and he did a model walk.

It's okay to date right? ㅍvㅍ Do it again next time~ (T/N: Should be talking about his solo)

Everyone go on a date with me~! (T/N: Should be talking about his solo)

Picked Amigo as the least popular promotion song, while Minho asked "How was Amigo!" and danced the Amigo dance.

While watching the Love like oxygen to Amigo period video of himself, Minho went "It's embarrassing, it's embarrasing, Play something else~ (Let's) look at something else~ ㅍ///ㅍ"

Park Seulgi-ssi said she secretly took a photo of Minho so Minho jokingly said "please erase it ㅍ_ㅍ".

Because of the We Got Married talk, he (minho) sent an 'X' signal.

Cr: Dearmyboy1209

Kor-Eng translation: laetitia_aw

(minsullians, sorry for my bad format, i did it via phone, lol)

zee said: 130525 SHINee 5th Anniversary Special Party

Guest lyna1430292075

tikah said: zee said: 130525 SHINee 5th Anniversary Special Party

Minsulllian chingoooo!!!

MINHO SOLO FANCAM HD IS OUT!!!!

credit yp: canusmile

c.c @Timnat2010 @ravissant @bananali

My gosh!!!! Look at his expression...He all smiling...waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....His behaviour clearly shown he is in Love....waaaaaaaaaaa :(( That is my tears of joy....I really really hope Sulli see this vid.. SULLI-YA!! This song is for you~~~ It's a confession song of Mr. Minho to Miss Sulli...gahhhhh...ngeeeee....waaaaaaaaa..... I'm badly need to hug someone... >:D< :(( :x

lyna said: tikah said: zee said: 130525 SHINee 5th Anniversary Special Party

hahahhaha you girls... :)) i really happy too when seeing this translation, she explained it so detail... :x

do you know , I started to think if minho called sulli his *gujil gujil* than chagiya (honey).. okay CONFIRMED gujil-gujil is her nickname in real life also, hahahah

minho : my gujil gujil what are you doing now? i miss you... awawawaww I NEED A CPR NOW~ XD

Guest Jeng1430292561

tikah said: zee said: 130525 SHINee 5th Anniversary Special Party

Archived