♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ohmyminsul

Here's a collection of pictures that i found with Minho and Sulli making eye-contact. :D

cr: to the rightful owners
signature_zps7b38c5d0.jpg
collection11_zps37a59952.jpg
collection_zps15c8c691.jpg
collection1_zps959ff8da.jpg
collection2_zps32cf9770.jpg
Lmao at the edit. good job!
collection3_zps5739922a.jpg
collection5_zps9fdeacd1.jpg
collection6_zpsadcb7d3a.jpg
collection10_zps88aef4b4.jpg
collection7_zpsab826f17.jpg

There might be some more out there haha. but mostly all came from the drama TTBY. :)
I love how they really look into each other's eyes at some of the pictures and i can't help but to spazz!
Their too sweet together that i think i'll get pretty fat soon, lol :D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohmyminsul

Cute and impressive fan arts i found on the net. :D

This one looks like Sulli and Vic :)
fanart1_zpsf60ee0d4.jpg

fanart2_zps56560ec6.jpg

fanart3_zps4d14098f.jpg Kang tae jun and Goo jae hee <3
cr: facebook

Guest keciltann

130501 Minho - Our Home "Rice Pasta" CF & Interview
if this had been posted let me know hehe ;;)oh and more photo from dream team recording which i find that cute :x
485609_515616921821054_1597115841_n.jpg551483_515609881821758_1894475890_n.jpg922904_515609841821762_622659918_n.jpg this boy seriously driving me crazy  8-}

Guest ohmyminsul

Another drabble of our oh-so-awesome-and-cute MinSul couple. :D
* do bear with me since this is my last post for the night

I stumbled, almost losing my balance, but i quickly regained myself and carry on walking.
Yes, i was drunk. In the middle of the cold, windy, rainy night.
Streetlights lighted the way and i smiled.
They never failed to light up my way. But in a way, it makes me sad because i badly want to be your light.
I focus my eyes on what's ahead and something caught my attention. My heart broke a little at the sight of you and him. Even though the rain was blurring my vision, i remember you too well. I remembered everything about you.
You were under an umbrella with him. I gripped onto the metal railings. You kissed him. I looked away. Although it hurts, i know your happy.

I limped towards the opposite direction while a crooked smile was plastered over my face.
Maybe watching from the sidelines isn't that bad, as long as your happy, it's enough. Or is it?

Even though i promised myself not to reach out to you, i know deep down, deep down in my heart sometimes i still wish i was him.

Yeap. It's kind of a sad story, but.. i thought of writing in such a way because not every story has a happy ending. :') Even so, i hope that any of you that read this enjoyed it! Feel free to tell me what you think about it!
Good night dear Minsullians! ;)

Guest cassandra19

Just a random thought, I really like to learn Korean language. So I won't bother myself to search for subtitles. It can be tiresome at times. O_O

&usg=__t329dcjOZs5mTs5aci5A_xk_TrM=&h=16
:)]

Guest Jesiica

lyna

said:

Sulli at 0:38. 

Anyway, it says that it was male

idols who voted for those girls they want to have a blind date with right? Just my thought but what if minho was one of the idols who voted for sulli? uuuuuuuuu ~ haha call me biased but I believe he did!!!!!!!! LOL ~ :D :\"> :PPlus I saw his picture at 0:52 with other male idols. What did they say? What is his pic doing there??? :-?

Guest cassandra19

Hello. Since I'm new here. How to post photos? there's no upload button, only the Hyperlink and I don't know how to figure it out. Help.
#:-S

Guest ravissant

zee said: @ravissant your welcome unnie <33 hahaha I rarely see your tweet on twitter, are you just stalking there? lol :))

@lyna HAHAHAHA this is not a joke, minho should be more careful now... xDD hahahahah

Ahnyeong Minsullians  :-h
Its been a while since my last post...Thought of sharing gif from yesterday shinee interview..Shinee boys are so funny..
tumblr_mm4irxI40G1rs42ppo1_250.gif tumblr_mm4irxI40G1rs42ppo2_250.gif
tumblr_mm4irxI40G1rs42ppo3_250.gif tumblr_mm4irxI40G1rs42ppo4_250.gif
 :D :D :D
credit to : keyeomi tumblr

