♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest chickenshawol

Hello everyone! I'm new >:) Anyone have a tumblr MINSUL blog? I need to follow more MINSUL blogggss ~:>

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bananadana

Their secret is safe guys. It was Tony Ahn (of H.O.T.) and Girl's Day Hyeri.. [16 year difference] :OI bet Minho and Sulli sighed so much in relief =)) 

Guest ravissant

off topic:  I'm backreading ths thread so I can save pics & write down insightful posts.  I came across this picture on p304 w/c I thought is adorable.bff%20best%20friends%20forever.jpg
This is @zee 's post declaring her love to her chingoo @bananali.  :)

Guest ravissant

stekatta

wrote:

»

ravissant said:<br />

off topic:  I'm backreading ths thread so I can save pics

p34

w/c I thought is adorable.<br />

<br />

<br />

So what did you find? And what page are you on now? *curious*

@peach20kr, thanks for your info.  The packing of the perfume is so cute...and it suits the style of Sulli!
For that cf which Minho is filming today, is it the one that you have mentioned before, I mean, a brand for food? Coz you said that you like seeing Minho eating and drinking... 
May I ask if it's common for some musical events in Korea to add on the  performer list later?  Shinee seems to have been invited to participate in some of the forthcoming musical event, like Dream Team.  I wonder if f(X) will get the chance, but it has not been announced when they will CB...
Thanks.   

ASDFGHJKL THIS IS LOVE OK LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

kyaaaaaa!!!!! kyaaaa!!! Minho can't say no to Sulli..I bet that filming this CF is the easiest job for both of them, as they don't need acting and just become their usual self..love how Minho copied Sulli's pouted face and stare at each other huhuuuu..MY FEELS MY FEELS MY FEELS

Archived