• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsulcouple

Minho looks best with Sulli. And I think they are together now. I'll help with the voting. :) :)

Guest lyna1430292075

Sulli me2day update

BJVXSMtCMAA03xa.jpg

"에이드 한 잔하구 산책 나가볼까나~?"

trans: Shall I drink a glass of blueberry-ade and take a walk~?

I'm sooooooooo curious about who gave her that chanel ring! She keeps wearing it. :-?CC=choi minho and choi sulli? lol :>
edit : wait OMG that shirt/sweater! :D

oh my god, sulli's latest me2day update. either it is purely coincidence that they both like to wear commes de garcon shirt (but seriously this is too much to be a coincidence) or they are really in a relationship. (i go for the latter) hehe.

and the ring, my wild minsul imagination would like to think that the ring symbolizes 2 choi's haha. good job minho n sulli. what a way to be not so obvious. (gotcha!)

Guest kyeoptaminsul

maybe it's minho shirt cause minho often wear this shirt when he went overseas , right ? ;D 

Guest lyna1430292075

zee

said: SULLI WEARING THAT COMME DES SWEATEEEEERRRRRR! AHH COUPLE SWEATER, I'M DYING OVER YOU MINSUL, I AM DYIIIIINGGGG! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Guest ravissant

lyna said:

zee

said: SULLI WEARING THAT COMME DES SWEATEEEEERRRRRR! AHH COUPLE SWEATER, I'M DYING OVER YOU MINSUL, I AM DYIIIIINGGGG! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Guest lyna1430292075

THANKS @zee!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D
tumblr_mm7zjzBOV61qe8seho1_500.jpg

@ravissant omo ikrrrr!!!!!! Ahh these two being too obvious again ;;) :\">

lyna said: Sulli me2day update
BJVXSMtCMAA03xa.jpg

"에이드 한 잔하구 산책 나가볼까나~?"

trans: Shall I drink a glass of blueberry-ade and take a walk~?

I'm sooooooooo curious about who gave her that chanel ring! She keeps wearing it. :-?CC=choi minho and choi sulli? lol :>
edit : wait OMG that shirt/sweater! :D

Guest ravissant

lyna said: THANKS @zee!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D
tumblr_mm7zjzBOV61qe8seho1_500.jpg

@ravissant omo ikrrrr!!!!!! Ahh these two being too obvious again ;;) :\">

Guest lyna1430292075

@bananali YEP THATS THE ONE! :D First the puma shoes, and now this! I wonder how many similar items (or couple items) do they have hahaha :P
sulli even has a commes de garcons shoes 
702208_88249_1014.jpg

Guest minsulcouple

Several days ago, a couple of Minsullians just said about missing Sulli, wasn't it? And here you are, lovely Sulli. :x :x I have a feeling that Minho and Sulli also lurk the thread. B-) ;) ;;) Anyoung, Minho and Sulli. :-* :x Please enjoy the thread . Very nice chingu here. >:D< >:D<

Guest tenzeronine

Ahhh the sweater is so like minho's one. Omo seriously this doesnt look like a coincident anymore. And i agree with @jaysay and @lyna that chanel ring is like a code (choi & choi)

Guest anne nicolecarig

OMG!! My MinSul feelings is asdfghjkl again. :) MinSul really don't fail to make our heart bounce. kkk~ MinSul moments/ MinSularities/ Minsul interaction really comes when we least expect it. ;) MINSUL get married now! lol. MINSUL IS DAEBAAAAAAK! MINSUL HWAITING! ;)

Guest pinkdreams

shortcakes said: I've been working for my first fanfiction... and here it is http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438610/between-dream-faith-love-and-reality-heechul-jonghyun-krystal-minho-sulli-taemin-minsul I'm sorry if i can't update it often and maybe it would be a boring story... but I hope that you'll kindly look forward to it ^^
I'm rarely been in this forum nowadays... Thank you @nana4ever for reminding me and thank you for the comments. I really appreciate it!! ^^And thank you for @peach20kr unnie for the translations. and @zee @ravissant @lyna ect that have been posted Uri Minsul Photos and Videos, @mahogany and @pinkdreams and the other fanfiction. You are all daebak!! I learned so much from you all ^^

Archived