Q: Most memorable lyrics
tumblr_mm4nm0S7pS1qihji8o3_r1_250.gif tumblr_mm4nm0S7pS1qihji8o2_250.gif
tumblr_mm4nm0S7pS1qihji8o1_250.gif tumblr_mm4nm0S7pS1qihji8o4_250.gif

credit to : littleshinee tumblr
I found a cute gif of jiyoung & sulli... egg yolk & egg white
tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo2_250.gif tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo3_r1_250.gif tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo7_r2_250.gif tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo8_r1_250.gif
:) :) :)

credit to: choijinri tumblr
I think its time for us to follow Jiyoung twitter, me2day, instagram or whatever social site that she has...I can smell that Jiyoung definitely knows something about uri Minsul...he he he.. :-? :-B
For all newbies sorry if I can't welcome you personally..welcome to the beautiful Minsul family.. 
Take care chingoos... :-h

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130502 Minho - Our Home 'Rice Pasta' CF BTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u1GK6bttPY&feature=youtu.be

cr: QnKholic

tikah said: Ahnyeong Minsullians  :-h
Its been a while since my last post...Thought of sharing gif from yesterday shinee interview..Shinee boys are so funny..
credit to : keyeomi tumblr

Q: Most memorable lyrics

credit to : littleshinee tumblr
I found a cute gif of jiyoung & sulli... egg yolk & egg white
tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo2_250.gif tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo3_r1_250.gif tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo7_r2_250.gif tumblr_mlj8nf1bBT1qd2jfyo8_r1_250.gif
:) :) :)

credit to: choijinri tumblr
I think its time for us to follow Jiyoung twitter, me2day, instagram or whatever social site that she has...I can smell that Jiyoung definitely knows something about uri Minsul...he he he.. :-? :-B
For all newbies sorry if I can't welcome you personally..welcome to the beautiful Minsul family.. 
Take care chingoos... :-h

Guest ravissant

Thanks @tikah for the SHINee Show Champion gifs you posted.  I knew they were making fun of each other.  I love these boys!  They're so funny. :))

@ajengwoo Dear, if i'm not mistaken it is from HahaMong Show..the episode where they invited the three MCs (Sulli+Jo Kwon+Yong Hwa) plus Ji Young..I tried to find available link..sadly..this show was back in Sept. 2010...uhuhu... >>>> okie i found one link..but I don't know whether the links will work or not since i'm using the office PCs and all vid links has been blocked...btw, here you go..
http://ithetimes.wordpress.com/2012/01/17/eng-sub-100912-haha-mong-show-ep-11-jokwon-sulli-yonghwa/

@ravissant hehe..you're welcome dear..i dunno whether the trans are correct..but well..i still laugh like half crazy even watching the RAW vid..haha...aigoo...Shinee boys just loves talking... Its so funny how they tease each other..hahahaha :)) :)) :))
Sharing Pasta CF BTS gif
tumblr_mm5ic1cRWH1qihji8o1_250.gif tumblr_mm5ic1cRWH1qihji8o3_250.giftumblr_mm5ic1cRWH1qihji8o2_r1_250.gif  tumblr_mm5ic1cRWH1qihji8o4_250.gif

credit to: littleshinee tumblr
Look at those veins.. :-O I'm getting dizzy~~~  =P~ =P~ 8-} 
drooling-chip-o.gif

Guest peach20kr

B77C_zpsd05040e4.jpgB77CB434_zps62a460f9.jpg

BBFCD638_zps39cc315a.jpg3145_zps8b80ba61.jpg

in Ju Young-Hoon's radio show today(at 2 p.m)

When Minho was asked to answer which group got the most fans' cheering at Europe K-Pop concert among Shinee, f(x), TVXQ, SNSD  he picked 1. Shinee 2, f(x) 3.TVXQ 4. SNSD

Key added especially Amber's boyish attraction is really appealing to Europe girls.

when Taemin said he really wanted to take a trip with only Son Na-Eun(from WGM),

Minho said to him "you are such a good husband!!"

and Minho said If he had a younger sister, he would introduce Taemin to her bcoz Taemin was the youngest one in Shinee members. but Minho didn't want to introduce Jonghyun to his sister because Jonghyun might see another girl even while he's dating his sister..

and for his song of life, Minho chose "곁에 (gyute means "beside")" sung by 짙은(zitten) in "Triple" drama OST..

Minho said as soon as he first listened to the song from late night radio show, he fell into the song

and he likes the song because of its lyrics and dreamy atmosphere.

he said he always listened to that song before going to sleep...

Minho said he hasn't had any plan for a drama yet...

Archived